My, What an Interesting Carpet Bag~A Dec. 2013 TR!*Remember Me?!*PTR for May 2015 Link, pg 23!*

Of course you must write a PTR. :thumbsup2 That's my vote. I'm sticking to it. I'm also looking forward to your recap.

Beautiful fireworks and castle pictures from the party. Sounds like you really went out on a high even though it was hard to pull yourself away to go home. I think you either have to leave first thing in the morning or stay all day. Anything else is just not right. :rotfl2:

Hope all is well with you and I hope your mom is doing well. I know you had mentioned earlier this year that she had been having some health problems.

I would be interested in a PTR, but I totally get it. I rarely get around to PTR's anymore, otherwise I would seriously never keep up.

I always find it funny that when things get super popular, suddenly it's "cool" to be over it. :lmao: I just like what I like. I really don't care about everyone else. :rotfl2:

Pillow pets! I always want to get one and never do!

Boo your TR is over! I always enjoy reading your reports. If you post PTR stuff here I'll def read! I'm pretty sure we are going to be in Disney at the same time as you and your husband! What day are you going to MNSSHP? I'm totally socially awkward but maybe we can do a quick Dismeet, lol.

I

Ok your fireworks pics are freaking amazing! Beautiful shots! And I love all the castle pics too! The one of you and Brandon is great! Hope you framed that one!

We always do the same thing on our way out of MK.... Stop to browse around The Emporium for an hour before we actually LEAVE! :rotfl2:

I'm so jealous your going again in a few months!! I need to win some money in powerball this weekend so I can go! (Not pay for my wedding, not buy a house, not pay off bills.... Go to Disney! Priorities!)

Nice pics of the parade.
LOL about the pillows.
It was a great report. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, we're supposed to be over Frozen and sick of Let It Go now? There is a toddler in our household that did NOT get that memo! :rotfl:

Love all the pics, especially the parade. It's really making me want to go back in December again, but don't know what year that will happen. Oh, and yes, those reindeer are much less freaky than the old ones! :lmao:

I've never watched the parade from Frontierland before, but it sounds like it was a great spot to watch from. Avoided the madness that is Main Street...:rotfl:

I love your pictures of the snow falling on Main Street, they make the place look even more beautiful, if that's possible. :goodvibes

Ugh, your last night in the park is always hard, but I can't imagine my last night being MVMCP! That had to be near impossible to say goodbye to. :rotfl2:

We always watch the parades from Frontierland, with the exception of Boo to You the first time I saw it, I had to see it on Main Street! It's much less chaotic there!

Thanks!

Yeah that was bad planning on my part, haha! I should have ended in Epcot like I always do! :rotfl:

Good spot idea for MNSSHP!! You'll have to let me know if it works well for you!

I love your castle pics!

Definitely want to hear a bit about your up coming trip :)

I will! It is always a good place for MVMCP so I imagine it would be the same for MNSSHP!

Thanks!

I think I'm doing one little PTR update in a minute...

YES, I like the idea of PTR updates here. I never seem to get over to the PTR board, so I would totally miss them otherwise.

" And I fell more in love with Let it Go and Elsa the 2nd time around! (Keep in mind, Frozen was brand new at this time, and I hadn't seen it yet! So that was my first time hearing Let it Go and I was obsessed!)"

ME TOOOOO!!!!!

Jen, as much as I do love HalloWishes (and I really really do), I do prefer Merry ChistWishes as well. I mean, they turn the castle into a FREAKING CHRISTMAS TREE!! I do like the Halloween party better overall though.

I loved your Parade photos. So much better than mine. Awesome! I watched the parade on one party night in Frontierland (and also Boo to You) so it's really not that bad. The only thing I can think of regarding Main Street is maybe set up somewhere near the train station. I tend to think people line up starting at the Hub and then work down, so train station (on the street) would be last to fill maybe? Just a thought.

Gahhh, Main Street with Snoap. Does it get better than that? :lovestruc

I think I'm going to do that, just one big PTR update, probably right after I finish replying, because I want to use the next couple of months to stay caught up with everyone's TR's and if I'm writing my own, it will never happen!

Yeah it's hard to say which party is better, I mean, I suppose overall, the Halloween party is better, but MVMCP has better fireworks and you just can't beat the atmosphere!

Thanks! The train station might be ok, but I would never have the patience to wait for the parade, it takes SO long to get from Frontierland to Main Street! I do want to watch the fireworks from up there someday though, that would be so cool!

Snoap! I always forget that's what it's called! :rotfl2:

I'm totally with you on Frozen. I know plenty of people are sick of it, but I listen to the soundtrack in the car with DS all the time, and we both love it all!

We are totally addicted to watching parades in Frontierland now. I used to be all about getting a spot on Main Street, but once we tried Frontierland and saw how much less crowded it was and we didn't have to devot so much time staking out a spot, it's a no-brainer now! Hopefully you have the same luck that we had with your MNSSHP and the crowds. If you can watch the later parade, you should find it less crowded no matter where you watch it from!

I'm so glad you finished up this TR! I love your December trips. :goodvibes

Yeah there's really not a day that goes by that I don't listen to Frozen. Sorry! :rotfl:

Yeah that's why I like Frontierland! Especially since we found an awesome spot on Main Street like, an hour before Boo to You started and this family of jerks came up behind us and wanted us to move so their kids could see, and made comments about us until we moved...I was SOOOOOO mad, so I want to avoid anything like that in the future, haha! I kept my mouth shut that time, but if it happens again, there's no way I'll be able to stay quiet! :laughing:

Thanks! It took forever haha!

Wonderful castle show, fireworks and parade pictures, Jen...I really enjoyed seeing them.

By the way, I listen to my Frozen CD every day...so don't feel bad about that.

I need a pillow pet and think I'm going to buy Mark the Dumbo one in September.

Always good to have an uneventful flight home.

Thanks! I'm surprised the fireworks pictures turned out so good! :rotfl2:

Ok good, me too!

OMG I keep forgetting about the Dumbo pillow pet! I want that one too! I'm going to need a separate bed for all of my pillow pets! :rotfl:

Of course you must write a PTR. :thumbsup2 That's my vote. I'm sticking to it. I'm also looking forward to your recap.

Beautiful fireworks and castle pictures from the party. Sounds like you really went out on a high even though it was hard to pull yourself away to go home. I think you either have to leave first thing in the morning or stay all day. Anything else is just not right. :rotfl2:

Hope all is well with you and I hope your mom is doing well. I know you had mentioned earlier this year that she had been having some health problems.

I think I'm skipping the PTR, but I am going to do an update here, just because I keep mentioning this trip, I have to tell you guys something about it! :thumbsup2

Thanks! Yeah I kind of have to get out of Disney first thing, staying a few hours and then going home is too hard! :rotfl2:

Thanks! My mom is doing ok, things seem to be going much better with her now that she's been on dialysis for a few months! :goodvibes

I would be interested in a PTR, but I totally get it. I rarely get around to PTR's anymore, otherwise I would seriously never keep up.

I always find it funny that when things get super popular, suddenly it's "cool" to be over it. :lmao: I just like what I like. I really don't care about everyone else. :rotfl2:

Pillow pets! I always want to get one and never do!

Well, you have like 10 TR's going on all at once, so adding a PTR to that would be crazy! :rotfl::rotfl2: But really, I think I'm going to skip it...so I can use the free time to get caught up on your 10 TR's that I'm behind on! :upsidedow:rotfl:

Yeah I really don't care that people are over Frozen...in fact, I kind of want to watch it today when I'm finished here. (And btw, if everyone is over it, why is the line for Anna and Elsa 5 hours long? And why do people freak out when they get FP's for them? :snooty::confused3)

Aww you should get one! I love mine, that's why I have to get another...I have a problem! :rotfl2:

Boo your TR is over! I always enjoy reading your reports. If you post PTR stuff here I'll def read! I'm pretty sure we are going to be in Disney at the same time as you and your husband! What day are you going to MNSSHP? I'm totally socially awkward but maybe we can do a quick Dismeet, lol.

Thank you! :goodvibes I am going to do one PTR update here and then that's it for a while, I have to get caught up on other TR's!!! I feel so bad neglecting them! I really don't know which date I'm doing MNSSHP yet, but once I figure it out I'll let you know! Haha, don't worry, I'm the most socially awkward person alive! :rotfl2: I'm having such a hard time figuring out when I'm going to be where for this trip! It's stressing me out and I have to do FP's next month, so I have to really start planning things!!! :faint:

Ok your fireworks pics are freaking amazing! Beautiful shots! And I love all the castle pics too! The one of you and Brandon is great! Hope you framed that one!

We always do the same thing on our way out of MK.... Stop to browse around The Emporium for an hour before we actually LEAVE! :rotfl2:

I'm so jealous your going again in a few months!! I need to win some money in powerball this weekend so I can go! (Not pay for my wedding, not buy a house, not pay off bills.... Go to Disney! Priorities!)

Thanks! Ugh, no, I don't frame any pictures of us right now, haha! Not until I lose like, 50 pounds! But thanks anyway! :cool1:

I love the Emporium, Brandon hates it because it's always crowded so I tell him to go wait outside. I love just wandering around in there and extending my stay in MK a little longer!

Haha yeah I need to win powerball too, so I can come to your Disney wedding! :thumbsup2

Nice pics of the parade.
LOL about the pillows.
It was a great report. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

I love those pillow pets!

Thanks for reading! :cool1:

Oh, we're supposed to be over Frozen and sick of Let It Go now? There is a toddler in our household that did NOT get that memo! :rotfl:

Love all the pics, especially the parade. It's really making me want to go back in December again, but don't know what year that will happen. Oh, and yes, those reindeer are much less freaky than the old ones! :lmao:

Apparently, everyone is sick of Frozen and Let it Go! Whatever, I still love it and I'm going to listen to it every single day until I am actually sick of it, which will probably never happen! :rotfl2:

Thanks! Those reindeer are so cute, but I miss the old weird ones! :rotfl2:

Hi Jen! I finally made it back over here to get caught up on your TR only to find that it's over. :sad1: I was off the DIS for a while because things were crazy at work and that's were I do the majority of my DISing.

I'm not even going to try to comment on everything but I will say that I really enjoyed your MVMCP pictures! I'm going for the first time this December and I'm getting so excited!

Trying to catch up.
Your food looks yummy at Cape May Cafe!:thumbsup2
The Carousel is spectacular!
I hope to one day see the Osborne lights. They look amazing!
I've heard that the bathrooms in the American Pavilion are really nice.
Very excited for you PTR! Can't wait to hear about the resorts!
I wish I could be as creative as that Mary!::yes::
I love the Mary Poppins penguins. I really want to meet them now!
I have never been to MVMCP so it was very cool to learn about it for the first time!
I love the picture of you and Brandon in front of the castle as you were leaving.
So sad that the trip report is over and I was never here! But I'm very excited so see whats in store!:cool1:
With all the talk of Frozen, I had to play the soundtrack.:rotfl2:
I really want a Disney pillow pet now.

Thank you! :goodvibes I am going to do one PTR update here and then that's it for a while, I have to get caught up on other TR's!!! I feel so bad neglecting them! I really don't know which date I'm doing MNSSHP yet, but once I figure it out I'll let you know! Haha, don't worry, I'm the most socially awkward person alive! :rotfl2: I'm having such a hard time figuring out when I'm going to be where for this trip! It's stressing me out and I have to do FP's next month, so I have to really start planning things!!! :faint:

Oh good, two socially awkward people would def make for an AWESOME meet!! I can't wait to do my FP+ although I'm afraid I'll screw it up. Luckily my date is a Saturday so I don't have to worry about work the next day when I log on at midnight for the Anna and Elsa m&g. I'll have time t make errors lol

Hi Jen! I finally made it back over here to get caught up on your TR only to find that it's over. :sad1: I was off the DIS for a while because things were crazy at work and that's were I do the majority of my DISing.

I'm not even going to try to comment on everything but I will say that I really enjoyed your MVMCP pictures! I'm going for the first time this December and I'm getting so excited!

Don't worry about it, I am SOOOO behind on everyone's TR's, it's embarrassing. :scared1: I am trying so hard to get caught up, it's just, when I have free time, I end up doing other things. And I'm so behind that I'm overwhelmed! My goal is to get caught up before my trip! :banana:

You are going to LOVE MVMCP! I'm trying to find a way to go again this year but I doubt it's going to happen! :laughing:

Trying to catch up.
Your food looks yummy at Cape May Cafe!:thumbsup2
The Carousel is spectacular!
I hope to one day see the Osborne lights. They look amazing!
I've heard that the bathrooms in the American Pavilion are really nice.
Very excited for you PTR! Can't wait to hear about the resorts!
I wish I could be as creative as that Mary!::yes::
I love the Mary Poppins penguins. I really want to meet them now!
I have never been to MVMCP so it was very cool to learn about it for the first time!
I love the picture of you and Brandon in front of the castle as you were leaving.
So sad that the trip report is over and I was never here! But I'm very excited so see whats in store!:cool1:
With all the talk of Frozen, I had to play the soundtrack.:rotfl2:
I really want a Disney pillow pet now.

Wow you really did get caught up! This is what I have to do for pretty much every TR I'm subscribed to, just dedicate a day to just DIS'ing and leave tons of comments! :laughing:

Did you see the Frozen Fun thing they have at DHS for the summer? I love Frozen, but honestly, this is one event that I'm not sad to be missing, it seems like DHS is going to be a nightmare all summer! :confused3

Oh good, two socially awkward people would def make for an AWESOME meet!! I can't wait to do my FP+ although I'm afraid I'll screw it up. Luckily my date is a Saturday so I don't have to worry about work the next day when I log on at midnight for the Anna and Elsa m&g. I'll have time t make errors lol

Haha, I know right? :rotfl:

So we can do FP+ at midnight? My day is a Tuesday, which is great because I don't work Tuesdays so I can be up at midnight making these reservations!

Do you know anything about getting FP's for BOG? Do we really need an invitation? I'm not going for dinner but I really would like to get in there for lunch, and I'd love to skip the lines with an FP but I have no idea how it works! :yay:

I can't wait to read your trip report. You always have such good ones!:cloud9:

Thank you so much! :banana::goodvibes

:drinking1One HUGE PTR Update for my September 2014 Trip!:maleficen

(Many pictures I have used in this update have been borrowed from the DIS, Disneyworld.com, or Google images! A few are mine, some from my Instagram, but some have been borrowed, just wanted to get that out of the way, so no one thinks I'm stealing pictures!)

Hi everyone!

I know I said I was going to do a PTR for my upcoming trip, but if you take a look at my ticker, I have 2 months and 2 weeks until my trip...I really don't think there's any point in trying to keep up with a PTR so close to my trip, when I can't even get caught up on the TR's that I'm following! Which I feel TERRIBLE about by the way, my new goal is to be caught up by the time I go on this trip in September! I promise I will...

Anyway! I thought I'd do one huge update about my trip, since I've mentioned it so much in my TR but I've given pretty much no details. And honestly, I don't have many, which is another reason I don't want to do a PTR! This trip is SO hard for me to plan, with FP+ and everything, it's driving me crazy and I really don't have anything set right now. And I only have a few weeks until I have to make my FP+ reservations...but I'll get to that later in this update!

The Resorts!

We will be spending our first six nights at the lovely Caribbean Beach Resort with Free Dining!

I've never stayed here before and have always wanted to, but for some reason, when I've had to choose which moderate to stay in, Port Orleans Riverside always won! And it probably would have won again this year, if it was offered with Free Dining, but sadly it was not, so it was a choice between CBR and CSR. We stayed for one night at CSR and Brandon hated it, so it gave me a chance to finally try CBR!

I know a lot of people complain about it, that it's too big, and the rooms are run down...neither of those things really bother me. We will have a car, so waiting for buses won't be a problem, and if we are really far away from the main building, we can always drive there. And the rooms are apparently getting a refurb, so I might request a nice, new room!

I just think it looks really pretty and tropical and I'm excited to finally check it out for myself! And claim one of these hammocks as my own!

When we check out of CBR, we will be checking into one of my dream resorts for a few nights. I've actually stayed here before, but Brandon has not, and this is a total surprise, so PLEASE, no one tell him about this! :rotfl2:

For our last few days in Disney, I was lucky enough to rent DVC points from one of my amazing DIS/Twitter friends at...

Kidani Village!

Actually, now that I think about it, Kidani is new to me also! I've stayed in Jambo House, but not Kidani, so I'm super excited to try this area of the resort out! It was pretty fantastic how this worked out, my friend posted that she had points to rent on Twitter, and I just happened to see it right when she posted it so I told her I was interested...maybe 30 minutes later I had my reservation at Kidani!

(I am on a wait list for the Boardwalk, but I'm not holding my breath, since it's a weekend, and it's Food and Wine, but hey, you never know right?)

Brandon has wanted to stay at AKL for a long time, I even had us booked there for more than one trip, but I've always changed it because I felt like AKL was too far away...well, since I've stayed there with my sister last year, I know that's not true, and having a car will make it even better since my sister and I relied on the buses. I can't wait to wake up and tell Brandon we're checking out and moving to AKL the morning we have to go...although, I'll probably tell him the night before, so we can be packed and ready to move in the morning! :cool1:

Special Events!

Two reasons I wanted to go to Disney in September this year, instead of our normal November/December trips that we always take...

1. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

SO excited for this! As of now, we're only doing one party, but I might try to add another, since there is just so much to do and see! I haven't been to a Halloween Party since 2011 so I can't wait to see what's new! I know Jack and Sally will be there, and I really want to meet them, but I don't want to spend my whole night waiting in a line! I also can't wait for the Boo to You parade, and HalloWishes! I doubt I will dress up, but I may Disneybound as a character, that's the most dressing up you'll get out of me haha! :rotfl2: I just have to figure out which character!

2. The Food and Wine Festival!

Brandon's favorite thing in Disney is the Food and Wine Festival, so we will be spending a lot of time in Epcot this trip! :yay: I can't wait to eat and drink around the world again, it killed me missing it last year so I plan to make up for it this year! They should be releasing the menu's soon so I can plan which booths I definitely need to hit! (I know I'll be at Canada multiple time, especially since I don't have a Le Cellier ADR for this trip...yes, I know, you're all shocked...don't be surprised if I add one right before we go, but as of now, NO Le Cellier ADR! :rotfl:)

ADR's

Ok, so at this point in the trip planning, I would normally have all of my ADR's set and memorized, and guess what? I have like, 3 set ADR's. Maybe more. I don't even know! I made them on the 180 day mark, just randomly guessing what parks we'd be in, and I only made ADR's for the hard to get places. Once I have our schedule more set, I'm going to go back and make more, but for now...here's what I have...

California Grill

As of now, we're going here our first night. Which I might change, because IF I end up getting a migraine or something from the plane, I'm going to be really mad if I can't enjoy my CA Grill! The goat cheese polenta is like, my favorite thing in the world to eat. I seriously want to ask for extra when I order my pork. And Brandon is obsessed with the sushi here. So even if I move this ADR, we will definitely be eating here at some point!

Crystal Palace

A few weeks ago at work, I randomly looked for a Crystal Palace ADR for our trip, and there was nothing. Then one popped up for a morning that I'm not even sure if we'll be in MK, but I grabbed it. Because I need puffed french toast in my life. And meeting Pooh and Friends is always fun. It would be nice to finally get a picture with Eeyore, since I've been to Crystal Palace a million times and each time, we've been snubbed!

'Ohana

I actually have ADR's for 'Ohana twice, because I'm not sure which night to go there...but either way, I'm definitely going. If it were up to me, I'd keep both ADR's because one can never have too much bread pudding, but there are also so many other places I want to try, I can't use up all of my time with 'Ohana, right?

Other ADR's I have...50's Prime Time, which terrifies me, and I might change, and I think Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner before MNSSHP, but again, might change that if we end up going to 2.

ADR's that I want?

Well, I'm trying to decide between Yachtsman and Jiko...I've been to Jiko and Brandon hasn't, and I thought it was the BEST steak in the world. And staying at AKL, it would be nice to eat there since we're right there. But I've been dying to try Yachtsman forever, and everyone says it's so good, so I'm not sure what to do here.

I also want to try Sanaa, which again, would be great since we're staying there! Just not sure which day I can squeeze that into!

I need to find time to go to Raglan Road, and Downtown Disney all together! I have to go to the new Marketplace Co-Op, and I'm not sure which day to go there! I'd hate to go during the week when crowds are lower in the parks, and give up precious Epcot Food and Wine time, but I HAVE to go to Raglan. I just have to.

I'm trying to decide between Kona and the Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast...Kona is awesome and has Tonga Toast

but GFC is just as awesome, and it gives me an excuse to visit the Grand. But no Tonga Toast. :confused3

I also wanted to go to Tusker House for breakfast, but I don't think I want to do 2 character meals.

And then you have to think about Counter Service as well...I know I want to do Be Our Guest for lunch, and I'm going to try to get an FP+ for that, even though I have no idea how it works...I need to go to Earl of Sandwich at least twice...Brandon loves the Japan counter service in Epcot...I wanted to go to Beaches and Cream again (even though now you can make an ADR for it, I guess it's not technically counter service, but I still think of it that way!). When am I going to fit all of this in???

FastPass +

Ugh. I'm dreading this. Seriously. This is why it's been SO hard for me to plan my days, because I know once I make these FP+ reservations, it will be hard to move things around. And I know, you can change them right up to the day of your FP reservations, but it's not that easy, it's not like you will be able to get the times you want! And what's the better strategy, make FP+ reservations for later in the day, so you have them when everyone else is waiting in line, and do rope drop for what you want in the morning? Or make morning FP reservations and then make new ones for later in the day, one by one? I don't know. I really don't.

I do know that my priority FP is the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

I'll probably make one for our first day there, because even though we usually go to Epcot on our first day, it will be a Saturday during Food and Wine and I'd rather avoid that, and I can't wait one second longer to ride this Mine Train! :rotfl2: I feel like everyone but me has ridden it and I'm just over here like "yep, 2 and a half more months"!

My other priorites...well, Tower of Terror I guess

Is ToT even necessary in September? Or should I go with RnRC instead?

I definitely also have to get one for Toy Story Mania. And Soarin'.

Other than that, I have no clue what to go for! Anna and Elsa are not a priority for me, because I don't meet princesses, so that's not a problem. Maybe I might want one for Festival of Fantasy, since again, I'll be one of the last to see this parade and I can't wait another second to see it, and I've love a good spot to watch it from!

Do you need them FP's for Splash, or Space? I'm not even sure I'll bother with Test Track, Soarin' is my obsession in Epcot, so I can skip TT if I have to. Oh, what about Animal Kingdom? Is Everest going to be crazy, or can I just do standby all morning in AK and use my FP's for when I park hop later that night?

See why I hate FP+ and I'm dreading making these reservations? It take all the fun out of planning a Disney trip!

Well, that's it for the plans I have so far! There's no way I could have stretched this into a 2 month long PTR! Hope you enjoyed reading about my upcoming trip, and I will probably do a TR for it, so hopefully you will all be back to read it! And I still have one more update to do here, a trip wrap up and then I will be finished! :dance3: Stay tuned!

Oh, and if anyone has any opinions about Jiko or Yachtsman, I'd love to hear them! Or any advice about FP+ would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance! :worship:

Yes.. FP+ is a pain... FYI though ToT is a category 2 (unless it changes!) so you don't need to choose between that and RnRC. You DO NEED to choose between RnRC and TSM though! Personally I would FP+ TSM and ride RoRC first thing in the morning.

We actually enjoyed CBR on our first Disney Trip. WE had a room in Jamaica which was near a bus stop and the bridge to get to the main area.

Cali Grill is our FAVORITE restaurant. The Pork dish now comes Pork 2 ways with the pork tenderloin and Pork Belly. And yes.. you can add extra polenta.. Or order is as a side if you choose something besides the pork for your entree. It cost like $3 or $4 for a side of it.

I would choose Jiko over Yachtsman although both are on our do not return list. Jiko only because the portions were SO SMALL compared to the price but if you are using your dining credits than I am sure you will be fine. Yachtsman was horrible for us in April so we won't return. Although the rolls are awesome!

What is your departure day?!?? I have a feeling we will JUST be missing each other again!

Nice to see your plans! For the restaurant choice, I've never been to Yachtsman, but I've been to Jiko and enjoyed it. I would recommend Jiko mostly because it's in your resort, though. I remember, when we stayed at AKL, how nice it was to just walk to a great restaurant from our room. I would take advantage of that.

This sounds so great Jen. I've not been in September (yet) but have in October mostly for the Halloween Party. I love that party.

As for BOG lunch ressies, just keep checking here https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ until your dates become available. They probably won't for a bit, but keep checking. Trust me!!! It was within a month before my December dates appeared.

I would get the Tower FP since it's still (for now) a Tier 2. So you can still get it for RnRc or TSMM (bot not both) :(.

For a great source if you're looking to prioritize FP, check out here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3143281 There's a lot of info, but it might be of help. Granted the crowds may be a bit lower than average in Sept, but I think the FP priorities would be roughty the same.

I really enjoyed CBR! I mean, I was only there for 2 nights so I didn't get the full resort experience, but I really liked it. I was in Aruba and it was great! It's an easy walk to Old Port Royale, and there are great views from there! I thought the room was nice and tbh, I thought Beach Club seemed more run down than CBR. The bathrooms are small, but that's a standard moderate feature, I think, so no big deal!

AHHHHH AKL! Seriously my new obsession. It's just perfect. I never got to check out Kidani but it looks amazing! That'll be an awesome surprise! I recommend the butterfinger (zebra) cupcake from the Mara if you make it over there. YUM.

PLEASE DON'T CANCEL 50'S PRIME TIME!!! :lmao:

I'm pretty sure that the Be Our Guest lunch FP is random. I got 'invited' to do it on my May trip, but not for June. But if you don't get to get a FP it's really not a big wait. Between the two trips I ate there four times for lunch, hahah... and only once with a FP. BUT I mean, if you can find a way to get a FP, totally do it!

I've found that getting FP+ for like mid-morning and early afternoon is great. You can go at rope drop and do a lot before the lines pick up and then still have your reservations! And honestly, I've left a couple days free and decided where to go on the fly, and have been able to get some good stuff! Definitely go for Mine Train though, it's awesome. And Festival of Fantasy is freaking fantastic, and the FP viewing area is really great! Make sure you get there early though if you do decide to get a FP. If you wait too late, there might still be people in front of you. It's worth it to get a FP though because it's right facing the castle and it makes for some awesome pictures!

Okay... that was the longest comment ever, I'm so sorry. You definitely do not have to respond to all that! Hahaha

Yay!!! You're trip sounds awesome!!!

We get to try 'Ohana for dinner finally on our January trip!!

I can't wait for MNSSHP!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter