Looking like great weather for a vacation

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
After the lovely snow here today, I am more than ready to hit some sun. For all of us that are heading down soon the 10 day forecast looks great. A weekend of hockey in Mississauga, then off to the airport for 10 days of sun. Can you tell that I am way to excited. See everyone when I get back.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

I'm with you on that one HockeyMom. We didn't have snow here today (the temperature is actually not too bad), but it can hit at any time still. We had a -25 C windchill on Sunday morning. So WDW is looking better and better.

9 more sleeps!!!!

Hockey mom and JSR, you are sooo lucky!! I hope all of you have great vacations.
Hockey mom, I'm looking forward to a report on AKL, the place looks so cool! :)

snowprince.gif

hockey mom
Have a great time. Maybe we will have a mini DIS meet in the Peterborough area and you can tell us all about your 2 trips this past year. I too am interested in your review of the AKL. How are your girls going to keep focussed on the hockey game with Disney just hours away? :D Hope everything goes well for you.
JSR have a great holiday too :cool:
Canadave

Hey Hockeymom! Hope your family has a really great trip with better weather than you had at New Years. I'm with Dave about the Dis meet when you get back. It's been long enough. Hope the girls do well in their games this weekend. Talk to you soon. Kathy

eeyorebtfly1.gif

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Another Dis meet sounds great, and we are bringing 17 rolls of film so I will have plenty of pictures of the AKL to show you. My girls are psyched to play hockey, last year this tournament won them a silver and gold, so we are hoping to be wearing medals on the plane.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter