May 2010, let's countdown together!

four weeks from today if all goes as planned......

Tomorrow is our day!! I can't believe it's finally here. This waiting game is the pits! lol Good thing I found DIS to help me count down :)

2 weeks of severe pain with 2 herniated disks in my back and i finally can walk as of 2 days ago with almost 0 pain THERE IS A GOD:worship::worship:

I have started packing! Wednesday night to Philly, then flying early Thursday morning. YAY

2 days!! Can't wait, We leave Sunday afternoon, and we will be in the MK Sunday night !! :banana: :cool1:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: It's May, Disney is so much closer now, i can see the dates marked on the calendar. DME paper work came yesterday so now i have all my paperwork. all thats left to do now is get started packing and wait out the next 28 days. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I just changed our Universal reservations to May 26-29 since Harry Potter doesn't look like it's opening during our visit and there's more chances of soft openings the later we go.

So now we have 22 days to go, I can't wait to see that savannah view and hear "Welcome Home":love:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest