Music: What are you listening to??

I fell asleep with music playing on youtube/laptop only to come out of my short nap with this song playing. Just wondering if anyone has even heard of the group/song

I fell asleep with music playing on youtube/laptop only to come out of my short nap with this song playing. Just wondering if anyone has even heard of the group/song

I have! Not a big fan but I have heard it and am vaguely familiar with Boney M.

Chim-Chim Cheree -- Louis Armstrong

"Fields of Gold" - Michael Bolton & Eva Cassidy (I know it's not the original, but right now I'm working on a routine for it with my dance partner)

Listen to an 80s playlist on Spotify.

Right now it is “Take on Me” by AHA. I still love it!

The are awesome, they are stlll around if you weren't aware of it. They are actually going out on a new big tour in Europe and Israel over the Summer. Then there is talk thjey will come here and to South America (They are HUGE there) later in the year or next year, I really hope that happens, I would love to see them. Morten Harket is just as gorgeous now as he was then. I am actually watching/Listening to a concert they did in 2001. But they just did an MTV Unplugged show this past summer of about 20 of their songs over the years dismantled and re-arranged. The version of Take on me from that is just beautiful, gorgeous, awesome, anything you want o say about it.

Last edited:
He is sounding really good now, too. The a-ha MTV Unplugged special I mentioned in the above post had Ian McCulloch as a guest and He sang "Scoundrel Days" with Morten and then they covered "The Killing Moon" with him. I think he sounds better in that then he sounded back then. But that's JMO. HE also was a guest at their last show of their Unplugged tour in London on 2/14/18.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter