National or Dollar Car Rental

Cholesmommi

I booked the car back when a lot of us were using the ENTERTAIN code. The rate was $126, but is no longer available.

As a follow up: I just returned (a few hours ago) and AGAIN used the ENTERTAIN code. AGAIN, absolutely no problem. I know some were a little concerned about it, but it was even better this time.

We were asked if we needed something in a higher class than a full size for an additional daily fee. Since we had a full size booked for us 2 adults, we didn't need anything else. Seems the full size cars were not ready, so they offered us a minivan for the SAME RATE of $126 for the week ($168 including all taxes and fees). Of course we said yes because we didn't want to wait an additional 20 minutes for the full size to be ready. Checking back in was a breeze and took about 3 minutes. Even the Dollar Employee was impressed with our rate!! Got Dollar booked for our October trip too!!

I thought the Fastlane meant that you do a separate line at the counter, not that you went to the cars. It's not quite like National's EA.

I've got a Dollar rental starting on Saturday and have the Fastlane. Can someone tell me if I go to the counter or straight to the cars?

Thanks.

I have an Entertainment book, and didn't find any coupons in it for Dollar. Where in the book is the Entertainment code printed then for Dollar that many of you are using? Thanks!:teeth:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It wasn't in the Entertainment Book. It was just a code that is no longer available. Stop looking 'cuz you won't find it.

i just tried dollar for 7 days and got 281.00 for wk.
no codes.
national is only 254.00 for wk.
no codes.
full size....
how does everyone get cheaper rates?
thank you,
lisa

LisaLisa,

I just booked an intermediate with Dollar for $174.99 for the week. An upgrade to full-size would be $189.99. I used the code, FVG. If that doesn't work, try KISS.

Sandi,

Fastlane is a separate lane from regular check-in. There is usually no wait.

Thank you Diane. I leave in a few hours and I was still wondering!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter