My favorite thing to eat/drink in Disney World is......

It's hard to narrow it down to a single favorite! I bet you're going to get a lot of dole whip answers lol. I really love the macaron ice cream sandwiches in the France pavilion (chocolate is SO GOOD!) and the sweet cream cheese pretzel that you find here and there, it tastes just like a bagel but better :)

Also a huge fan of Dole Whip, but a new favourite are the cheeseburger egg rolls at the cart next to Jungle Cruise at MK. They are phenomenal!! A new surprise at HS are the frozen lemonade, it was light, fluffy and refreshing. And you can never go wrong with a Mickey bar :)

MK—Cheshire Cat Tails...can’t help it, just love em, and great with my am java
AK—Flame Tree Mac and Cheese with Pulled Pork, Slaw, and Onion Rings. Yak and Yeti Mango pie is amazing as well
Epcot—Via Napoli pizza...my new Epcot fave. Beef brewat rolls at Marrakesh are amazing as well
HS—I’m at a loss...food is kinda meh
Resorts—Kona Cafe Island Style Beef Burger, Sanaa Bread Service
DS—Everything I have tried there...can’t wait to go back:)
Oh, and the Avocado Margarita wherever you can get it...in Mexico at Epcot or in Disney Springs. Craving one now...
You can get the avocado margarita in DS?! Need to know where! Is it as good as Mexico’s version?

Also a huge fan of Dole Whip, but a new favourite are the cheeseburger egg rolls at the cart next to Jungle Cruise at MK. They are phenomenal!! A new surprise at HS are the frozen lemonade, it was light, fluffy and refreshing. And you can never go wrong with a Mickey bar :)
The cheeseburger spring rolls really are good. Impressed they can keep them so crispy!

chocolate covered caramels with sea salt, I think they are at Germany in Epcot. The pork chop, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob at Sunshine Seasons also in Epcot. I also LOVE all the fancy cupcakes, (which at home I am not a cupcake fan.)

Last edited:

I'm a huge fan of the dole whip. I recently walked across Animal Kingdom for one. Waited in line, got to the front and was told the machine just went down :sad: I definitely drove to Poly just to get one.

It's hard to pick one thing, but the thing I'm definitely getting on our return trip next June to the Grand is the chicken and brie sandwich at Gasparilla's. I don't know why that thing tasted so good to me, but it did and I want another one!

Also had a chocolate macaron ice cream sandwich in France and will make a point to get another one. Yum!

I am so afraid to try the étouffée being a native Louisianian and can make a killer one myself. I may break down and give it a try tho.

I would bet that you may be disappointed the "'etouffee". I had never had crawfish before and I just really enjoyed this dish. For someone like yourself who has been raided on these kind of dishes, you might be in for a let down. You being a native Louisianian, I bet your version is awesome. I really did enjoy it, but I had never been introduced to it before, so I don't have anything to compare it to.

If you like raspberry, then I definitely second (3rd? 4th?) the Raspberry and Lime macron at France in EPCOT. We get it at least once a trip.

I seek out Satu'li canteen in AK for "real" food; their bowls are awesome, healthy, and customizable. If you like Naples style pizza, then Via Napoli is a great choice in EPCOT, and now I have to eat at Tangierine Cafe in Morocco in EPCOT at least once a trip.

Zebra dones at Boma or The Mara. I have to have them every trip. They are delicious!

Dole whip float MK
Triple yeti frozen adult drink AK
Cinnamon roll Gaston’s tavern MK
PB&J shake 50’s Prime Time HS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter