Natalie's Place.......I have to stop taking requests at this time...

I used white cardstock. I bought a ream of it at Wal-Mart. 150 sheets for like $5-6. Then I printed four cards to a page and cut them out. I am in the process of binding them (using a machine at the school my mom teaches at!! ;) ) Hope that helps! :goodvibes

Is the cardstock like 4 post card to a page? I saw one made by AVERY that was post card size. Is that the size of yours?

Is the cardstock like 4 post card to a page? I saw one made by AVERY that was post card size. Is that the size of yours?

What I got was just plain white cardstock...Georgia-Pacific I believe is the maker. It is a regular 8 1/2 x 11 page. I used my Print Shop program and put four autograph pages to one sheet. I think the size of the actual autograph page was 3.3 x 4.7. By going that size, I could get 4/page and then they would be a good size to put in a 8x8 scrapbook when we got home. I'll try and post a pic of the page and then of the finished book this afternoon/evening. :goodvibes

Great, thank you so much. I can't wait to see the pictures your book. My sister is a teacher and she just told me she can bind me a book like your at work. I am so excited.

What I got was just plain white cardstock...Georgia-Pacific I believe is the maker. It is a regular 8 1/2 x 11 page. I used my Print Shop program and put four autograph pages to one sheet. I think the size of the actual autograph page was 3.3 x 4.7. By going that size, I could get 4/page and then they would be a good size to put in a 8x8 scrapbook when we got home. I'll try and post a pic of the page and then of the finished book this afternoon/evening. :goodvibes

I used the same paper. I printed mine 2 on a page and then cut them. I brought a small clipboard that I got in the dollar bin at Target for them to lean on when they signed. I didn't bind it before the trip because I didn't want blanks in the book. We are going back in Feb. and will bring the cards for the characters we missed and then I will bind them at Staples. Here are a few:

Photos008.jpg

I used the same paper. I printed mine 2 on a page and then cut them. I brought a small clipboard that I got in the dollar bin at Target for them to lean on when they signed. I didn't bind it before the trip because I didn't want blanks in the book. We are going back in Feb. and will bring the cards for the characters we missed and then I will bind them at Staples. Here are a few:

Photos008.jpg

I think I am going to go for two to a page like you and cut them so I don't have to worry about fitting four on one sheet. Thank you for your help!!

I just did mine 2 per page on 8 1/2 x 11 white card stock located next to the copy paper at Walmart . It cost between 5 and 6 $ for 150 sheets. We'll get them signed on a small clipboard then put card and matching photo in a 4 x 6 pocket photo album when we get home. We carry them around the parks in alphabetical order in an accordian-style coupon pouch. Worked well.

Sorry I did not get these posted last night...I did four to a page because I knew I was most likely going to take them out of the book, trim them and put them with the pic in an 8x8 scrapbook album. A 4x6 autograph page would have been to big for that!!

Here is how I layed them out in my Printshop program....

sampleautographpage.jpg

And here is how I bound them at my mom's school. I used chipboard for the covers. I split them into "categories"...Mickey and friends, Pooh and Friends, Princesses (and their movie mates...in alpha by movie title), etc.

DSC01401.jpg

Thanks Natalie for such great autograph cards!!!!! :goodvibes

I think I am going to go for two to a page like you and cut them so I don't have to worry about fitting four on one sheet. Thank you for your help!!

Well shoot! I am goin to have to go back and print some more of Natalie's Auto cards because I didn't print ANY of these except Handy Manny....UGH! TFS though, it's our first trip and didn't really know which characters were common. Those turned out great BTW!

Well shoot! I am goin to have to go back and print some more of Natalie's Auto cards because I didn't print ANY of these except Handy Manny....UGH! TFS though, it's our first trip and didn't really know which characters were common. Those turned out great BTW!

Thanks. I love Natalie's cards. The characters paid so much attention to the kids when they saw thmeselves on the autograph cards. They made a big deal about it, My boys loved it! If you have any questions about what characters are common and easy to find feel free to PM me and I'll let you know who we found.

Thanks. I love Natalie's cards. The characters paid so much attention to the kids when they saw thmeselves on the autograph cards. They made a big deal about it, My boys loved it! If you have any questions about what characters are common and easy to find feel free to PM me and I'll let you know who we found.

How nice! Gonna PM you now!

I have been looking at all your designs and they are great. I have downloaded the dinner invites and test track licenses to my computer so I can design them myself. I just wanted to make sure you were OK with that. I will post a picture of my finished product with lots of kuddos to you!! :goodvibes

I have been looking at all your designs and they are great. I have downloaded the dinner invites and test track licenses to my computer so I can design them myself. I just wanted to make sure you were OK with that. I will post a picture of my finished product with lots of kuddos to you!! :goodvibes

No problem!

Natalie,

I was downloading the 2010 autograph cards and realized that only one of the dwarfs is on there. Are the other 6 somewhere else on photobook and I am missing them? Thank you in advance.

Alison

Natalie,

I was downloading the 2010 autograph cards and realized that only one of the dwarfs is on there. Are the other 6 somewhere else on photobook and I am missing them? Thank you in advance.

Alison

I can answer this one. Dopey is the only dwarf that signs. The only place you will see the other dwarfs will be the parades. They do come out for a meet and greet with snow white at the Halloween Party, but they do not sign.

Wondering something ladies and gents...
I am planning on printing out natalies autograph cards to take to disney this coming november, but I am a little confused on something. Can anyone tell me what they use to print them out on? I am assuming some type of postcard type paper or a special type of card I can buy at staples or office max. If someone could guide me I would appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Alison

I have 4 kids so there is a lot of printing going on at my house! I just hate to use up ink in the printer, it is so darn expensive. I print all my cards as photographs at my local photo developer! Mine charges $.09 a print! And then we take a fine tip Sharpie pen for all the autographs. Works great. Yes you can still bind them at Office Depot, it works so nicely. Or don't bind them and save them for the scrapbook. Whatever your plan is will still work, just saves you a ton of ink at home.

I can answer this one. Dopey is the only dwarf that signs. The only place you will see the other dwarfs will be the parades. They do come out for a meet and greet with snow white at the Halloween Party, but they do not sign.

Thank you Natalie.
I never thought about that, but it has also been a few years since I actually went up to characters to get autographs. Well at least 20 years, I feel old now. Thank you again.

Thank you Natalie.
I never thought about that, but it has also been a few years since I actually went up to characters to get autographs. Well at least 20 years, I feel old now. Thank you again.

I'm not natalie ;) but you're welcome! :goodvibes

I'm not natalie ;) but you're welcome! :goodvibes

I'm sorry about that. I was at work when I did that and I guess I got distracted and just assumed. Thank you again.

I have another question. There are characters that Natalie has made cards for that I have never seen signing autographs. E.g Bolt, Lightning McQueen, Towmater, Malificent, am I just missing these characters or are they only out at special times and special places. I just randomly picked these characters so I am not looking for them in particular. Are the UP characters somewhere too?

TIA,
Alison

I'm sorry about that. I was at work when I did that and I guess I got distracted and just assumed. Thank you again.

I have another question. There are characters that Natalie has made cards for that I have never seen signing autographs. E.g Bolt, Lightning McQueen, Towmater, Malificent, am I just missing these characters or are they only out at special times and special places. I just randomly picked these characters so I am not looking for them in particular. Are the UP characters somewhere too?

TIA,
Alison

Here are two good sites that can help you with characters/autographs...

http://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home

and

www.wdwautographs.com

I know there is another one out there but cannot remember it right now! The first one would be the most up to date as she just created the website!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter