Maryland DISers!

I"m a lurker, but had to respond to my fellow Marylanders.......I also live in "God's country" in Somerset Co. close to Crisfield. Going to WDW in August, just us girls.

Hi Mgdpop! It's nice to hear from another "shore" girl! I live just south of Cambridge about an hour or less from Crisfield. My dad's a charter capt and we did many-a Labor Day holidays at the crab derby. It's been a while since we've been there. DH and I took a sunday afternoon ride last year and ended up a colorful downtown restaurant (forget the name). Welcome to the DIS boards:goodvibes. I'm a lurker too, since 2001! We (well me actually and DD age 20) are disney freaks; my in laws have a winter home near the parks. I can't get enough!

Hey jjsmom, I think you went to "Ye Old Crisfield Crab and Steakhouse" very bright yellow building. There is a tiki bar there at the dock. Owners of Middletons in Annapolis run it.
We go fishing in the tangier sound quite a bit and sometimes troll up around Hooper's island (south of Cambridge, but you know that).

As for all the Ravens fans out there, 4 of us went to to Hollywood studios last year Sunday after Thanksgiving wearing our purple jerseys and got many looks with our sea of purple. Of course we traded "words" with those pesky Steelers people we encountered.

a few of us are trying to go do a (dis)meet for a Movie(Harry Potter) and a Meal on July 16th at Hoffman Center... if you have nothing better to do :goodvibes that weekend... we did an event on FB if interested :)

Welcome Princess Meghan! :goodvibes And greetings from across the "ditch":cool1: in beautiful Dorchester County!

Just found the MD thread as well! I am a Marylander in Cecil County (close to PA and DE).

Hello All! :yay:

I'm from Essex in Baltimore County!
I'm averaging two trips a year to the World now and have a planned Disneyland December trip coming up. this will be my first time in Disneyland.

Hi everyone! I'm from Baltimore City and work in Essex. In September, my husband and I will make our first solo trip without kids or grandkids. Soooo looking forward to it!

Hi everyone! I'm from Baltimore City and work in Essex. In September, my husband and I will make our first solo trip without kids or grandkids. Soooo looking forward to it!

Ohhh we are going to miss you hmmm unless that Sept trips falls on 9/11 :rolleyes1 the crabcake gang will be there in Oct :) speaking of kids... how was mother's day ... and was it a bday also... popcorn::

thanks, jjsmom! Dorchester is beautiful. We drive through there on the way to Ocean City every year :)

LOL So does everyone else. :goodvibes When are they gonna build that second bay bridge that's supposed to go from So. MD across the bay to Southern Dor. Co??? ...been hearing that rumor for about 25 years now. LOL.

LOL So does everyone else. :goodvibes When are they gonna build that second bay bridge that's supposed to go from So. MD across the bay to Southern Dor. Co??? ...been hearing that rumor for about 25 years now. LOL.

I get to hear about it from my grandfather on the way to OC every year, lol.
all I can say is that that bridge would be wonderful! it'd get rid of a big chunk of travel time, that's for sure.

Happy Friday Marylanders! Who's dreaming about their next WDW trip? I know I am! Might be there Aug. 11-14. First trip in the summer since I was a kid. I'm thinking a water park might be part of this trip.

Just returned from a few days at the beach too. I love OC! :thumbsup2

Hi! We go in Nov. I go on disboards and other boards just about every day when I get home from work. I am obsessed! I just hope we have football which will help direct my focus away from Disney a little. I actually am an O's fan too. I'll leave it at that.

I'm an obsessed dreamer!! It's January '12 for us (and the extended family of 22!!! After the Christmas/NY holiday, but before all the older younguns go back to college:) We will be renting 2 vacay homes. Lot of precious babies and toddlers in the group, some will remember this as their first trip to WDW.
:scared1: It's so hot today on the shore!

Ocean, I'm so happy for you! Yes, if you can squeeze a water park day, please do so. Our fav is Typhoon Lagoon! Good thing you got "down the ocean" last week. The "DEW" tour is in full swing and I understand the crowds are horrendous (my parents have a place in OC; they came back tonight).

Trying to make it to OC for a weekend in August. Doesn't look good though. Maybe next year. Going to Disney in mid-October and we're sooo looking forward to it.

What is up with this heat wave. The actual temp (not what it felt like) was 106 in Frederick yesterday. It was cooler at Disney!

Try to stay cool Marylanders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter