~~~ Local Weather Updates Please ~~~

Your house being moved about by the storm sounds exciting. Like a Disney ride attraction. Only no ticket needed. :)

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

The weather lately in Sonoma County has been ghastly. All spring like days, no rain, no storms, confused birds and bees, people too. And probably heading for drought season. Great..... :faint:

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

11? OMG! I say, time to move to Ca. Loading up the truck and movin' to Beverly, hills that is, swimming pools, movie stars.

Another spring like day today in NorCal..... :faint: Where is the rain? I want a refund, man....

Another spring like day today in NorCal..... :faint: Where is the rain? I want a refund, man....

I think yours is coming.

Is a mostly cloudy day and warm today 25, which is much nicer than the mid to low teens and single digit temperateures of the last several days. It even stayed over 0 last night.

Over zero? So what would that be then? Like a plus 1 or something? Too cold man! And you don't move back to Ca for what reason? Oh let me guess? OK ..... high taxes, budget cuts that are made at the expense of too many people, the State is essentially bankrupt, but hey at least when you are homeless you can sleep most nights comfortably in your car, figuring of course you are fortunate enough so as to own a car to begin with. Where were we oh, thats right................ so where is the rum? Don't be holding out on me now mate! Otherwise, I will have to release Jack upon you! No, not the Captain, but that crazy cursed monkey. You know he is still alive and well of course, after all he is still under the curse of the black pearl.

And for an actual weather report of sorts these days anyway..... it is currently very dark in Nor Cal. with continuing darkness until daybreak, unless something wonky occurs in our Planets outer atmosphere, then there is no tellin' what might happen, but it probably won't be good. For the last time that happened, Earth was over run with zombies. But fortunately DEFCON is doing wonderful work in the containment and possible curative formulas for such unfortunates. Stay tuned for updates..... in the meantime...

1-800-ZOM-BIES ....... Operators are standing by 24/7 including holidays, after all zombies don't go on holiday. So why should we?

Also http://www.Zombies.com... where you can contact us regarding any sightings, or problems that you might be experiencing with your personal or professional zombies. We are here to help you, no matter what. After all we believe in putting your hard earned tax dollars into good use.

And remember don't tease your zombie, after all they never sleep and they know where you live.

Another you guessed it.... spring like day, only with a bit of a chill in the air, not a lot of bite to it, like a zombie, more like a nibble and a half,like a rodenta noshing upon cheese. But then the zombie ending up noshing upon said rodenta, not pretty! Some rats managed to get away, but not without first getting cut and scratched by the bad boy zombie, so now there are more zombie rats. Great, that is all that Ca needs, are more infected rats!

It was warm here. Probably 35 and there was a bit of wind. Partly cloudy and the snow coming may really stack up.

And 35 is warm how? Has your state been attacked by any zombies yet? Because here in the wonderfully tarnished State of California, there has been a large uprise in numbers of them. For the latest t.v. news on the subject, tune to CNN, the worlds largest news leader, so they say anyway. Anderson Coopers coverage and commentary upon this grave subject is most excellent.

It's been a little chilly around here, got a little bit of rain yesterday but not much.

And 35 is warm how? Has your state been attacked by any zombies yet?

They don't walk fast even in those warm temperatures.

It snowed last night, a whole inch! Then today it was the talk of the town how much this storm will bring. While coudy all day, there were just a couple weak flurries. And while it stands right now with a 90% chance of snow the sky is star filled clear.

It's been snowing a lot. I dread tomorrow morning when I see if I can drive out or need to plow first.

It stopped snowing, just about 6' over night. Warmed up to a couple above freezing. Some roads melted plows were out in force. Tiny bits of blue sky in the afternoon. Then it got dark and started to snow again.

Snowed about 4 inches last night. During the day it was cloudy but warm around 34. It kept snowing a tiny bit most of the day but nothing measureable. Though a couple hours after darkness it started to snow again.

It stopped snowing, just about 6' over night. Warmed up to a couple above freezing. Some roads melted plows were out in force. Tiny bits of blue sky in the afternoon. Then it got dark and started to snow again.

We got up to 25 today no snow but I would have gladly had snow as instead we got freezing rain.

I was mostly sunny to start, and in the upper 20s. Late in the afternoon it clouded over and some light snow fell.

Last night we had very loud, house shaking thunder. That's pretty rare in this area, maybe one thunder storm a year or less. Now it is pouring down rain again. I guess those nice almost 70 sunny winter days are gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter