Living in northern California...

These are pictures of what my husband Scotty calls the lake loop ride. Part of it is Solano county and the others are in Napa County. The lake in question is Lake Berryessa and in these pictures you can see how the lack of rain is effecting the area.

100_0631.jpg

100_0632.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0636.jpg

]
100_0634.jpg

Guess what? This is the Monticello Dam and the glory hole.

100_0653.jpg

100_0654.jpg

100_0655.jpg

100_0656.jpg

100_0657.jpg

Now I know that some of these are blurry but he takes then while riding his bike.

100_0663.jpg

100_0664.jpg

100_0665.jpg

100_0666.jpg

I hope that you enjoy these as much as I do.

Nice photos. But those last two make my allergies want to act up...haha.

Is it any wonder we are an allergy capital? There are people who never have allergy problems until they move here.

Scary road!!

What beautiful scenery you have!

Cute kids, too. Pretty smiles

Travelmel <---- Dental hygienist :teeth:

Thank you. That is Twin Sisters Road out in Suisun Valley. Thank you I love their natural smiles.

Is it any wonder we are an allergy capital? There are people who never have allergy problems until they move here.

I've always had allergies. But they have been horrible this year. We moved into a house we built...and it's right near a ton of fields. So this fall I've been bad while they are cutting things down. And my husband (a California native that just moved here in 2007 didn't really have bad allergies at all until this year.) Mine weren't great out in California though....I didn't get the relief of winter.

Travelmel <---- Dental hygienist :teeth:

Dental anything ----------> EVIL!!!!! :scared1:

LOL

Great pics!! I love the CA countryside. Some of those shots remind me of Acton where my in-laws have some land. It's horse country there too.

mickey.gif

I love the country side of California and I hope to get more pictures to post of anybody is interested. With any luck by spring I will have a series of pictures going down I-5 to Disneyland.

Ooooh, that would be fun to see! :)

It would fun to go too. We are talking about going to the bay on Sunday if the weather is nice so I will have more pictures. Either the bay or Samuel P Taylor state park. So there should be more pictures.

Guys I got to thinking about the fact that I had some Samuel P Taylor pictures on my cellphone so I uploaded them to my photobucket. Now remember they are just my cellphone. This is a state park in Marin County California that has a old growth of Redwoods there.

2CA0YF7CI.jpg

2CA1FUXJ2.jpg

2CA2019OT.jpg

2CA2X60AJ.jpg

2CA30D89C.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter