May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's slow for me too! And the time clock keeps getting later. I wish they would fix it!

Gydell-What's even more funny is that the clock is showing about 45 minutes EARLY for me (it said I posted at 3:08 when in fact it was around 3:50...PST). I recall you saying that it was showing about 45 minutes later for you...is that right? Too weird.

Gydell-What's even more funny is that the clock is showing about 45 minutes EARLY for me (it said I posted at 3:08 when in fact it was around 3:50...PST). I recall you saying that it was showing about 45 minutes later for you...is that right? Too weird.

You're right it's running about 45 minutes earlier for me too!

It's making our wait for the cruise longer too!

Hi,
My DH and I just returned today from the 4 night Wonder, and while on board we booked the Westbound Panama cruise. They said the had just had a block of rooms open up. We are booked for main dining, Cat 5 room, and I think we got a special rate for booking while already on a cruise. I am new to this board, but found the Wonder board so helpful. Since I am late getting here, I don't know if I will get through all 1000+ pages.:) , but am wondering if there is any place to get a lot of the info anyhow. We are so excited about going thru the canal. I will appreciate any info anyone has. We have only been on the Wonder just now, and a Carnival cruise about 20 years ago. We are older..my DH is a young 60, and I am a sometimes young;) 52year old. Thanks.....Vicki

Hi,
My DH and I just returned today from the 4 night Wonder, and while on board we booked the Westbound Panama cruise. They said the had just had a block of rooms open up. We are booked for main dining, Cat 5 room, and I think we got a special rate for booking while already on a cruise. I am new to this board, but found the Wonder board so helpful. Since I am late getting here, I don't know if I will get through all 1000+ pages.:) , but am wondering if there is any place to get a lot of the info anyhow. We are so excited about going thru the canal. I will appreciate any info anyone has. We have only been on the Wonder just now, and a Carnival cruise about 20 years ago. We are older..my DH is a young 60, and I am a sometimes young;) 52year old. Thanks.....Vicki

Welcome Vicki-we're a fun group here! And everyone is VERY helpful, just ask and someone will have the answer for you! Don't be scared away by our chatter though. Some of us have been posting since January when the rates were first released.

Hi,

Welcome! Don't even try and read all the previous posts, just join in now. Page one has some info on it and there is a separate site that has a little more on it. You have to get a password for it. Read page 1 and it will tell you how. There really is no info on this cruise just what we are finding out that happened last time. We are spending the time just getting to know each other now. Excursions are suppose to be out early Jan. The board is split between the young ones and us 50+ers, so ya'll fit right in.
My group consist of me, DH who knows nothing about this cruise, DD and DGS.

Hi,

Welcome aboard!! The PC cruise will be our 4th DCL cruise. My DH John will be 64 and I will be 57 on this cruise. Our next cruise is the NYE aboard the Magic with our kids and GK's. On this cruise it will be just the two of us sailing.

Noel

Hi,
Welcome!!!
Don't worry about catching up....just jump in. We are very friendly....so glad you booked!

Hi.... I will be cruising for the second time in my life.. with my husband and our 10 yr old... This cruise dates include my sons's 11th birthday, my husbands 40th and our 20th anniversay.. so its a gift to all... :woohoo:
So cool! What a great way for you all to celebrate together! :yay:

glad it wasn't just my connection that was having such a hard time with the DIS, but it is very frustrating!!! :confused3

WELCOME to all the new groups who are joining us!

V....have a great time this weekend! Say hi to everyone from us! :thumbsup2
Anyone know when Marilyn was due home? I was thinking about her the other day.

Our weekend trip was cancelled, :sad2: because the coasts here in WA and OR are still such a mess from the storm. Our condo still has no power and so they called us up this am to cancel. Now, we have to decide if we let the kids stay home tomorrow like we had told them or if we make them go to school since we are now home.

Hi,
Welcome to you and your husband!

Hey to all.. I just booked this cruise yesterday.. so I am just stopping over to say hello to everyone... :goodvibes

WELCOME!!!

is most everyone planning on the pool upon boarding? Well, after lunch, John would never miss the buffet!

All I know is that the first thing we're doing is EATING! I can't wait to start munching on cruise food.

Hi,

Welcome!!!

It looks like maybe a large group cancelled since we had so many rooms open up and so many newcomers joining.

DH and I are getting decent news about his job situation, so we shouldn't have to cancel this cruise after all.:banana:

DH and I are getting decent news about his job situation, so we shouldn't have to cancel this cruise after all.:banana:
Great news Gina! So glad you don't have to cancel! :yay: You must be very relieved. :goodvibes

yes, it seems very slow today.

I am about out of here..off home to do laundry, laundry and more laundry!

4 loads so far here...:laundy:

bitten_handbag_blue_nautical.jpg

here's the bag.
I also got anchor earrings and a necklace but they look a little juvenile.

like it!:thumbsup2

Did we already have the sorority conversation here? I think we did. I'm a Delta Gamma. Our pin is an anchor...very nautical themed sorority, so when ever I see that kind of stuff I think of DeeGee :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter