MinnieLor - You will be missed. :(

What an amazing woman. She had come so far along in her training for her first Disney Half marathon. Our thoughts and prayers to her family and the rest of Joplin. May you and your husband be in peace. :grouphug:

As soon as I looked up Lorie's profile/signature I recognized who she was.

It also appears she may have just returned from a trip to AKV the day before?

This is quite upsetting, that is about all I can say.

Wow, yeah, it appears they JUST got back home from their 15th anniversary trip on Saturday.

Completely terrible.

How horrible :sad2:

Thoughts, prayers and :wizard: go out to the family.

:littleangel:

So sorry to hear this. She was a wonderful DISer. My heart goes out to her family and friends, and all others affected by this tragedy.

I'm so sorry....so very tragic. Sending prayers and strength to the family and friends of Lorie and everyone else affected by this horrible tragedy. :hug:

I haven't visited the boards in a long time...but heard on fb about losing a DISer... So very sad :(

I did not know her, or her family, but my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in Joplin. the weather has been really nasty this last month all over. Everyone stay safe.:grouphug:

This is such horrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and all the residents of Joplin.:grouphug:

So sad:( My condolences, thoughts and prayers go out to Lorie's family and the people of Joplin.:hug:

This just breaks my heart even though I didn't know MinnieLor personally. We are about an hour north of Joplin and when the storms barely missed us last night I was relieved . . . never dreaming of the devastation about to occur at Joplin. :sad1:

Devastating news, the entire family is in my prayers...

Thank you, maroo, for keeping us in the loop.

Kathy

Such terribly sad news. I hope and pray their friends and families can be there to support and comfort each other in this time of need.

Terrible, terrible news. My heart goes out to their family and to the whole community.

XOXO
Liz

This is such sad news, how things can change in the blink of an eye, our thoughts are with you Maroo and all of Lorie's family, as well as all those others affected by this recent tragedy.

Oh no! I didn't know her but it's terrible news nonetheless to hear about the loss of the DISer :(. Good thoughts going out to her friends, family and community :hug:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter