Music: What are you listening to??

hey can you music monsters help me out, Im trying to think of a name of a song, it was popular late 70,s, maybe early 80,s , and in the song they say the words "Im feeling tired, but Im feeling good"

hey can you music monsters help me out, Im trying to think of a name of a song, it was popular late 70,s, maybe early 80,s , and in the song they say the words "Im feeling tired, but Im feeling good"

I've been trying to figure it out, but I'm stumped. Any other words that jog your memory?

I've been trying to figure it out, but I'm stumped. Any other words that jog your memory?

thnank you, i goggled that and got nothing, they might of said this whole phroase " Im feeling tired but Im feeling good, cause I did everything I said I would

thnank you, i goggled that and got nothing, they might of said this whole phroase " Im feeling tired but Im feeling good, cause I did everything I said I would

I have no clue. If you figure it out please let me know.
These are the kinds of things that keep me up at night and make me go insane. :crazy:

Thats it, great job,how did you figure it out, thank youi

There is a good site for lyric searches.. peterbe.com — you type in as much as you can recall & voila - up come possible matches.

Glad I could help solve the mystery, truth - the only Gerry Rafferty song I know is Baker Street and it was never a favourite! lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter