Myw

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi,

We're looking into buying our tickets now and noticed that with MYW you can buy the Magic Plus. But, I thought that meant you could go to the DQ, TL ect. whenever you want to. Instead, once you enter you have to stay at that particular "extra". Gone are the days of going to the park, then hopping to DQ?

Am I missing something? Is there a ticket that is close to the Ultimate Park Hopper?

Thanks!
Deb

Plus Pack admissions are not hoppers. You can leave the location you enter (DQ, water park, PI, WWoS) and return later in the day or night to the same location but you cannot visit a different one without using up another Plus visit.

The only pass that is currently available to the general public that allows multiple hopping at Plus visit locations in the same day is the PAP. There are also certain International tickets that allow it as well.

Can you use a plus option plus a park day the same day like go to BB in the morning and then use one of your park admission days in the afternoon to evening??? I know y ou would be using a park day and a plus option, but other than that there shouldn't be any problem with this right?

ashjohnson80 said:
Can you use a plus option plus a park day the same day like go to BB in the morning and then use one of your park admission days in the afternoon to evening??? I know y ou would be using a park day and a plus option, but other than that there shouldn't be any problem with this right?

Yea, you can do that.

dairyou said:
Hi,

We're looking into buying our tickets now and noticed that with MYW you can buy the Magic Plus. But, I thought that meant you could go to the DQ, TL ect. whenever you want to. Instead, once you enter you have to stay at that particular "extra". Gone are the days of going to the park, then hopping to DQ?

Am I missing something? Is there a ticket that is close to the Ultimate Park Hopper?

Thanks!
Deb

MYW is like the UPH. You can go to a plus (DQ, TL, BB) and a park in one day. You can go to more than 1 theme park if you have the hopping option added to your MYW pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter