Large party 11 or maybe up to 16 for a few table services

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
Hi Everyone, I am a seasoned WDW traveler but this trip is different, we will be traveling with extended family and I am wondering how to book ADR for the few tables services we want - Ohana for our arrival night, Tusker House and Chef Mickey's during our trip.. Do I just need to have them all in my friends list on MDE with my Hubby and myself or do we have to something more? Our trip is 9/15 - 9/22 so we have a few weeks before ADR day to get a commitment from the maybe's but I could book the 16 and then drop to the 11 if needed correct? And I should count all children under 3 (3 confirmed, 1 maybe) Thanks so much Michelle

They don't need to be in MDE. You don't have to assign people to the reservation. Yes, you need to include everyone, even infants in the ADR. I would book for the max amount of people and adjust down later if needed.

I would consider moving Ohana to a different day. That could be hard to get on arrival day for such a large group.

They don't need to be in MDE. You don't have to assign people to the reservation. Yes, you need to include everyone, even infants in the ADR. I would book for the max amount of people and adjust down later if needed.

I would consider moving Ohana to a different day. That could be hard to get on arrival day for such a large group.
thanks so much!

You need to count everyone in the party, even children who will be held on a lap or sitting in a high chair. Make your ADR for the maximum number fo guests in your party. Fair warning: you may not all be seated together once you arrive at the restaurant. We have been seated at two different tables a few times, but conversely, restaurants have also taken our two ADR's and combined us upon request once we arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter