Magnet Exchange sent/received

Sure hope someone gets some tomorrow, it's taking them forever to arrive.:confused3

:wizard: for the magnets to all arrive.

I haen't looked at this thread for awhile so I didn't realize how many are still waiting.

Need an elf? :thumbsup2

maybe Carrie.. I'm giving it to the weekend.. there is a possiblity I will need 2 elfs.

Nothing here. I even asked at my local sorting office if they had it cos sometimes they forget to leave me a card.

I would offer to be an elf, but mine seems to be one of the ones that hasn't arrived yet! I think that I am cursed! pirate:

Here is who is waiting on magnets.

Meriweather 1

Crazyme5kids 1

PixieDustMum 1

Astrid DD 1

Ambersmom DD 1

Nutsy 1

MrsDazzle 1

Lizzybear 1

MickeyFanatic 1

MrsMickey 2

Janskin 2

Well, I have to say I can't believe that it takes almost a month for a package to get to Spain!!!! I'm not impressed at all with the Postal systems around the world. Did you ever hear from the one who went away to college that I sent to?

Marilynn

if a package is sent ground to another country it can take 2 months.....depends on when the ship is leaving in relation to when the package reaches the shipyard.
Right, Nutsy ?? ;)

But still 13 exchanges missing?? That seems a lot for this late in the game :(

Meriweather said:
if a package is sent ground to another country it can take 2 months.....depends on when the ship is leaving in relation to when the package reaches the shipyard.
Right, Nutsy ?? ;)

But still 13 exchanges missing?? That seems a lot for this late in the game :(

Yup, you are correct..I've had one sent from the US to me that took 3 months.. so surface is not the way to go if you want it to arrive before next year:)

kimbac3 said:
I can elf too if you need it!!!
Kimba

I had hoped not, but it's looking like I will.. so I'll be in touch in a couple of days.. thanks heaps

cabmom said:
Well, I have to say I can't believe that it takes almost a month for a package to get to Spain!!!! I'm not impressed at all with the Postal systems around the world. Did you ever hear from the one who went away to college that I sent to?

Marilynn

Marilynn, she is still offline, but her magnets should have arrived, as she was having them sent to her parents place, as she knew she would be moving and didn't have a forwarding address at the time.

This is not looking too good.:rolleyes:

I will give it until your Saturday and ifi there is still no more arrivals then I'm just going to have to call in a couple of elfs.

I can't believe that none of those last ones have arrived :(
You would think they would be trickling in, at least.

Yep, should be coming in dribs and drabs... but this nothing is very annoying.:(

Elfs.. be prepared.... if these magnets were sent by the mail out date and if those going international were sent air mail, then they should have arrived by now.

There is something wrong here.. how can all these magnets go astray?:confused3

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter