Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

On another thread I saw that you had posted a TREX design. It was the one with the three dinosaurs and said T-REX at the bottom. I was wondering if you could personalize that one for me? If so could I have these three names:

Alex
Ryan
Matthew

Thanks!!! Want to wear them to the TREX restaurant.

Could I also get a few Mickey heads?

minnie - Jeannine
mickey - todd
cheshire cat - lisa
grumpy - ronnie
tink - alexandra
peter pan (if you have it) - ryan
buzz - alex
buzz - matthew

0atinkblank2Alex.jpg

0apeterpanryan.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwJean.jpg

0agrumpy_ron2.jpg

0agrumpy_ron.jpg

0achesirecatlisa.jpg

0abuzz2mat.jpg

0abuzz2alex.jpg

0aTRex5al.jpg

0aTRex5ryan.jpg

0aTRex5mat.jpg

Thank you so much for the TREX and the Mickey heads. I just noticed that there were two Grumpy - Ronnie but the Mickey - Todd was missing.

Thank you for the others, :goodvibes

Hi! could I please request one with mickey with the name Poppy and one with minnie with the name JJ? Could I also request a jedi mickey with the name Jefferson? Thank you! We leave next Friday. :)

Can I get one with Lainey in the head and Tinkerbell on the outside?

Also, one that says Shaylen with Gabrielle or Sharpay from HSM or Jasmine if you don't have either of those?

Thanks! I don't leave for a long time but I need to get shirts done when my girls aren't home so I'm trying to get all the designs rounded up now. No hurry though.

It is our 29th wedding anniversay and we are taking our grandkids (3yr and 5yr) for the first time to WDW in Dec. I really like what you have done and was wondering if I could order a couple of things.

If you could do one for the "old folks" that would be good then we could all wear them on the plane.

Please make them all the same design (Mickey head with MM, year in the ear and WDW under neath the head) Seen this in your photbucket.

DGD - Caitlynn
DGS - Ian
DH - Jim
and the mouse lover "Me" - Tammy

Thank you in advance if you can help.

Tammy:woohoo:

These are so cute... You are so talented. I am looking for...

Mickey head with Mickey in ghost costume, name Wendy in orange
Mickey head with Tigger in trick or treating, name Bibi in orange
Mickey head with Minnie in witch costume, name Gracen in orange
(could you put all the characters on the left side of the head? and Walt Disney World under the design)

Also,
Mickey head with the whole gang, 2009 one ear, first trip on the other ear, Bibi, name in red
Mickey head with the whole gang, 2009 one ear, Gracen, name in red
Mickey head with the whole gang, 2009 one ear, Wendy, name in red
(could you put Walt Disney World on under the design?)

Thanks so so so much...

This is a long shot I know, but I guess you'll never know if you never ask. Right??

I was wondering if you could do a Mickey head with a Minnie playing volleyball, or holding a volleyball or anything that would include Minnie and a volleyball?? If you have any luck I would like it to be personalized with Rae.

Can I get one with Lainey in the head and Tinkerbell on the outside?

Also, one that says Shaylen with Gabrielle or Sharpay from HSM or Jasmine if you don't have either of those?

Thanks! I don't leave for a long time but I need to get shirts done when my girls aren't home so I'm trying to get all the designs rounded up now. No hurry though.

0atinkblank2lai.jpg

0aHSM_gabsh.jpg

It is our 29th wedding anniversay and we are taking our grandkids (3yr and 5yr) for the first time to WDW in Dec. I really like what you have done and was wondering if I could order a couple of things.

If you could do one for the "old folks" that would be good then we could all wear them on the plane.

Please make them all the same design (Mickey head with MM, year in the ear and WDW under neath the head) Seen this in your photbucket.

DGD - Caitlynn
DGS - Ian
DH - Jim
and the mouse lover "Me" - Tammy

Thank you in advance if you can help.

Tammy:woohoo:

0aMickey2Caitl.jpg

0aMickey2Ian.jpg

0aMickey2jim-1.jpg

0aMickey2tam.jpg

Just wondering if it would be possible for you to make me a Mickey head with the names:

Steve-any male character *maybe mickey?
Ellen- and female character *maybe minnie?
Anthony- Star wars character
Michael- stitch
Karleigh- any princess or tinkerbell

Also if its not too much could I have the Mickey head with Mickey in ghost costume, with the name Steve(name in orange)
and
Mickey head with Minnie in witch costume with the name Ellen (name in orange) Both with MNSSHP in one ear and 2009 in the other
**great idea from the poster after me, hope they don't mind**
Thanks so very much!!!

These are so cute... You are so talented. I am looking for...

Mickey head with Mickey in ghost costume, name Wendy in orange
Mickey head with Tigger in trick or treating, name Bibi in orange
Mickey head with Minnie in witch costume, name Gracen in orange
(could you put all the characters on the left side of the head? and Walt Disney World under the design)

Also,
Mickey head with the whole gang, 2009 one ear, first trip on the other ear, Bibi, name in red
Mickey head with the whole gang, 2009 one ear, Gracen, name in red
Mickey head with the whole gang, 2009 one ear, Wendy, name in red
(could you put Walt Disney World on under the design?)

Thanks so so so much...

0aFabmickeybi.jpg

0aFabmickeygr.jpg

0aFabmickeywed.jpg

0aHalloween_tiggerbi.jpg

0ahalloweenMickeyghost_vb_2wed.jpg

0ahalloweenminniewdwgra.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter