Magic Key Welcome Packet

Katiegrose

Mouseketeer
Has anyone received the MK welcome packet? I purchased MK within the timeframe and haven‘t received it. Thanks!

We got ours the week before last. We purchased our magic keys in early September and activated them one month later.
Thanks! Did it say purchase and activate? I may have missed that if so. We purchased ours mid October but haven’t activated yet (a few weeks before we do). I may have misread.

Purchased on Oct. 1, received box yesterday. Son and family purchased same day, received 1 out of 3 about a week ago. Another son purchased the first day they were sold, received his box over a month ago.

I got the Believe Key in the first few days of availability, and just received the box last week. Kind of anticlimactic, but I expected that. 😂 A big fridge magnet, a lanyard, a pin, a stylized 8x11 map of DL.

I got the Believe Key in the first few days of availability, and just received the box last week. Kind of anticlimactic, but I expected that. 😂 A big fridge magnet, a lanyard, a pin, a stylized 8x11 map of DL.
Don't discount the code for 2000 Disney Movie Insider points. I was able to turn that into two $10 Disney gift cards (you have to watch the site as they seem to go in and out of stock).

Bought day one. Two Dream Keys. Neither are activated yet (and won't be until end of December). Got notification a label had been created for both via Informed Delivery on October 25. Actual ship date was November 11. Received both charter packages November 13.

Thank you everyone! We purchased 10/17 so hopefully soon. I know it isn’t like a free spirit jersey; but I want to hang the map up in my office :). I couldn’t remember if I had to activate or not.

Thank you everyone! We purchased 10/17 so hopefully soon. I know it isn’t like a free spirit jersey; but I want to hang the map up in my office :). I couldn’t remember if I had to activate or not.

Yeah, activation not required. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to the order people are getting the boxes either. I know people who bought well after me that got theirs weeks before me. I know people who bought first day like I did that are still waiting.

If you haven't signed up for Informed Delivery, I would do so. It's not a guarantee it'll be caught by the system to inform you, but Disney does not tell you when they've shipped it so it's your only chance at an early alert. Watch for any shipment that says it's coming from "Disney Vacation Club".

Don't discount the code for 2000 Disney Movie Insider points. I was able to turn that into two $10 Disney gift cards (you have to watch the site as they seem to go in and out of stock).
Oh, that’s right, I saw that. And yes, they were out of stock- I need to keep an eye on that! Thanks for the reminder!

I bought a Dream Key the first day, right when they went on sale. I've not seen anything yet.

Purchased two keys in mid-October. One box arrived today. Hoping other is soon to follow! (I have USPS informed delivery, but it didn't show up on any of my daily notices.)

Yeah, activation not required. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to the order people are getting the boxes either. I know people who bought well after me that got theirs weeks before me. I know people who bought first day like I did that are still waiting.

If you haven't signed up for Informed Delivery, I would do so. It's not a guarantee it'll be caught by the system to inform you, but Disney does not tell you when they've shipped it so it's your only chance at an early alert. Watch for any shipment that says it's coming from "Disney Vacation Club".
I assume you mean Informed Delivery from USPS? I am not sure if I used my address or my Parent’s (bought both my brother and I our passes together).

I assume you mean Informed Delivery from USPS? I am not sure if I used my address or my Parent’s (bought both my brother and I our passes together).

Yes. Correct. Informed Delivery is the actual, official name for the advance notice service USPS offers for letters and packages. UPS is called My Choice. FedEx is called Delivery Manager.

Little more troublesome to watch if you don't know which address it might be coming to, though 😬. My shipping and billing are the same address so that's an easy one for me to know where mine were going.

I would just make sure you have Informed Delivery set up for your address and ask your parents to have it set up for their address if they don't already. But like I said: not a guarantee. Not everything makes it on to Informed Delivery.

If we bought two keys at the same transaction, will we get two packets?

one came this week.

Yes. Correct. Informed Delivery is the actual, official name for the advance notice service USPS offers for letters and packages. UPS is called My Choice. FedEx is called Delivery Manager.

Little more troublesome to watch if you don't know which address it might be coming to, though 😬. My shipping and billing are the same address so that's an easy one for me to know where mine were going.

I would just make sure you have Informed Delivery set up for your address and ask your parents to have it set up for their address if they don't already. But like I said: not a guarantee. Not everything makes it on to Informed Delivery.
Thankfully my USPS packages get put in a locked box at my apartment, and my parents are retired and always home. So if/when they come we should know. I have the Informed Delivery, but I don’t think they do. It’s not worth trying to tell them 😂.

Thankfully my USPS packages get put in a locked box at my apartment, and my parents are retired and always home. So if/when they come we should know. I have the Informed Delivery, but I don’t think they do. It’s not worth trying to tell them 😂.

Frankly I love it! It's really helpful. Especially when I get packages from friends and they don't tell me to expect them.

Locked mailboxes and being home often help as well, lol!

Hope your boxes come soon!

Yes, but they may not arrive together.
Thanks! I thought maybe they had limited it to one per household, which seemed strange… given the individual nature of the contents and the fact that they didn’t cost less per key by buying them in a single transaction,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter