Living in northern California...

This is either just over in Napa county or out in the Suisun Valley here in Solano County.

100_0515.jpg

These I know are in Suisun Valley.
100_0539-1.jpg

100_0540-1.jpg

Hi - I just moved to San Diego last year after living my whole life on the east coast and I really miss the fall, changing colors of the trees, crisp weather. Your pictures are beautiful and even remind me of back east; of course San Diego is beautiful and I don't miss the hot, humid and hazy summers nor the freezing winters! It's so nasty back there they've had to cancel the World Series games! Go Phillies!!

Looking forward to more pix!

Ooooh, I'd love to see that.

I grew up in SoCal, but for three years we lived in northern MI so I know what you mean about the Fall. I LOVE Fall back east. The rest of the year.....no thanks. LOL

I must be in the minority....I actually like cold weather and snow. But Fall is my favorite season.

Michele, they were great pictures. They reminded me of when we lived in the Pocono Mtns in PA we had wild turkeys in the yard, deer, bears and all sorts of nature.

I spent a weekend in Napa Valley once, it was really nice. I was at a winery, someone's home and I can not for the life of me remember where it was or what the name was. it was really something though.

Hi Michele :wave2: What a nice thread! I really enjoy your pictures. I have never been to the west coast so it's nice to see different things.

I can't imagine what a turkey sounds like on your roof!

Michele, they were great pictures. They reminded me of when we lived in the Pocono Mtns in PA we had wild turkeys in the yard, deer, bears and all sorts of nature.

I spent a weekend in Napa Valley once, it was really nice. I was at a winery, someone's home and I can not for the life of me remember where it was or what the name was. it was really something though.

Bears? We are lucky in Fairfield but I can tell you many places that in California have bears. In the Lake Tahoe area there are a lot of bears and they actually break into homes. No thank you.

The Napa valley is a beautiful area. We live so close that we tend to take it for granted.

Hi Michele :wave2: What a nice thread! I really enjoy your pictures. I have never been to the west coast so it's nice to see different things.

I can't imagine what a turkey sounds like on your roof!

Thank you! I finally figured out how to post my pictures to photobucket so I wanted to share them.

Because I'm amazing? :goodvibes
She might have you there. ;)

Very cool the way your avatar and everything scrolls like that!

I must be in the minority....I actually like cold weather and snow.
I hate to say it but I think you might be! :rotfl:

Bears? We are lucky in Fairfield but I can tell you many places that in California have bears. In the Lake Tahoe area there are a lot of bears and they actually break into homes. No thank you.

The Napa valley is a beautiful area. We live so close that we tend to take it for granted.
I love the Napa Valley pics!!

Bears breaking into homes in Tahoe??? :scared1: We honeymooned in Tahoe and I've always wanted to go back. Guess I won't ever want to live there though. LOL

Thank you! I finally figured out how to post my pictures to photobucket so I wanted to share them.
And we are so glad! :yay:

She might have you there. ;)

Very cool the way your avatar and everything scrolls like that!

I hate to say it but I think you might be! :rotfl:

I love the Napa Valley pics!!

Bears breaking into homes in Tahoe??? :scared1: We honeymooned in Tahoe and I've always wanted to go back. Guess I won't ever want to live there though. LOL

And we are so glad! :yay:

The scrolling avatar and everything is the work of the tag fairy. I was at the grocery store and I got a screaming excited phone call because the tag fairy had visited her.

My husband is gone on a bicycle ride this morning and he is riding around Lake Berryessa which is in both Solano and Napa county. He took the camera so there will be more pictures to see.:goodvibes

And thank you I am enjoying sharing them.

These are photos my husband took on a bicycle ride.
100_0577.jpg

100_0573.jpg

100_0571.jpg

100_0585.jpg

100_0584.jpg

The scrolling avatar and everything is the work of the tag fairy. I was at the grocery store and I got a screaming excited phone call because the tag fairy had visited her.
:lmao: I would have done the same thing. LOL

Those pics are pretty. I love the ones with the far off views. But that road looks so steep and scary!!!! :scared1: How does he bike up and down that????

:lmao: I would have done the same thing. LOL

Those pics are pretty. I love the ones with the far off views. But that road looks so steep and scary!!!! :scared1: How does he bike up and down that????

I would have done the screaming bit myself. I think he pictures that he is bicycling Ninja or something. He has been invited to try out for two different racing teams so next year will be spent doing Bicycle races when he is off. Oh boy. Not to sound bad but I don't know of many race down by Disneyland.:sad2:

Pretty pictures! :goodvibes

I don't know how bike riders do it. I saw a guy going up the side of a steep hill on a bike and I swear my face was like this: :eek: But my oh my did that guy have a nice body. :lovestruc

Pretty pictures! :goodvibes

I don't know how bike riders do it. I saw a guy going up the side of a steep hill on a bike and I swear my face was like this: :eek: But my oh my did that guy have a nice body. :lovestruc

Umm hmm! Gotta love those butts and thighs.:goodvibes

I think I'll stalk some bike races. Do you think heels and a mini would be too much for a race?

I decided to ask the expert on this and he says that yes that is done. Not my style for such an event but hey....Who knows?:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter