Merrytime Cruise

swimfin

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this cruise and can you recommend the “do not miss” things or things that are extra special because it’s holiday time on the ship. Cheers!

It looks like I have done two. That’s a clue; I wasn’t sure and had to go through photos to find reminders.

Here was the Dream. This is my main memory. A lovely atrium. We stayed in Concierge. I remember my love of the deconstructed Caesar salad in the Lounge. And having our waiter from the EBTA we had done. And sitting in the circular booths in enchanted Garden. I did remember it had nice decorations.

IMG_0806.jpeg

But it is overshadowed by a visit to WDW pre-cruise. Back when the lights were at Hollywood (or MGM) Studios. And the castle at MK.

IMG_0802.jpeg
IMG_0804.jpeg

…Four years later, I did a mid-December Very Merrytime cruise, again in the Dream.

One of those (or both) had a giant gingerbread house in the lobby. Castaway has some decorations.

Otherwise, they could have been any other cruise - to me.

Hope someone else has more info.

Are you actually on a cruise in Christmas Day?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest