Need ideas for low key things to do on resort days.

what ever you decide to do...make sure you get up at 6:30am or so, and get out to the pool and put a towel, and an old book in every chair your family Neds, + one just in case. You may want to go back and swim around 3pm and it sucks to have to find an open chair to use.
I hope you are just kidding. Otherwise, that’s very rude.

Last edited:
Fwiw if you find partway through your trip you wish you’d added on another day to your park tickets you can add on to them until park close on the last day of use.

I enjoy a browse-about of the monorail resorts, may not even buy anything, just looking around the gift and other shops (if any).

I can and have spent most of an afternoon while DH naps wandering through the range of GF shops--Curiouser Clothiers (used to be women's clothes now unisex), Mickey Mercantile, Sandy Cove gift shop, and definitely Basin White which has some scents Basin in DS doesn't carry. (Yes, Ariel soap bar, I need you desperately.)

Also, I find the CMs in Basin White better able to recommend products for certain needs. (Buy some shampoo/conditioner bars there. No spillage or ounce limits when traveling!) CMs there are more attentive and personable--and that's a decade of experience speaking. 🙂

I enjoy riding the boat from GF to MK just to admire the flowerbeds at the MK gate and catch the monorail to go home. Not much to see, but beautiful. There is a small boat still running that route, and after years of none, a large one that can take ECVs and strollers.

I was going to suggest a meal at Fort Wilderness' Trail's End but I just saw that it closed for refurbishment in the past week or so. They had the best breakfast on property; sadly it is reopening as a marketplace. But that said, Tri Circle Ranch was relaxing and walking a bit around "the fort" is pleasant. It was one of our non-park-day activities every trip.

I didn't know there was archery. Probably beyond my strength.

Yeah, trails end meal. sniff sniff. We will take the boat over and get some take out from PJ. Chicken meal is a good deal.

Do plan on the tri circle ranch.

Trip in less than a week. Thanks everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter