Lands' End -- thoughts?

I find Lands End pretty hit or miss. The sizing and cut of their woman's clothing varies wildly. Even with that, I feel they use quality materials and they have very good sales. I usually end up sending half of what I purchase back because of sizing and cut issues, but the pieces I keep are really top quality.

Yep, same here. I've been a Lands End shopper for over 25 years, but the last 5 years or so have been hit or miss. I have 2 zip up cardigans from LE, different knits, but both hooded, zip-ups. The size large is snug on me, the medium is HUGE, I could fit both my arms into one sleeve. I also just had a t-shirt get a tiny hole after ONE wear and wash, I returned it and they did replace it for me. Still love the swim suits, they are the only ones I wear. Just wish my almost 15 year old would still let me dress her in the adorable kids' clothes they have lol!

I buy swimsuits and coats from Lands End and have noticed no changes in the quality of those items. I buy from their sale site with an extra coupon and for those prices the quality is excellent.

I love Lands' End stuff. In particular, I like their Fit-and-Flare dresses. I think I own 6-8 in a variety of colors and sleeve length. They look great, wash up well, and (with a cardigan) are perfect dresses for work.

I also have a Squall jacket that is just starting to show some wear on the cuffs. I bought it (in my school colors) when I started teaching at my present school -- in 2001. My one regret: A year or two after I bought mine, they started making them with an attached hood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter