Is anyone else still getting just the "The Wait Is Almost Over" screen with no time attached to it?

Me. Sigh.

We are planning on the 10k and marathon, so if we don't get into the 10k so be it. We will have plenty of time to register for the marathon

Ugh, add me to the list for crying now. Got myself registered for the 10K w/ a GC, then logged back in w/ my sister’s info to register her. Got to the payment screen, put in GC #, clicked Register & Pay, then it froze. :mad: It’s not showing up in her acct under Your Registrations, but the $ has been taken off the GC. :mad:

So, my wife just checked the credit card and we’ve been charged, but no confirmation email.

Safe to assume I’m in and the email will come later??

So I have a pending transaction on the credit card, but my profile page doesn't show me registered for anything. So, do I register again or not...

i can get into the manage my account bit now but even though my card has been charged it says I'm not signed up for any events.
Hopefully it'll sort itself out.

Ugh, add me to the list for crying now. Got myself registered for the 10K w/ a GC, then logged back in w/ my sister’s info to register her. Got to the payment screen, put in GC #, clicked Register & Pay, then it froze. :mad: It’s not showing up in her acct under Your Registrations, but the $ has been taken off the GC. :mad:

Where do I review my registrations?

So, my wife just checked the credit card and we’ve been charged, but no confirmation email.

Safe to assume I’m in and the email will come later??

Based on my experience Tuesday, I wouldn't count on it. Those ended up being pre-authorizations on my card that were never confirmed when the registration didn't finalize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter