'Mingos and 10K of FUN ….…………. 2/21 Dance Party Update!

Joining your TR! The Mickey moment was just precious and I'm sure it was an amazing start to the trip.

So sad we missed the parade! Just couldn't make it work with naptime...even with a fp :( But it looks awesome and that FP location is fabulous!

LOL at the girl in the splash log with you. Odd!!! I wonder what she was going for!

It was tough to catch the parade, the first day Jack had napped for an hour on the plane so it worked out. The only day we let him nap in the stroller was our MK full day and he woke up right before the start so it worked out. We made him go back to the room every other day for naps which really cut into our park time and some shows but worth it in the long run. How old are your kids?

Wow!! That all looked so yummy! I've never wanted to eat there before but I think it may have just gone on my list of must-dos for our next trip!

It was soooo good. I really was skeptical going into the trip about how "good" the food really was a WDW but I was surprised and impressed this trip with TS meals.

Joining your TR! The Mickey moment was just precious and I'm sure it was an amazing start to the trip.
Welcome and thanks for joining in! Mickey was the PERFECT start to this trip. I could not have planned that out any better.
Joining in.
Happy to have you and Welcome! :yay:

For our first two days we were using Marriott points to stay at The Residence Inn right outside of Downtown Disney area on I-4. Given that you have to weave through all of Disney roads first it took about 15 minutes from the car at MK to the front door of the hotel.

We grabbed a snack for the room at a local quick stop shop. I told my husband to get something with substance and not a lot of sugar. He came back with a block of cheese, box of wheat thins, and a bag of Oreos. 2 out of 3 are not soo bad right?

We got checked in fairly quickly, drove around to the backside of the hotel and parked. Joe insisted I take a very sleep Jackson upstairs and he would handle ALL of the luggage (foreshadow alert) I carried Jackson upstairs and got settled in waiting for our pack n play to arrive. Joe brought all of the suitcases and bags inside on his own (Hercules!)
SVLnDFJvvJG80.gif

Once Jackson was settled in we crawled into a bed for a picnic (with the worlds largest cheese knife) and found out that STACY was on our TV. (small victories)

I took a few pictures in the morning, we had a small efficiency with a kitchen, little dining area, bedroom and bath with large closet. It was on the 2nd floor overlooking the pool courtyard.

In the morning we had an early FP+ for Toy Story Mania, which I was excited about and knew we needed to be at the park by 9:30, meaning we should leave by quarter to 9. We figured we would go to breakfast fully ready to leave and just hop in the car after and go.

While packing up we realized we could not find the bag that had all of our gift cards in it. We had purchased a $50 GC at each weeks grocery trip and put away for most of the year to help cover the cost of expenses. We were graciously gifted another $100 at Christmas from my kick *** Gram and Joe’s boss gave us a $500 card as part of his Christmas bonus since they are all HUGE Disney lovers too.

We had been using the $500 the first day and kept the other 15 cards in an envelope. I wanted to put them in the safe but realized I could not find them before we left. Panic began to set in. We looked through every single bag, suitcase, and spot in the room. Joe searched the car and the hotel room about 10 times. I went ahead and took Jackson to breakfast because he was getting antsy and wanted to get out of the room while Joe tore it apart. The minutes creeped by and I thought that potentially during the unload the night before Joe dropped them on the ground.

See they were originally under the seat of the car with my wallet for when we were in Magic Kingdom to hide them. I pulled them out the night before, Joe told me to “JUST take jack”. I think I handed them to him, and he took over from there. I was so sick to my stomach to think we had lost over $800 in GC on our first day. I switched places with Joe at Breakfast and took over searching while he sat with Jack. I realized about another 20 minutes that my wallet was missing too and they must have fallen out together and someone took them from the ground.

I collected the guys from Breakfast and tried to have a pep talk that it was ok, we still had the $500 card and we would make it work. Joe was super upset and really thought the trip was ruined. When we got back to the room, he looked again and saw this weird hidden pouch on the outside of one of the suitcases we never noticed before. He unzipped and lo and behold they were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

We both started freaking out. Then I realized we missed out TSM FP+ so I jumped on MDE and started playing around with everything and got another one for later in the day. It was seriously one of the scariest moments to think we lost all of that money. We realized that the room didn’t have a safe (weird) and so we hid them again but remembering where they were and took off to Hollywood Studios. I ran down and actually got breakfast to take with us to go. The free breakfast at the hotel was actually really substantial. They had MICKEY waffles, eggs, a meat, grits, yogurt, bagels/breads selection, huge fruit area, and a bunch of drinks. We grabbed some fruit to go as well and headed out.

We left the hotel around 9:30 and arrived/parked by 10am. We were in the Movies lot towards the front. Paying for parking when you stay offsite sucks at $17 a pop! We made our way through bag check and then down the Boulevard.

It was not too busy and we were able to get a few photos at the Hat. I made sure that Joe took a duplicate photo from our last trip so I had a side by side of my weight look. (Im a raging narcissist now)

free photo hosting

(He carries gold balls everywhere, you will see other colors throughout the week)

Our clothes for the day were a nod to Toy Story. Joe was channeling the Green Army men (very loosely), I was Woody/Jessie, and Jackson had his Woody Shirt on.

image hosting site over 5mb

We had our first FP+ for Tower of Terror. I am terrified of this ride and have chickened out at the last minute no less than 3 times. I went first to keep from wussing out. It was actually not too terrible but once was enough for me. There was a 6-year-old girl in the row near me, and had she not been there I might have bolted. I didn’t want to look like a total wuss next to a child!

While I went, R&R was closed and they had the gate closed with hula hoops and kiddie games. Jack and Joe played there and waited for me. Joe went when I switched out and Jack and I took a potty break/bought him a light up fan/candy toy bc I like to spoil him to death.

Im not scared… maybe?

When I left off I was killing time with Jackson while Joe rode ToT.
We went to the dump shop at TOT and pressed a penny. I was surprised at how into Pennies Jackson got. He loved cranking the wheel. :confused3 Because of how long the ride is a TOT was we were cutting it super close to our next FP+ of Disney Junior Show. We raced over there only to see the doors closed. BUT Sofia and Jake the Pirate had ZERO people in line. We thought Jake would be great since Jackson loves the show but he was pretty scared of him.

It took some seriously warming up to get him near the big guy. I think the lack of talking from the characters really threw J off since they looked like people. He met Sofia next and fell in love. She was so sweet with him and gave him a lot of quality hugs.

We ducked into Voyage of the Little Mermaid next (first!) and I thought it was super cute. Jackson asked after every scene “now we go?”. I don’t think he loved it as much as we did. Haha.

We went straight over to Disney Junior (first!) after VoLM, which was perfect timing. No line and we got a great seat in the middle section on the edge so no real obstruction in sight. Jackson LOVED Disney Junior and had so much fun. I pretty much had one emotional moment at each park that made me tear up and this one was it. He was SO happy when the bubbles came down and I realized that this was the magic we so needed on vacation.

After Disney Junior I spent 10 minutes trying to find my stroller in the sea of children’s buggies. We grabbed popcorn on the way out of the park and made our way to the car to get in a nap!
I dropped the guys off at the hotel for a nap and zipped over to MCO to swap out the rental car. Only took about 20 minutes (and $2.25) to get there. There was not a line at the Alamo check out and the nice manager said I could just keep the same car instead of having to pick out a new one.

15 minutes of check out and then back in later I was on the road back to the hotel. The whole thing took about an hour and I was able to get in a short nap with Jackson before rousing everyone back up to go back over to DHS.

We got back to DHS and took the tram (Jacksons absolute favorite ride at all the parks!) over stopping for a few tree photos before we went in.

Pausing here since Im out of photo room!

We had a FP for TSMM which we jumped on around 5pm. Jackson rode in the middle of us since we didn’t know if he would like it. Jack LOVED pulling MY string, which in turn meant that Joe seriously kicked my butt.

We left there and wandered to the back area and stopped by High Octane to grab cocktails for both of us. The line wasn’t too long and it took about 15 minutes to get through the 2 people in front of me. We both got the “High Octane” which was Vodka, Rum, Gin, and sweet and sour and a splash of sprite, while I got a “tropical splash” which is Vodka, Midori, and Pineapple Juice. Post surgery I cannot have anything with carbonation in it so it really limits my booze choices!

We turned the corner and realized we were at the Osbourn lights right when they would be turning on!!!! We grabbed a spot right in the center of the roads and waited. Jackson’s face when the lights turned on was priceless. It was such a magical experience and I am so glad we stumbled on it sooner!

We wandered through the lights a bit but knew that we needed to make our way to dinner soon.

I believe we stopped by and saw Mater and McQueen on the way to dinner. Unfortunately they scared Jackson since they made noise and he was not as into taking photos with them as we expected.

We wandered by Miss Piggy the prettiest fountain in all the land, and wrapped around the lake to dinner.

./url]

We had a 6:25 ADR for 50s Prime Time Café. We arrived at 6:20 and waited about 15 minutes before being seated. It was SUPER crowded inside and hard to hear when they called family names. We holed up in a little nook with a TV and Jack took a liking to this adorable puppy statue. It was the first time we realized how close to our dogs he had become because he kept asking for them. (He has never done this before)
[url=http://postimage.org/]

We were seated and our Cousin Luke came out after about 10 minutes of waiting. He sounded like Billy Bob Thorton on SlingBlade. I couldn’t stop giggling. There was another older “cousin” lady in the section next to us who was AMAZING. I was really jealous of her area as they got the good show.

I ordered the Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes and veggies topped with the most amazing sauce, Joe ordered Fried Chicken with Mashed potatoes and collard greens, and Jackson had his normal chicken nuggets and chocolate milk. I will say that service was super slow but the food more than made up for it! We paid the check which was about $60 including tip.

We had a great time at dinner and would definitely return, just ask for a different "cousin". We had a little more time until the park closed so we decided to try for Buzz and Woody M&G which Ill get to on the next post!

I hope everyone is enjoying following along and don't be so shy- Its like crickets on my trip report :wave2:

After a very yummy dinner, we wanted to zip over and meet the main men of the afternoon Woody and Buzz. We waited about 15 minutes in the queue, which was very kid friendly before being introduced to the two charmers.

They were so interactive with Jackson and Woody Loved jacks shirt. Buzz was super upset, but I made sure to flirt with him a little and cheer him up!

We left our meetup and ran into the Green Army Men. Jack ran up and threw up his arms to show them his guns. (the things he learns from his dad!). They were great with him and signed his book.

We looped back around to look at Osborn Lights a little more, and found Santa Goofy! A very short line later, Jackson was jumping up to hug the Goofster. He developed this knack of wanting to hug and take pictures with the handlers too.

It was super cute. We strolled down the boulevard, took in the lights and played with the snoap. I love having impromptu dance parties with my family and I can proudly say we had a heck of a dance off in the middle of the road to Christmas music.

We left the park after that, I walked to the car with the stroller while the boys took the tram. (I beat them!). Jackson barely made it to the hotel before he passed out. I packed up our things a bit since we had a BIG MOVE the next morning!!!!!

Just got all caught up!! What a great day you guys had! :)
Disney jr was amazing for my son, Caden, too (same age). I teared up several times while watching him watch it. Not gonna lie, I throughly enjoyed it too. Lol. I was totally singing along to all the songs! Hahaha

Those green army men are great! They were really awesome with Caden too! He wouldn't go near them the first time we ran into them so the army man took a pic with his Lovey! Lol
Later that night they played peek a boo cause he was still a little apprehensive but willing to interact that time.

Caden was a little freaked out by the Disney jr characters too. He was totally fine with buzz and woody and mickey and the gang and all the princesses we saw. It was just those 4 Disney jr characters at the Hollywood and vine meal. I thought maybe he was star struck? Cause those are who he watches the most? Or maybe just cause they have weird heads. Like the princesses have real faces, and buzz and woody are toys and supposed to be like that. But the Disney jr ones are people but have hard big heads. Haha I'm putting way too much thought into this! Lol

It was tough to catch the parade, the first day Jack had napped for an hour on the plane so it worked out. The only day we let him nap in the stroller was our MK full day and he woke up right before the start so it worked out. We made him go back to the room every other day for naps which really cut into our park time and some shows but worth it in the long run. How old are your kids?

I just have 1 son, Caden. He'll be 3 in April so he's very close in age to your son :)

We planned for stroller naps most days but after our first day realized that Caden and I both needed breaks at the hotel (I got some sort of stomach bug and didn't have the energy to go all day like normal). But yes, it does really cut into your park time!! And then most evenings we had dinner ADRs so we only made it back to the park a few nights. :( I didn't expect that and If I could do it again, id skip most of the ADRs and just do quick service on a trip with a toddler and maybe throw in 1 or 2 special meals. But live and learn!

Just got all caught up!! What a great day you guys had! :)
Disney jr was amazing for my son, Caden, too (same age). I teared up several times while watching him watch it. Not gonna lie, I throughly enjoyed it too. Lol. I was totally singing along to all the songs! Hahaha

Those green army men are great! They were really awesome with Caden too! He wouldn't go near them the first time we ran into them so the army man took a pic with his Lovey! Lol
Later that night they played peek a boo cause he was still a little apprehensive but willing to interact that time.

Caden was a little freaked out by the Disney jr characters too. He was totally fine with buzz and woody and mickey and the gang and all the princesses we saw. It was just those 4 Disney jr characters at the Hollywood and vine meal. I thought maybe he was star struck? Cause those are who he watches the most? Or maybe just cause they have weird heads. Like the princesses have real faces, and buzz and woody are toys and supposed to be like that. But the Disney jr ones are people but have hard big heads. Haha I'm putting way too much thought into this! Lol

The only thing I didn't love about the Green army men is that sometimes they blow you off and keep moving. Because I couldn't see their face its hard to not get weirded out!

I totally agree that the Disney Jr. freak them out bc their heads are so BIG. Jack took a liking to all of the Princesses this trip so no surprise he warmed up to Sofia though!

It was MOVING DAY! We wanted to take a few down days over the trip to keep from getting burned out so we planned a non park day for Monday and we wanted to switch from Residence Inn to Art of Animation!! We had a quick buffet breakfast at the hotel and packed up the last of our items in the room. Loading up the car I was so excited!

We headed over to AoA around 10am and pulled into the big front gates and were waved in by security. (sorry no photos, I was wayyy too excited). We had done online check in with the request of upper floor, facing the lake, Cars suite. After about a 5 minute wait I was waved through and had all of our magic bands scanned to activate and was told our room wasn't ready. We wanted to go check out something new that day so we opted to wait for our preferred room type instead of taking another room that was already ready.

We jumped back in the car and headed to Fantasia Gardens for a friendly Mini Golf Competition.

It was fairly empty and we did not have to wait at all to get started. Let me also remind everyone that Jackson has a Golf Ball obsession so he was tweaking out a little about choosing everyone's colors. It was $14 for the adults and J played for free (YESSSS!). Each hole was really well themed with music, water surprises, and the course was really clean and up kept well.

First hole out the gate, and as Joe helped Jackson play he managed to smack his ball right off the course and into the water. Joe fished it out and we kept moving along. This might have happened another 3 times on the course. The good part about this (beyond laughing uncontrollably at Joe trying to get the balls out of the water without falling in) was that we amassed a collection of abandoned balls in Joe's pockets in case Jacksons went missing permanently.

Ball Fishing at its finest

It took us about an hour to play the full 18 holes. We never had to wait for other families, and it did get a little busier when we were leaving so I think playing in the morning is a safe easy bet.

I loved the animals all over Disney property. This duckies were taking a bath during the 16th hole. I couldn't resist!

I look just as graceful as the dancing ostriches right?!?

38 going on 15 years old :roll eyes:

When you put through the buckets spray water on you. I think that the inside of the hole was supposed to have water too, but instead it was drained with a TON of lost balls inside!

The last hole, where the ball disappears we let Jackson put in all of the balls but 1 that we had found so that he had extra turns. We asked the front desk if we could buy Jacksons yellow ball since he refused to let it go. The nice CM told us to keep it and they appreciated we asked and not just swiped it! (pixie dust!)

i.

We got a room text around 11:30 our room was ready so we headed right over and got our room number from the Concierge desk. Holiday Decor was still up and I loved the Ombre color story they had with the front reception area.

We were put on the 3rd floor, furthest Cars building (lighting McQueen was out front) and in a corner room at the end of the hall overlooking the parking lot and lake. It was quiet and I appreciated being away from the elevators for sure!

I will be very honest, the room was definitely in need of a refurb. It was very well themed and nice, but worn down. The walls had markings on them and the doors had chips and corners were damaged. It made me a little sad to see it was worn so hard but otherwise we were pleased!

./url]
The Bed was wicked hard in comparison from the fluffiness we had at RI the previous 2 days. I fell down on it one day and I kid you not I bounced off that thing like a rock.
[url=http://postimage.org/]

The showers were amazing and the water pressure was GREAT. Never had to worry for hot water and the bathrooms had a lot of hooks for towels and bathing suits which I appreciated.

View from the Bedroom outside.

We threw down all of our things in the room and immediately wanted to soak up Florida Sunshine and head over to the BIG BLUE POOL! I wanted to see what the hype was about, since it was SO super special that you had to have a super secret key (or magic band, psssht) to get in.

We wandered through Radiator Springs and chatted with our favorite vehicles for a bit first. Jack is going through a phase where is wants characters to "talk to him". Meaning anything with a character (toy, stuffies, underwear with mickey on them) he wants to have a conversation with him via us talking for them. Joe perfected his Sarge and McQueen impersonation by the end of the trip.

A guest walked by once when he was "talking" to Jackson as Sarge and the guest thought it was the car talking. He was freaking out until Joe had to explain it to him. :rotfl:

After leaving Radiator Springs we made our way into the pool. I stopped at the pool bar for cocktails and the boys headed to the zero entry area.

After collecting a very delightful fruity concoction I followed behind them. 2 liquor cocktails and PBJ for Jackson was $20 including tip.

It might have been 80+ outside but that water was FREEEZING. I only lasted about 15 minutes before wrapping myself in towels and sitting on the edge taking photos.

http://postimage.org/

The guys swam until about 2pm where we took Jackson back for a nap. I went out to Target to get snacks and water for the week. On the way back I missed my turn and ended out by the Gaylord Hotel. I looked to make a u-turn and found myself by a field of cows. This might be the most ignorant statement ever, but I just didn't know that they had farmland in Orlando. I of course took a photo as proof.

We had a parking lot right next to the stairwell to our room. Instead of parking further away and walking around the building just to use the elevator I decided to be she-woman. I loaded all the groceries and 15 pack of water into the backpack carseat carrier and hiked up the three flights of stairs to our room. I was feeling very (overly) proud of myself until I opened the exterior door only to realize I hiked up the wrong flight of stairs to the opposite wing of the building. 5 more minutes of shlepping later, I was practically ready to puke and my husband could only shake his head at me in disbelief.
bcLKvHQfR5cRO.gif

Once I pulled myself together, I rallied the troops to make our way to our dinner reservation at DTD. After hearing about the chaos of DTD parking we wanted to take the bus.
11sdhLsfDxKUHS.gif

We were out the door by 4:10 and the Bus pulled up about 5 minutes later. It was full but we still had seats. We were nestled between a family with 1 year old twins and a 3 year old. I felt for the parents as they were really struggling to maintain all the kiddos, 2 strollers, and a bunch of bags. They were making ressies for dinner that night too on MDE and surprisingly there were a lot of spots left from what I overheard.

We got to DTD by 4:50 for our 5pm reservation at T-REX. We checked in and they led us right in. I overheard it was a 30 minute wait for walk ups which was not too terrible.

We were seated towards the back next to a very active Dino. I loved the decor but man oh man it was loud in there. About every 20 minutes they have Meteor shower/extinction moment when all the Dino's go NUTS. It get very loud with thunder, lighting, animal noises, and rumbling. It really freaked Jackson out at first. We told him to put on his sunglasses to become invisible for the Dinosaurs to not be able to "get him". The trick worked like a charm and over dinner he relaxed enough to enjoy himself. He refused to sit next to the moving Dino, but I totally understand why!

I ordered Rotisserie half chicken with fries and mash potatoes since the veggies looked gross. I added a side salad and Joe had Rack of Ribs which looked yummy.

Our waiter was amazing, attentive, and great to chat with over the night. He talked to us about loving to work for Disney and how it was much better than Universal City Walk. Overall I would rate this meal at a 7 out of 10 for service and food quality. The noise would keep us from coming back again until J was older for sure.

We left there to walk around DTD a bit and shop!

After dinner it was dark out and we wanted to explore DTD a bit. I can honestly say that the construction really didn't bother either of us or feel that it was some huge eye sore. The bridge that had previously been covered in construction walls was uncovered which I am sure helped it to look much better!

We hit up the Lego store and I was able to get Jackson a Duplo Garbage truck that he picked out. The boys played in the building area and we took photos with the statues of course!

I loved the 7 dwarfs buildout they did outside.

We ran across a performance group on the big stage. Surprisingly Jackson REFUSED to move from watching them. 20 minutes of choreography later we were told we can go. He was a hoot, dancing and shaking his rump along with the performers.

We wandered through World of Disney and I tried to convince Joe to purchase tons of unnecessary souvenirs. Unsuccessfully I might add. We did build a Mr. Potato head later in the night however.
I really loved this phone case and regretted not getting it later in the week

I don't even want to think about the germs he picked up in that moment. :crazy2:

Joe gets pretty motion sick on small circular style rides, so I was the lucky winner of riding not only the Train TWICE, but the carousel as well. The good part about the rides at DTD is that parents ride free!

This is likely when I was about to puke a little. I don't do well either on small kiddie rides, but fair better than joe. (barely)

We headed home around 9pm. There was a bus waiting at arrival and it took about 15-20 minutes to get back to the resort. I made sure to pay down our room charges balance every night when we got back with our stash of gift cards. We scoped out the gift shop and Landscapes of Flavors before crashing in the room. We had a big day tomorrow and needed lots of sleep!

I made it back and am now caught up...not on DIS but your report. We stayed at Royal Pacific Resort at Universal 1/2 then Kidani 1/3-1/9. Bought points and stayed at Kidani for less than a Little Mermaid room would have been. We liked it even though it was a little out of the way. Having a car did help.

I made it back and am now caught up...not on DIS but your report. We stayed at Royal Pacific Resort at Universal 1/2 then Kidani 1/3-1/9. Bought points and stayed at Kidani for less than a Little Mermaid room would have been. We liked it even though it was a little out of the way. Having a car did help.

So jealous of your room at Kidani! I hope your trip was great, and the colder temps didn't bother too much. I am so used to going in the spring that I couldn't get over wearing a coat during our visit!

We woke up bright and early to get ready for Joe’s favorite park day, Animal Kingdom. I scheduled us a pre-park breakfast at Tusker House which was a first for us, and something I was really really looking forward to. We were getting ready in the morning when Jackson kept talking about the "big balloons". We had no clue what he was talking about, until 10 minutes later he pointed out the window and we saw a half dozen hot air balloons taking off in the distance. It was really cool to watch them as we drove to AK, it looked like they were almost following us!

A fast 10-minute drive later, we were directed into an obscure parking section far off from the front of the park. I’m always baffled at how they decide to park the cars at the park :confused3:confused3:confused3 . We were inside by 8am, and making our way through the park. Never having been to Tusker House before I got turned around and went the wrong way.

It was like having my own private tour since we looped the entire park! We grabbed few Photopass photos by the tree, and were relatively unbothered by the construction walls. I would have loved they not been there, but I didn’t feel that they really cramped our space at all.

I loved todays outfits the most, I paired chambray shirts with khakis for a safari look for Jackson and I. I found a $2 animal print scarf for a steal at Christmas, and Jackson wore his Safari Hat from Michaels. Joe wore his outback hiking shirt and cargos for his safari “best”! haha.

We checked in to a deserted Tusker House at 8:25 and were led back to take a quick photo in front of a wall. I wish Donald still met there like before!

Our hostess was kind enough to give us a great back corner table and told us to have Jackson sit with his back to the wall so we wouldn’t have dirty dishes and other families behind our character photos! (GREAT TIP!)

Loved the details in the ceiling

I made the first round to grab breakfast, and about 15 minutes later the characters started making their way through.

I only managed to grab one photo of Jacksons plate with all the commotion!

We realized we forgot Jacksons autograph book at the hotel (WAHH!) I was pretty upset, but Joe thought on his feet and said we should have the characters sign his foam safari hat he was wearing that day. BRILLANT that man is I tell you!
Y3VCjiQGVgY9i.gif

Donald was first and Jackson about lost his mind when he realized what was about to happen. We did not tell him what was coming, we kept breakfast a surprise until then.

He was so excited!

Donald, Mickey, Goofy, and Daisy came through.

Mickey played with his toy monorail for a few moments, and drove it on the table and really had a great interaction with J.

Jack jumped into the music parade with the characters in the middle and was having a blast!

They had a great selection of food items and I was pleasantly surprised how many choices they had. We each went back twice to try new items and definitely left full! The waiter surprised us with our first birthday cupcake and a signed card from the gang for Jacksons Birthday!

With my main chick. or duck? :rotfl:

Leaving off here as we were done with breakfast and headed out about 9:15 for our first FP of the day!

Just found your TR and subbed in. I'm really enjoying it, especially the Mickey meet with DS at MK to start off the trip. What a great way to set the tone for the trip!! Looking forward to more.

Just found your TR and subbed in. I'm really enjoying it, especially the Mickey meet with DS at MK to start off the trip. What a great way to set the tone for the trip!! Looking forward to more.

Welcome Welcome! Mickey was definitely the highlight of the week and we really are so glad he loved the Main Mouse. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter