Natalie's Place.......I have to stop taking requests at this time...

I have just spent the last hour looking at all your amazing designs! WOW! I have saved some to try my hand at adding a name. So many to choose for a 7 day trip, we may just have to wear more then 2 shirts a day at this rate! LOL

Natalie can you reproduce that Minnie Sippy cup with EMMA on it if you have time? If not I totally understand, if there is a blank one I can try myself.

Have a wonderful trip yourself and thanks again for sharing your gift with all of us!

That design is absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for all your help. I love it. You are such a wonderful person to do all of these designs for everyone especially me!!

Are you able to do a sippy cup design with the name Rachel in a princess design? I just realized that I bought two playtex sippy cups, one in red and a second in pink so I could have a back up. The minnie design looks great in the red cup. Thank you in advance. Your designs rock!!!!

Thank you,
Alison

I have just spent the last hour looking at all your amazing designs! WOW! I have saved some to try my hand at adding a name. So many to choose for a 7 day trip, we may just have to wear more then 2 shirts a day at this rate! LOL

Natalie can you reproduce that Minnie Sippy cup with EMMA on it if you have time? If not I totally understand, if there is a blank one I can try myself.

Have a wonderful trip yourself and thanks again for sharing your gift with all of us!

Thank you........

Are you able to do a sippy cup design with the name Rachel in a princess design? I just realized that I bought two playtex sippy cups, one in red and a second in pink so I could have a back up. The minnie design looks great in the red cup. Thank you in advance. Your designs rock!!!!

Thank you,
Alison

I would love to see how it turned out!

Hi, since you're currently taking a well deserved break, would it be o.k. to ask another designer to personalize or make an addition to 4 of your designs for me? If that's taboo, I totally understand.

I tried to do, and was able to do 1 easy one, but obviously I'm very underqualified for this job.

Thanks so much.

I cannot thank you enough! This is wonderful! I am going to attempt the Pooh one using your blank! Thanks again!

Hey natalie didn't you have a flower girl design? I saw the disney bride-to-be on your 4shared file, but didn't see one for flower girl.....i tried to cover up the bride to be but it just didn't look good.

That design is perfect. I will most definately send you a picture of the finished projects. I have a downloaded design of mommy and daddy in a candycane style with minnie and mickey, did you do that design? I love it but once again no Rachel. It has a border around it too.
Is this something really hard to learn how to do. I hate bothering any of the designers.
I found the red circle christmas design that you made that said celebrating disney style. I love that one, is it hard to personalize on my own. I want to put our last name on it Radeshak. Can I just put in below the design? Is that how you had done it.
Thank you for your advice.

Natalie, I see that you have been completing some request. I had one back on #388 that I am still interested in. Do you think you will have a chance to get to this? Thank you so much

Hi, since you're currently taking a well deserved break, would it be o.k. to ask another designer to personalize or make an addition to 4 of your designs for me? If that's taboo, I totally understand.

I tried to do, and was able to do 1 easy one, but obviously I'm very underqualified for this job.

Thanks so much.

No Problem at all!

Natalie,

Can I just say how much I have enjoyed looking at and using your DISigns to make our trip in November special for my family. I have just finished printing out several of your journal pages combining those from your 2008 and 2010 pages. I am doing 1 journal for all 4 parks and I was looking for a summary page for the last page that lists something like My favorite park of all was....My favorite ride of all was.... my favorite character, restaurant of all, etc. etc,

I looked and looked in your PB/4shared site and didn't see one of these.

Am I overlooking it? Do you have anything like that already made you could link me too? I would really appreciate! I am excited to have it bound but it just seems unfinished without something like that to summarize the trip.

Thanks sooooo much!

Hey natalie didn't you have a flower girl design? I saw the disney bride-to-be on your 4shared file, but didn't see one for flower girl.....i tried to cover up the bride to be but it just didn't look good.

This is my flower girl design.........I hope you like it. How the VR planning going?

Hey Natalie!

Just checking in to see if you saw my post. I was wondering if you had any 2010 covers for your autograph books that weren't DisneyWORLD themed, and if you had the 2010 style Brer Fox autograph page anywhere that I might've missed?

TIA!!! :goodvibes

This is my flower girl design.........I hope you like it. How the VR planning going?

Great, thanks!!

Planning is just about DONE!! We leave for WDW in 40 days, and the cruise is in 45!! everyone is dressed, flowers are done, guests are invited....all we need to do is GO!!!

Hey Natalie!

Just checking in to see if you saw my post. I was wondering if you had any 2010 covers for your autograph books that weren't DisneyWORLD themed, and if you had the 2010 style Brer Fox autograph page anywhere that I might've missed?

TIA!!! :goodvibes

Here is Brer Fox...............

And a DLR Cover

Bless your heart! Thank you SO much for finding those for me. I knew they must've been missing from the pack. I'm so in love with the DL cover!

Natalie - we got back a few weeks ago so sorry I am just posting now. I got so many compliments on your autograph cards from cast members and the characters (even if they couldn't talk). They were LOVING them. Thank you for doing what you do. Our kids thought they were so special and loved finding the special page for the characters.

kristina

Wondering something ladies and gents...
I am planning on printing out natalies autograph cards to take to disney this coming november, but I am a little confused on something. Can anyone tell me what they use to print them out on? I am assuming some type of postcard type paper or a special type of card I can buy at staples or office max. If someone could guide me I would appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Alison

Wondering something ladies and gents...
I am planning on printing out natalies autograph cards to take to disney this coming november, but I am a little confused on something. Can anyone tell me what they use to print them out on? I am assuming some type of postcard type paper or a special type of card I can buy at staples or office max. If someone could guide me I would appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Alison

I used white cardstock. I bought a ream of it at Wal-Mart. 150 sheets for like $5-6. Then I printed four cards to a page and cut them out. I am in the process of binding them (using a machine at the school my mom teaches at!! ;) ) Hope that helps! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest