• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 5th, 2018 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral

I wasn’t able to get any tickets for the princess gatherings when I checked in on Feb 19. Is the princess night only available with those tickets? I already asked to be part of the Facebook page I’m just waiting for approval into the group. I did manage to get tickets for character breakfast

Did you get the message sent to you? If you are on a phone you may not see it. If you look at the webpage version of FB you will see the message. If you have any problem let me know and I will help...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter