Live Report from our Roller Coaster Day

ziravan

Welcome Home
DHS 0815 parking lot. Line 0830.

In park 0855
7yr old restroom break at Tower of terror on way to RnR: 0900

Rock n roller coaster 0910
Rock n roller 0925

Currently in line RnR now says 30 min wait.

More to come.

RnR 10:00
Line says 50 min wait as we leave.

In line now for Tower of Terror. Says 30 min wait.

Tower of Terror at 10:55

Wait is now 50 min

Leaving HS. Taking a break for lunch and to help a friend move a bed.

Last edited:
Back on track. Animal Kingdom parking lot 1:55

In line for Everest: 1415. 20 min posted wait.

Last edited:

Everest 2:40 wait now says 30 min.

In FP line for Everest. (Using Ride Swap).

Everest (front row): 2:55

In line Primeval Whirl. Posted wait time 10 min

Last edited:
Primeval Whirl 3:10

In line Dinosaur 3:25. Posted 10 min wait.

Dinosaur 3:35
Dinosaur 3:44

Leaving AK for EPCOT 3:45
EPCOT parking lot: 4:20

Last edited:
I'm a thrill ride junkie too! Will be at WDW the 23rd/24th of this month and plan to ride all of the above multiple times. Hope to get DW on EE for the very first time! Bet your next post (from EPCOT) will include TT and Mission Space. Are you planning to visit all 4 parks and knock out SM, 7D, Splash and BTMRR?

Do you do a "roller coaster day" on each trip? How many days are you visiting the parks this trip?

I'm a thrill ride junkie too! Will be at WDW the 23rd/24th of this month and plan to ride all of the above multiple times. Hope to get DW on EE for the very first time! Bet your next post (from EPCOT) will include TT and Mission Space. Are you planning to visit all 4 parks and knock out SM, 7D, Splash and BTMRR?

Do you do a "roller coaster day" on each trip? How many days are you visiting the parks this trip?
That's the plan. This is our first roller coaster day and our first attempt to do 4 parks in one day.

Have done 4 parks/day a few times. It's at least fun to try! Some will say it's a waste of time to travel that much but I don't think so. What's the difference in break time riding on a bus and a 2-3 hour mid-afternoon break at the hotel or pool? Have fun tonight!!

Here's where it gets dicey. Our fast passes are at Magic Kingdom. They start at seven. So will have to be there before eight for seven dwarves. Now we have Soarin' without a fast pass. One hour wait. So this one could eat our time.

Soarin, in line 5:45. 60 min posted wait.

While Momma and DD7 wait for Soarin', Daddy and DGS1 are at EPCOT Character Meet: in line 6:00. 15 min posted wait. Well. I got in line they change the wait to 40 minutes. So we ditched. Not worth it.

Last edited:
Soarin' 6:35
Soarin' FP (ride swap) 7:05

DD7 is riding twice on the swaps.

Last edited:
We're going to get creative to catch up.

Test Track FP line (on ride swap acquired earlier in week) 7:20

We're going to miss our 7DMT FP window. We have 1 ride swap for 7DMT and 2 for Space Mountain, and regular FP for BTMRR and Splash Mountain to catch up...

All 4 MK coasters will be FP and I'll just have to miss 7DMT...

Last edited:
Test Track 7:35. We're going to have to bypass Mission Space. We rode it yesterday so that's the corner we're cutting here

In line for BTMRR: 9:05. Posted wait time 10 min.

If you didn't know (we did), this is an outstanding place to watch fireworks.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter