Candlelight Processional Dining Packages can be booked starting October 29

The website indicates that the dining package will only include an entree and dessert, not an appetizer as before . . . 😥
I don't get the massive dessert push by Disney. Except I'm sure it has to do with $.

Still, I've said before I'd trade 2 desserts for 1 appetizer.
Yup, many folks would. Which is why Disney believes you’ll actually pay the extra and pay for the appetizer out of pocket… most wouldn’t do that for dessert. More money for the mouse, which is, after all the goal!

Yup, many folks would. Which is why Disney believes you’ll actually pay the extra and pay for the appetizer out of pocket… most wouldn’t do that for dessert. More money for the mouse, which is, after all the goal!
If I'm reading it right, no side included as well correct?

Oh no, I am. I've just read reports of some folks being extremely popular and others you can walk right in. I wasn't sure where he fell in that category.

P.S. I thought I read somewhere that the High School choirs only do the 1st show. Is that correct?
I know that used to be true. I'm not sure about this year. My DD is in the Disney College program and auditioned for the cast choir but was not accepted. I heard that in previous years the cast choir was larger than the community choir and this year it's the same size. There were a lot of cast not accepted this year who have been accepted previous years.

I would book the early show for now and if you hear differently you can try to book a different package.

Figured I'd ask here instead of creating a new thread. But does Disney set aside reservations specifically for the dining package? Curious cause we have a trip upcoming Dec. 10-17 and Le Cellier is not showing any open slots during that time. Pretty much multiple open slots daily from now through Thanksgiving and then nothing available. Wondering if that is because they have set aside a bunch of reservation slots for the CP Dining Package when they become available later this month.
Thanks.

Figured I'd ask here instead of creating a new thread. But does Disney set aside reservations specifically for the dining package? Curious cause we have a trip upcoming Dec. 10-17 and Le Cellier is not showing any open slots during that time. Pretty much multiple open slots daily from now through Thanksgiving and then nothing available. Wondering if that is because they have set aside a bunch of reservation slots for the CP Dining Package when they become available later this month.
Thanks.
I feel like they must, right? Because I imagine they make more per table off dining packages than a regular seating, I’m sure they want to sell a lot of them (and for Le Cellier in particular!)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest