May 5th, 2018 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral

Hello Everyone! We just booked our 2nd Disney Cruise and our 3rd family cruise. We are so excited and can't wait to be on the boat in exactly one year! I will get on the FB page too. Looking forward to talking all things Disney w/you. :cheer2:

Hello All---I just added our three cabins to the FE list. I noticed there are a couple groups that look like they are closed with only five cabins in the group. The other groups have ten cabins. Is this on purpose? I have our cabins split up on different groups to people don't get repeat gifts. Just curious about how this works. Thanks.

Hello All---I just added our three cabins to the FE list. I noticed there are a couple groups that look like they are closed with only five cabins in the group. The other groups have ten cabins. Is this on purpose? I have our cabins split up on different groups to people don't get repeat gifts. Just curious about how this works. Thanks.

Some people requested smaller groups. Thats why there are groups of 5 and groups of 10.

Hi all!! I just booked our 3rd Disney cruise and i am suuuuper excited because no one in my family has any idea, not even my husband lol I guess my plan is to give them the news as a Christmas present.
For now, I would like to plan the fish extender, how can I sing in? Or who can sing me in and pass me the info.. I will highly appreciate!!!!

Disney does not list scuba as an excursion on Tortola. This is because many of the dive shops had their boats destroyed. I found one that is located right next to the pier that Disney docks on that will be up and working fully by the time our cruise arrives. They are the only dive shop with a working boat. They are involved in salvage work currently on the 2000 sunken boats Irma sank. If you are interested please le me know.

Hi All!
We just booked this cruise— my husband, myself and 2 daughter (4 & 7). This is our 5th Disney cruise but first time on the Fantasy!
I just requested to be added to the Facebook page— hoping to participate in the FE...a favourite for our girls!

:eeyore: Ok this is my first Disney Cruise. I am looking forward to all the fun and sun. I am also excited about the fish extender exchange.

:eeyore: Ok this is my first Disney Cruise. I am looking forward to all the fun and sun. I am also excited about the fish extender exchange.

OK, the FE is on the FB page, did you join?

I did join the Facebook page. I am just not sure if I was assigned to a group or not. How do I confirm a group?

I did join the Facebook page. I am just not sure if I was assigned to a group or not. How do I confirm a group?

Send me a message. You are not assigned a group, you need to add yourself to one. The doc is locked for changes, but I am still adding people on request.

Hi there !

We just booked our cruise for the Fantasy May 5 and would LOVE to join the FE. Is it still open and if so, can someone point me in the right direction please and thanks

Hi! We will be first time cruisers in May with Disney Cruise and we cannot Wait! We have bee Walt Disney World passholders for 4 years now and cannot Wait to sail! I knew about pirate night but have not heard about Princess Night. Does this happen on all the cruises, I’ve already checked into our cruise and it says Pirate Night but nothing about a princess night. I have a girl and was planning on dressing her up anyway but this would be super adorable.

Hi! We will be first time cruisers in May with Disney Cruise and we cannot Wait! We have bee Walt Disney World passholders for 4 years now and cannot Wait to sail! I knew about pirate night but have not heard about Princess Night. Does this happen on all the cruises, I’ve already checked into our cruise and it says Pirate Night but nothing about a princess night. I have a girl and was planning on dressing her up anyway but this would be super adorable.

There is a princess gathering where they can get photos with the Princesses.

Did you ask on the FB page? There are over 300 people on there on this cruise.

I wasn’t able to get any tickets for the princess gatherings when I checked in on Feb 19. Is the princess night only available with those tickets? I already asked to be part of the Facebook page I’m just waiting for approval into the group. I did manage to get tickets for character breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter