Marie's New Years Resolution~in July

Hello there!! Yes....I survived....but barely!!
The family has come and gone, and for the most part...it was fun! It started out a little rough, but then things came together. Friday was running errands, groceries and the mall, Saturday was the zoo, Christmas steaks & potatoes..(they were wonderful!!) and the gift exchange....Saturday night was family pictures....good thing the alcohol was free flowing!! They turned out ok....I wish i had done some things differently...different poses...but other than that, they were ok. Sunday most of the adults (minus dad) went downtown to Beale Street...it was alot of fun!! No drinking, (heck, it was a sunday afternoon) but good people watching, and we went to one of the resturants for lunch..good food!
Anyway, everyone left early Monday morning, and I went to work to get some rest!
Last night we took the kids to a place called The Incredible Pizza Place...it's like Chuckie Cheese on crack!! the place was pretty cool...lots of cool games, mini golf, mini bowling, go-cart races, bumper cars.....plenty to do...got home around 9, AFTER almost getting iinto 2 car accidents!! Amature night in full force around here!!

Ok...gonna go finish taking down the decorations....Hope ya'll had a good new year!!

Marie-re

Hi Marie,

I am so happy to hear you survived the family invasion. I am sure the pictures are beautiful. We have a place like your Pizza Place. It is fun, but it is exhausting.

Happy New Year!
Beth

Hi Marie! Hope you are recover nicely from a busy house!!! :goodvibes Glad to hear you survived!!!

Hope 2008 starts off nicely for you!

Stacie

Happy New Year Marie!

2007 was quite a year for you - two moves! But throughout it all you have maintained your sense of humor. Here's to a less eventful 2008 for you!:cheer2:

Hope you're so busy exercising and eating healthy that you just haven't had time to post here :thumbsup2

Hope you're having a Wonderful weekend!

Hope you're so busy exercising and eating healthy that you just haven't had time to post here :thumbsup2

Hope you're having a Wonderful weekend!

Exercise??
Eating Healthy??
Could someone please define these two statements?
I no longer own a scale, and am honestly afraid to find out how much I weigh right now. I do know that I feel miserable, and I do know that I have to make some changes in my eating. I've done this so many times....it's really getting old! Why can't someone just pay to have my jaw wired shut or liposuction? I'm honestly tired of the constant battle.

i'll be back....i just have to get my house, my bills, my job, and my life back in order.

love ya'll
marie

Shes alive!

Good to see youre back! I had my money on "passed out on the couch clutching an empty bottle of rum"

You can get it back together (I'm in the same boat). Compartmentalize baby! Every humongous job is just a bunch of little bitty ones!

have a nice day!

:hippie:

(excuse me I need to go take my own advice)

Hi Marie,

I'm just checking on you. I imagine you are overwhelmed with the things you need to do right now.

Don't forget to take care of yourself,
Beth

Good one Linda!!

Ok ladies....I did it....I didn't want to....but I had too. The depression was getting the better of me! I figure, the holidays are over...the family is gone...the job is....hell (but that's going to get better soon)...the stress level needs to be brought back under control....along with my eating soooooooo.............
I went back to my old friend Jenny today! Yep....Jenny Craig is again my friend! I know it worked for me before, I just have to follow through with it AND NOT MOVE TO ANOTHER FRICKING STATE THIS TIME!! So....here we are...January 8th, 2008 and I weigh..............................................................................

157.4!!!

Not as bad as I thought it would be, but it's still a pretty substantial gain. When we moved in July I was at 143.0 (?)...so i've gained roughly 15 pounds. :mad: :sad2: :guilty: in 5 months....that's 3 lbs a month. (see...I can do simple math!!!:teacher: )
Ok...so now the plan...I've got my food for the week....and I've got two working legs...no reason I can't get up and go for a 2 mile walk in the morning...RIGHT??!! Also...I have to go to Sams and get my case of water to keep at work. I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I actually drank a full bottle/glass of water!! Yep...been hoisting down enough coke and rum to make Jack Sparrow proud!!pirate:

So...starting tomorrow....back on JC...back on at least 80 oz of water a day....and back to 2 mile powerwalks...in other words.....BACK ON TRACK....AND STAYING THERE THIS TIME!!!

Stick with me guys....this is the only way I know how to do it!

later guys....i have one night of freedom left....and one can of coke in the fridge.....:rolleyes: :thumbsup2

marie-rie :woohoo:

:cheer2: :cheer2: WAY TO GO MARIE!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

You can do it! I know last year was a tough one, but we are moving forward! 2008 is our year! We are going to get it off and keep it off!

I hope you are enjoying your coke tonight! Have a little rum for me and I can live vicariously through you pirate:

Tomorrow, exercise, WATER, and good food! :cool1:

Have a Great Week!!

Yea Marie!! :yay: :yay: With JC you will get back where you want to be in no time, I'm sure!!

I'll bet those last R&C's were really, really good. My last night of freedom I wanted In & Out's Animal Fries -- they were tasty!:rotfl:

yesterday was all Jenny....today...not so much! :confused3
The water intake is up from 0 to 40 oz....the exercise is still at 0.
DH is on nights for 3 weeks, and it's all I can do to get dinner, showers and homework done before I collapse! I honestly don't know how single parents do it....they have ALL my respect!

I'll try to do better....for some reason...my heart really isn't into it....what the hell is wrong with me??

You got this, girl. You can do it. I understand how hard it is to get back on track, believe me. :headache: But you can totally do it. Stick with the JC for a week or two before adding in the walks. I think doing too much too quickly is over whelming.

Hang in there! :hug:

Oh, and you'll never guess who sent me a postcard!!! How did Elvis get my address? :confused3

Nothing new to report....gonna start fresh on Jenny on Monday. Too much going on this weekend....photo shoots starting back up.....

I'll check in wih ya in a few days!!

later!
marie

ps....ya know...i was walking in memphis last week and who did i run into on Union Avenue??? Yep....my old friend Elvis!! He asked how kimmy was feeling and wanted to send his love!! Love that uniform girl!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter