Live Report from our Roller Coaster Day

I guess what I am thinking is, too bad you can only ride 3 rides a day under the new FP+ system. (Sarcasm).

edited to say, I hope I didn't jinx your thread and we bear the wrath of the anti-fastpasers.

DD7 rode 17 rides today.

She's upset she "had" to ride SM with the lights on. I have a different take.

I video'd the whole thing!

This is what DD7 rode yesterday:

RnR 9:10
RnR 9:25
RnR 10:00
ToT 10:55

Break

Exp Everest 2:40
Exp Everest 2:55 (FP line Ride Swap)
Primeval Whirl 3:10
Dinosaur! 3:35
Dinosaur! 3:45 (ride was a walk on)

Garden Grill for dinner 4:40

Soarin' 6:35
Soarin' 7:05 (FP Line Ride Swap)
Test track 7:35 (FP Line Ride Swap)
Spaceship Earth 7:55

BTMRR 9:10 (FP but line was essentially a walk on)
BTMRR 9:20 (FP Ride Swap but again, practically a walk on - 10 min posted wait)
7DMT 9:30 (FP line Ride Swap)
Space Mointain (FP Line Ride Swap) Rode with lights on 10:05

We missed Mission Space and Splash because of timing issues.

We had an awesome four park day. It was an adventure trying to be the ultimate commando. We're going to try again in June. DD7 wants to "break the record" for most rides in one day.

And Space Mountain with the lights on was one of the neatest things I've done at Disney. We were stuck on ride for 10 min at end of night. They turned on lights halfway through our being stuck and finally decided to close ride and cycle through current riders without turning lights back off. What a great end to the day!

Sounds awesome! With a little advance planning.........well, maybe a lot of it..............you can get a LOT done in one day. I would totally do this myself! DW can't hang with me all day so I may try something bold like this on our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter