Magic Kingdom Fireworks

Petalnick

Earning My Ears
My sons are 3 and 20 months and we are going to disneyworld next month. I really want to see the fireworks at magic kingdom but I am a bit worried about how busy it will be. We are hiring a double buggy and have carriers for both of them so can have them both on our backs. Then leave the buggy in a buggy park. Is that possible?

Is it safe feeling watching the fireworks? I don’t want to feel squished watching them with the children. Where would be the best place to watch them with the kids? They don’t have the patience to wait for hours.

We did debate the desert party but don’t think I can warrant the cost.

I think you have to return the stroller to the place where you rent them...not sure on that as we always brought our own, but I don't think you can just leave it. Besides, there really isn't any stroller parking between the hub and the exit. You'd be better off returning it before fireworks.

It will be very busy, it always is. It's 100% safe, but it's very crowded. If you want to see them while in MK and be able to see the projection show on the castle, there's really nowhere that isn't "crowded". You can try the train station, but that's still pretty crowded and the view isn't as good. If you don't care about the castle show, you can watch from behind the castle (near the carousel). It's not crowded at all back there, you just won't see any projections and you sort of have to look all around to see the fireworks. Or you could watch them from other parts of the park, such as Liberty Square, but again...no projection view there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter