Maybe lost/buried in the new ticket price threads, parking and Magic Band increase

The thing is, and I said this in another thread, I don't typically mind price increases, but not with all the cuts at the same time. I'd gladly pay a few bucks more if it means they can keep more staff and entertainment CMs on-duty. At the end of the day, the small increases don't hurt me that much, but I do not want the experience diminished and I don't want to see jobs cut either. I know it's a little bit of a transitional time for Disney right now, but they're going a bit overboard in my estimation.

Disney follows the law of diminishing returns, just like every other company in the business of making money. They’ll keep increasing prices until it starts to negatively affect their bottom line. Then they’ll scale it back until they get back to peak profits. They don’t care about crowds at all. Just dollars and cents. Like a lot of people here I’m prepared to give them whatever they want. Just kidding, but not really.

Hi.
My mom will be staying off site but has an AP. I don't understand how she can get a MB. Is that correct what was posted in the OP?
Thank you.

Hi.
My mom will be staying off site but has an AP. I don't understand how she can get a MB. Is that correct what was posted in the OP?
Thank you.

When did she activate her AP? It’s my understanding that AP bands are mailed to your home pretty quickly after AP activation.

Hi.
Thank you.
Once the AP has been used the first time, if you into your MDE account and go to the tickets and bands page, there should be an option to order the AP band. I am not sure if you can do it prior to first use, but I know you can after.

That would be a great thread, if it does not exist already. A thread on the best places to eat outside, but close to disney

You are right - that would be a neat thread.
We love our Mexican food, so Tijuana Flats on 192, Chuy's also on 192, and Chevy's at CrossRoads.

When did she activate her AP? It’s my understanding that AP bands are mailed to your home pretty quickly after AP activation.

Once the AP has been used the first time, if you into your MDE account and go to the tickets and bands page, there should be an option to order the AP band. I am not sure if you can do it prior to first use, but I know you can after.

Hi. My mom and my AP were purchased the beginning of October. Mine is a DVC AP and my mom is regular Platinum AP and the APs showed up immediately in our MDE. We dont plan on using until January when we will be staying onsite at SSR. However, my mom is going with my sister in March and staying at their place at Orange Lake, and although I know she can use the SSR MB, this thread is the first I have read about APs being sent MBs.

So, is it correct that after my mom activates in January, she will be sent another MB for being an AP (and I guess so will I)?

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter