Magic Bands

Thanks everyone for your answers. I haven't been to the World in 11 years, so am figuring out the MBs. Good info to have.

oh it is just much easier to wave your "Mickey to Mickey", enter a PIN, and walk away with your stuff! :)

Sounds very dangerous as well! Thanks again!

I worded that wrong ..MagicBands are completely adjustable, and can be sized to fit even the smallest member of your traveling party. In order to fit a small child size wrist, you can pull out the colored center part of the MagicBand, and discard the gray outer edge. Once this is done, you can not put the outer edge back on the MagicBand, so make sure that you definitely need a smaller size before pulling out the colored section. My 8 year old wore hers without pulling out the colored section, while my 3 and 4 year olds fit perfectly after I adjusted the fit for them by shrinking the size of the Magic

I worded that wrong ..MagicBands are completely adjustable, and can be sized to fit even the smallest member of your traveling party. In order to fit a small child size wrist, you can pull out the colored center part of the MagicBand, and discard the gray outer edge. Once this is done, you can not put the outer edge back on the MagicBand, so make sure that you definitely need a smaller size before pulling out the colored section. My 8 year old wore hers without pulling out the colored section, while my 3 and 4 year olds fit perfectly after I adjusted the fit for them by shrinking the size of the Magic

You also can leave the outer part on but cut it down with scissors to make it shorter.

I am a grown up and I pull the center part out. I just like to wear mine very fitted

I am 60 with small wrists...I always pull out the center and I still have plenty of room, its never tight on my wrist

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter