LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Thank you so much for offering your talents to this group! I really appreciate the time and effort these take. I have been a lurker on this site for quite awhile but just realized I had never registered.
We are going on our 1st Disney cruise on the Wonder. I would appreciate it if I could have these by Dec 10th.

I'd like the following:

Mickey and Minnie with Bryan & Deb 2014 LadyBCruiseLifePreserver14_zpsed3834e7.jpg

The Up ears porthole with the name LadyBCruisePortholeEar11_zps202baf90.jpg

If there's anyway you could do ears portholes with Belle with the name Paige and ears portholes with Stitch with the name A.J. I would really appreciate it.

The Ariel ear porthole with the name Fait LadyBCruisePortholeEar12_zps94e8f0b1.jpg

This Fish extender tag with From the Bakers 5016 & 5018
LadyBCruiseFETag9_zps2796c737.jpg

And finally /LadyBCruiseChristmas9_zpsd0d618d0.jpg
With The Baker Christmas cruise with the names Bryan, Deb, Coley (girl), A.J. (Boy), Paige and Faith

I know that is a lot so if it's too much, I would just take the bottom 2.

Thanks again!!

I would love to get

LadyBMHStar31_zps65e1a229.jpg

with the name Tyler to put on a shirt

and also

LadyBMHStar11_zps48cede52.jpg

with the name Violet, also for a shirt.

Our trip is not until May 2015, so no hurry at all.
It's for Star Wars Weekends!

Hello LadyB,

Been looking for a background like LadyBCruiseChristmas25 but I read you don't provide blanks. Is 2 weeks to short of a notice at this time? If ok, I'll reply back with details.

I can manage myself with Paint Shop Pro (been doing all my magnets), but haven't find a nice background yet for a Xmas cruise. Also, looking for the Fantasy logo in white (and transparent background) - got the other three as we've cruised them, but not this one yet.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello LadyB,

Been looking for a background like LadyBCruiseChristmas25 but I read you don't provide blanks. Is 2 weeks to short of a notice at this time? If ok, I'll reply back with details.

I can manage myself with Paint Shop Pro (been doing all my magnets), but haven't find a nice background yet for a Xmas cruise. Also, looking for the Fantasy logo in white (and transparent background) - got the other three as we've cruised them, but not this one yet.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello :) Please post your info and I should be able to get to it tomorrow :) or if you would rather do it yourself do a search for Disney Merry Time cruise, there are a few images that might be large enough for you to use.
https://www.google.com/search?q=dis...AcQ_AUoAg#tbm=isch&q=disney+merry+time+cruise
Here is the logo:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...mpleted Orders/November/suave12?sort=9&page=1
password is suave12

Thank you so much for offering your talents to this group! I really appreciate the time and effort these take. I have been a lurker on this site for quite awhile but just realized I had never registered.
We are going on our 1st Disney cruise on the Wonder. I would appreciate it if I could have these by Dec 10th.

I'd like the following:

Mickey and Minnie with Bryan & Deb 2014 LadyBCruiseLifePreserver14_zpsed3834e7.jpg

The Up ears porthole with the name LadyBCruisePortholeEar11_zps202baf90.jpg

If there's anyway you could do ears portholes with Belle with the name Paige and ears portholes with Stitch with the name A.J. I would really appreciate it.

The Ariel ear porthole with the name Fait LadyBCruisePortholeEar12_zps94e8f0b1.jpg

This Fish extender tag with From the Bakers 5016 & 5018
LadyBCruiseFETag9_zps2796c737.jpg

And finally /LadyBCruiseChristmas9_zpsd0d618d0.jpg
With The Baker Christmas cruise with the names Bryan, Deb, Coley (girl), A.J. (Boy), Paige and Faith

I know that is a lot so if it's too much, I would just take the bottom 2.

Thanks again!!

Have a great cruise! Password is : Dbaker99
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...pleted Orders/November/Dbaker99?sort=9&page=1

Sweet Lady. I have a few more requests to add to the ones you did for me in August. We have added some cruisers! I don't know what your turnaround time is during the busy holiday season but if you can get these to me by Dec 19th that would be awesome! I can include them with the Christmas surprise. If not then just put them in your queue

ladybcruiselove5: Colin and Emily Just Engaged
ladybcruiseMHPirate1-Colin
ladybcruiseMHPirate10- Ship is the fantasy name is Emily
ladybcruiseMHPirate25- Ainslie
ladybcruiseMHPirate48-Meghan

I'm wanting to due a cruise sign for our group. Not sure which design best can accommodate this many names: Colin, Emily, Sean, Andrew, Meghan, Connor, John, Christie, Ainslie. The one I was thinking of was LadyBcruisesign137 but if you think a different one would work better that is fine. Our ship is the Fantasy and we are cruising June 6, 2015

Thank you so much and happy holidays

Hello :) Please post your info and I should be able to get to it tomorrow :) or if you would rather do it yourself do a search for Disney Merry Time cruise, there are a few images that might be large enough for you to use.
https://www.google.com/search?q=dis...AcQ_AUoAg#tbm=isch&q=disney+merry+time+cruise
Here is the logo:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...mpleted Orders/November/suave12?sort=9&page=1
password is suave12

Thank you LadyB! Was able to find a 900x600 version and should print ok (looking at just a half a page).

Now, could you also help with a transparent white 2014 logo where the "0" has the mickey years?

Thanks again!

Thank you LadyB! Was able to find a 900x600 version and should print ok (looking at just a half a page).

Now, could you also help with a transparent white 2014 logo where the "0" has the mickey years?

Thanks again!

Hi :)
The year with the mickey ears is actually done with the Walt Font. Type 2014 then on a new layer type 0 0 and move it above the 0 in 2014. You will have to re-size the 0 0 smaller to get it to look like ears. If you can't get it to work let me know and I will post one for you.

Hi :)
The year with the mickey ears is actually done with the Walt Font. Type 2014 then on a new layer type 0 0 and move it above the 0 in 2014. You will have to re-size the 0 0 smaller to get it to look like ears. If you can't get it to work let me know and I will post one for you.

Duh!

My creative always gets a C- but that was easy. I think I got it. I'll do a test print tomorrow to see how it looks before using magnetic paper.

Again, HUGE thanks!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest