Need Help! DDP & CC# for PS's

poohluvrs

Dinglehopper<br><font color=deeppink>Bah-bah-ree-n
My DH scheduled our trip to WDW a month earlier than planned, so we are past our 180 day planning mark - ACK!~ Horrific to an obsessive DIS planner like myself! I emailed concierge last night to help as dining line was closed.

We will likely purchase the DDP, but to get my PS's (as Im not sure if any will be available now that we're booking late) - if Im on DDP, do they need a credit card to reserve? Should I add the DDP to my ressie now? HELP! ;)

We're going in August for free dining, and I've been making my ADR's over the last couple of weeks. I've gotten everything I've wanted so far -- I need one more TS. But I've booked HDDR, Le Cellier, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, and 'Ohana. Le Cellier was the only one that seemed to have limited availability, but all my dinners are between 5 and 6, so that time may not fill up as quickly.

As far as a credit card, I needed one to book HDDR, but was told that it would not be charged unless we're a no show. I don't think you'll have any problems. :)

THanks for the reply! Guess we cant get the DDP w/ AAA discount so will not be buying DDP this time around! No gluttony - poor us ;)

I made all of my ADR's last night for our trip in September and had no problems getting any of them. I booked Princess Story Book breakfast, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, Cinderellas Gala Feast. I did need a cc but was told there would be no charge unless we were a no show. :)

poohluvrs said:
THanks for the reply! Guess we cant get the DDP w/ AAA discount so will not be buying DDP this time around! No gluttony - poor us ;)

When are you going? During free dining? If not you can still get the AAA discount and the DDP if you book through an AAA agent.

Thanks! No, we're not going during free dining, I really wanted to add it for the $700 for the 4 of us, but when I called to, it came out to an extra $1500 as I was loosing AAA rate...I dont really want to book through a AAA agent as Ive never had a good experience w/ them...so I guess we'll try DDP next time? I guess it's no great loss as my 3yr olds dont eat much, but I was having fun looking at ALL the FOOD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter