My favorite thing to eat/drink in Disney World is......

sapphirerose915

DIS Veteran
{{Insert here}}

I'm making a list of MUSTS..

It can be a side dish at Disney Springs, drink at a resort, a snack at HS..sweet, savory, sour....anything!!
Tell me what your favorite things are!!!!!!!

If you go to Disney what it is that 1 thing that you always need to get!!!

side note: I'm in recovery so would prefer non-alchoholic drinks,,, but if its literally a MUST HAVE then post it and my husband will enjoy!!

Cheddar cheese soup from either Le Cellier or Biergarten. Or if you're at EPCOT during F&W or F&G, it's usually at the food booth in Canada.

Dole Whips.

That's pretty much it for my absolute must-haves.

Cheddar cheese soup from either Le Cellier or Biergarten. Or if you're at EPCOT during F&W or F&G, it's usually at the food booth in Canada.

Dole Whips.

That's pretty much it for my absolute must-haves.

I was planning on trying the poutine with the cheddar cheese soup on it at Epcot!!
And always Dole Whips!!

• Chicken Tiki Masala at the Yak & Yeti.
  • Tonga Toast at Capt. Cooks
  • The bread pudding dessert at 'Ohana (you can also get it at the Tambu Lounge)

YUMMM... going to both Yak & Yeti and Dinner at Ohana!!!

The pink macaron ice cream sandwich at the French Bakery shop in Epcot.

Ive heard the ice cream in France is the BEST!!

• captain crunch ice cream sandwich from Sprinkles
  • dole whip
  • anything from Ample Hills

At Ample Hills I keep hearing about some butter cake ice cream??? Def was hoping to give that a try!!!
Captain Crunch sandwich sounds right up my DH's alley!!!

I believe that's a dinner plate under that roll lol.

gastons-tavern-00.jpg

Gaston's Tavern
Warm Cinnamon Roll

Gaston's Tavern MENU

I believe that's a dinner plate under that roll lol.

gastons-tavern-00.jpg

Gaston's Tavern
Warm Cinnamon Roll

Gaston's Tavern MENU

was HOPING someone posted this!!!! I've been going back and forth on it!!! I read it tastes best washing it down with lefous brew????
debating on skipping our BOG ADR to get this, a fruit cup, and some coffee for breakfast instead and saving our QS for Columbia Harbor later in the day!! Looks sooooooo good!!!

was HOPING someone posted this!!!! I've been going back and forth on it!!! I read it tastes best washing it down with lefous brew????
debating on skipping our BOG ADR to get this, a fruit cup, and some coffee for breakfast instead and saving our QS for Columbia Harbor later in the day!! Looks sooooooo good!!!
I think I am in the minority. I hated Lefou's brew. I loved the roll though.

The roll is to die for. The first time I tried it I was actually having horrible digestive issues that trip. I just said screw it, there's a bathroom close by. Totally worth it.

I think I am in the minority. I hated Lefou's brew. I loved the roll though.

Ive heard it was extremely sweet.. but def worth trying!! I cant wait to try this roll!! Cinnamon rolls are my DH's fave.. it is warm right????

The roll is to die for. The first time I tried it I was actually having horrible digestive issues that trip. I just said screw it, there's a bathroom close by. Totally worth it.

Ugh thats the worst!!! i guess you figure what the heck... its gonna hurt either way!!!!!

Ive heard it was extremely sweet.. but def worth trying!! I cant wait to try this roll!! Cinnamon rolls are my DH's fave.. it is warm right????

Ugh thats the worst!!! i guess you figure what the heck... its gonna hurt either way!!!!!
Honestly it tasted really weird to me. Also I didn't like Butterbeer at Universal either. so I am probably a bad judge for these things. :)

My husband and I always share a ridiculously priced glass of champagne from France as well. Last year tw
We got them last year around Christmas and they did NOT look like that. They had hard red and green icing on the top instead of all that delicious melty frosting, such a disappointment.
Hmm that's unfortunate. Must have gotten a bad batch. Usually they are soft, warm and gooey.

Hummus fries at Spice Road Table! We won't be there over the holidays this year but if so, I LOVE the gingerbread Mickey men with chocolate ears cookies they sell around the hotels. One of those ginger men with a coffee is perfection :)
And good for you with recovery--best of luck to you :)

Grand Marnier slushie in France

Chocolate mousse at Les Halles in France

The F&W size cheddar cheese soup in Canada is the perfect size! Any bigger and I'd feel sick after scarfing it down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter