Like...They are Going with STRANGERS?!?! Sayonara Part 1- Join Us on the new thread!

What would you do with the $350??

• Upgrade our resort

• Spend it on 2 signature dinners

• Get park hoppers and 1 signature dinner

• See Cirque du Soleil

• Rent a car

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry for your families loss, I know it was a huge concern for everyone she not be a long time passing. Praise God he heard those prayers. Very sweet she spent her last moments with her earthly husband before meeting her heavenly one.
Take care and let us know how we can pray for you or help you. :hug:

I'm exhausted tonight. Really, really tired. The puppies are sucking my time like RotoRooter sucks gray water. On top of that my dog bit the carp out of my finger. I wasn't holding the bribery bread high enough) and she mistook my finger for a tasty morsel. Yes, I kicked the dog. It hurt, and still does.

Sorry, I sound like a big fat whiner.

You ARE a whiner!! ;):lmao:

Me neither- that's what teenagers are for! :lmao::lmao:

And all they get for a promotion is the privelege of getting a hot meal and clean clothes. Oh wait, they do a lot of the laundry too. :rotfl2:

(I love you, Bek!)

I love you to Keyes

I'm feeling a bit better because I found a wonderful drug called ibuprofen. we'll see what happens when it wears off...

Oh my dear friend, I am so sorry for your loss and pray that you have strength and peace in the days to come. I know that the knowledge that she did not suffer brings you comfort and I hope and pray that the love that surrounds you gives you the strength you will need in the days to come.

As always, you are in my prayers and I wish your DH godspeed in his travels.

From my house to yours, as I look at a very special package that arrived today

:grouphug:

Just something to pass along, these are the lyrics to Carrie Underwood's new song that SHE wrote. The last verse while sad is actually so happy because we know we'll all be together, reunited, someday. This is just our Temporary Home.

Little boy, 6 years old
A little too used to bein' alone
Another new mom and dad,another school
Another house that'll never be home
When people ask him how he likes this place
He looks up and says with a smile upon his face

"This is my temporary home
It's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this is my
Temporary Home."

Young mom on her own
She needs a little help got nowhere to go
She's lookin' for a job, lookin' for a way out
Because a half-way house will never be a home
At night she whispers to her baby girl
Someday we'll find a place here in this world

"This is our temporary home
It's not where we belong
Windows and rooms that we're passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where we're going
I'm not afraid because I know this is our
Temporary Home.

Old man, hospital bed
The room is filled with people he loves
And he whispers don't cry for me
I'll see you all someday
He looks up and says "I can see God's face"

"This is my temporary Home
It's not where I belong
This was just a stop,on the way To where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this was
My temporary home."

This is our temporary home

I'm so sorry for your families loss, I know it was a huge concern for everyone she not be a long time passing. Praise God he heard those prayers. Very sweet she spent her last moments with her earthly husband before meeting her heavenly one.
Take care and let us know how we can pray for you or help you. :hug:

Isn't it true? Their favorite ritual was the morning espresso and they were VERY devoted to their quiet times with coffee at the dining room table every morning. How sweet that she left this earth with that happening!

We are indeed relieved that she did not suffer long. We suspect it may not have been cancer that actually killed her in the long run, but rather an embolism in her lung that may have been dislodged during her draining procedure a few days ago. :confused3 Apparently, she had noticed a lump or clot in her leg and mentioned it to Dad yesterday?? So, maybe that was the Lord's way of relieving her pain.

Just prayer that I can handle the 4 kids here at home, keep them to the task, and that no big problems will arise like water or power.

You ARE a whiner!! ;):lmao:

I love you to Keyes

I'm feeling a bit better because I found a wonderful drug called ibuprofen. we'll see what happens when it wears off...

I know. Sometimes I am cranky- like Scarlett.

I don't smoke cigars.

Oh my dear friend, I am so sorry for your loss and pray that you have strength and peace in the days to come. I know that the knowledge that she did not suffer brings you comfort and I hope and pray that the love that surrounds you gives you the strength you will need in the days to come.

As always, you are in my prayers and I wish your DH godspeed in his travels.

From my house to yours, as I look at a very special package that arrived today

:grouphug:

I"m so glad you got your package!! You never know about the mail here!

Yes, those are what I'm asking for. Strength and peace.

He has 36 hours of travel ahead of him, including a stop at an airport brothe..er, I mean hotel first. We are sooooo thankful we could find a roundtrip ticket for just over $2100.

Just something to pass along, these are the lyrics to Carrie Underwood's new song that SHE wrote. The last verse while sad is actually so happy because we know we'll all be together, reunited, someday. This is just our Temporary Home.

Little boy, 6 years old
A little too used to bein' alone
Another new mom and dad,another school
Another house that'll never be home
When people ask him how he likes this place
He looks up and says with a smile upon his face

"This is my temporary home
It's not where I belong
This is just a stop, on the way to where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this is my
Temporary Home."

Young mom on her own
She needs a little help got nowhere to go
She's lookin' for a job, lookin' for a way out
Because a half-way house will never be a home
At night she whispers to her baby girl
Someday we'll find a place here in this world

"This is our temporary home
It's not where we belong
Windows and rooms that we're passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where we're going
I'm not afraid because I know this is our
Temporary Home.

Old man, hospital bed
The room is filled with people he loves
And he whispers don't cry for me
I'll see you all someday
He looks up and says "I can see God's face"

"This is my temporary Home
It's not where I belong
This was just a stop,on the way To where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this was
My temporary home."

This is our temporary home

WOW! That is a beautiful song with very touching lyrics. Keeping an eternal perspective is sometimes pretty tough in the midst of bad circumstances, but remembering that does bring comfort that passes all understanding. Thanks, Jordan!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I am praying.:hug:

Thanks very, very much! We've been doing a lot of that lately! I need to call my son right now to tell him, he just got out of school .

Oh friend, I am so very sorry for your loss. Slipping away after morning coffee is such a peaceful way to go. After holding my mom's hand through so many cancer treatments, I can only hope that one day (a very long time from now) she'll be called home like that.

I am praying for your family- for your husband's safe return home and comfort for his grief, for your strength as you're alone, and of course for God to surround you all with his peace.

Oh friend, I am so very sorry for your loss. Slipping away after morning coffee is such a peaceful way to go. After holding my mom's hand through so many cancer treatments, I can only hope that one day (a very long time from now) she'll be called home like that.

I am praying for your family- for your husband's safe return home and comfort for his grief, for your strength as you're alone, and of course for God to surround you all with his peace.

Thank you so much, Shannon. He is on his flight now, and just in time too. About an hour ago it started snowing BUCKETS. First real snow of the year.

That was Mom's big fear, to linger on in anxiety and worry about how, and if there'd be pain, etc.... There is none of that now, and she needn't have been anxious.

I am so sorry, Liesa. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Thanks, Kat! It has been hard, and I"m tired. I feel somehow just a wee bit guilty that I will get to sleep a good night's sleep tonight, and Mike will be stuck on a cramped plane getting a stiff neck and no rest. :guilty:

I am going to have a nice glass of wine and watch a flick with the kids and turn in early-ish I think. :hug:

A Question of NOTS:

1) This place is NOT in one of the parks.

2) This restaurant is NOT a quiet, understated kind of place.

3) Eating here is NOT for those without adventurous palettes.

4) Do NOT approach the desserts if you do NOT want to be tempted.

5) You will NOT see characters at this place.

6) Soldier #1 has NOT eaten here.

7) Soldier #2 has NOT NOT eaten here.

8) There is NOT a letter N in the name of the place.

9) One can NOT leave here without being utterly satisfied and stuffed.

10) A little bunny with a goofy name does NOT hop around this place, although his namesake dish can be eaten here.

WOW $2100 for a plane ticket back? That's nuts. I hope your DH has a safe, quick flight home. :goodvibes

I have my guess for RD #11... shall I PM you?

Being that I will be gone for a less than 36 hours this weekend, I should be ok with the RD. Only if you decide, to post an extra guess, then I will be in trouble. Mel and I are excited for this weekend, as any married couple with kids knows, it is nice to have a little alone time. And when I get back on Sunday I'll be ready to take on the other contestants to win! ;);)

WOW $2100 for a plane ticket back? That's nuts. I hope your DH has a safe, quick flight home. :goodvibes

I have my guess for RD #11... shall I PM you or place it here?

I'd say since we're down to the very last couple, you should PM me. Esp. since you are one of the ones in the lead. :banana: You're going for world domination, you know...;)

I'd say since we're down to the very last couple, you should PM me. Esp. since you are one of the ones in the lead. :banana: You're going for world domination, you know...;)

I had to edit my post... sorry I messed up your TR. I wish I could delete it.. it looks kind ugly just saying edit. :lmao:

Liesa, I'm so sorry to read about your loss. My sympathies are with you, and will be praying for your family.

Thanks a ton, my friend. I was actually getting ready to give him a quick call to see if he landed in the big city yet okay. He was dreading checking into the hotel for his 8 hour wait. Last time he checked into one, he was blantantly propositioned. :scared1:

I have my guess for RD #11... shall I PM you?

Being that I will be gone for a less than 36 hours this weekend, I should be ok with the RD. Only if you decide, to post an extra guess, then I will be in trouble. Mel and I are excited for this weekend, as any married couple with kids knows, it is nice to have a little alone time. And when I get back on Sunday I'll be ready to take on the other contestants to win! ;);)

Yes, you should PM me.

You and Mel should be VERY excited for this weekend!! :banana: The cruise looks and sounds lovely! We have this one and then 2 more to go. So 3 possible points left. I will leave this one up for a spell. Maybe 24-36 hours. Then the next one will go up hopefully on Saturday night my time. Things will be touch and go here as I'm home all alone with the kids and 7 puppies.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your MIL. My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this time.

I'm pretty sure I know the new clues, but since I haven't been playing along I'm not going to guess. I'll just wait and see if I'm right.

Leisa - just dropping by and read your update - add me to the list of prayer warriors that are praying for you and your family. Thank you for updating on your mil - it is such a sad time as you are enjoying the memories you all have shared with a wonderful person!

May you continue to find peace as you plug along day to day- and strength in your dealings!!

Ration dro; #11 sounds yummy!! GREAT Clues btw!! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter