LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please get an invite to Hollywood & Vine and it say:
Connor & Kaylee
You are invited to have Breakfast with us at Hollywood & Vine tomorrow morning.
We can't wait to see you.
Your friends,
Jake, Doc McStuffins, Princess Sofia, & Handy Manny

Here you go :)

Aloha from Hawaii, Lady B!!

It's a little last minute so I understand if you don't have enough time to complete it, but I need a welcome letter. You made one for me in the past and it made my friend's first time trip to DLR so special so thank you!! Here's what I need:

File name: Disneylandminnieandmickey
Name, date, color, font: Her name is Lauren and if you could have the letter say 'today' (i will be giving it to her the day we go to DL). Color and font is up to you :-)
Same character - Mickey and Minnie
I'll be traveling on February 27, 2014.
It's a girls trip for her bachelorette party so could you have it say something about that as well please?

If you can, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!!

Here you go :)

Hello,

I was wondering if you have time to make a few mickey heads for our family. We are leaving March 2 so I would need them a few of days before then. I do realize that this is a last minute request so please, no worries if not doable.
I would love the:
MickeyHeadMinnieBowTilt with "Mom"
and 3 of the:
MickeyHeadJeff one with "Dad" second with "Aidan" and third with "Michael" in the same style of writing as the minnie bow tilt if possible.

Thank you so much and again,please let me know if too short of notice.
Have a magical day!:)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...rders/February 2014/CraftyWitch?sort=3&page=1

thank you so much! these are great! I can't wait to make into magnets! this is so fun!

I have 1 more request and I didn't see anything listed. Do you have anything with Little Einsteins? My little one, Abby, loves them and I would love a mickey head with her name and the characters somehow.

Ok, maybe 2, I see you have a teen beach movie mickey, can I do another Alexa with that one?

I have added these to your folder :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...rders/February 2014/Heaven32678?sort=3&page=1

Your designs are awesome!! If you get a chance, I would absolutely love to have some personalized for our upcoming trip in April. If there is a way to get them done by mid-March, that would give me time to create things....but whenever you get to them will work:).

*PortalEarsOlafLifeGuard personalized with "Disney Dream" and "Justin" (no date)
*CruiseShipCloudDisneyDream (ship with balloons), "The Abate Family Dream Cruise", balloons with the names Mike, Karen, Matthew, Allison, Jacob and Justin
*FETagDreamFromOurFamilytoYours, personalized with "The Abates, #7033 and #7031
*DisneyLogoBorderMickeyOurFirstCruise personalized with "Disney Dream", "The Abate Family-April 2014"
*WelcomeaboardNameTagMickeySailor personalized with the following names (one each): Mike, Karen, Matthew, Allison, Jacob, Justin

Thank you so, so much!
Have a great cruise!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la.../February 2014/MickeyHereWeCome?sort=3&page=1

Hi there, could you please make me a Sofia Hollywood & Vine invite that says:

Dear Riley,
You are invited to have lunch at Hollywood & Vine at 11:10AM on Monday, February 17th. My friends and I can't wait to see you!
Love,
Princess Sofia

Thank you so much!

Have a great trip!

Going to Disney in March and wanting to get some custom t-shirts made. Would love to put our names (white) inside a solid black Mickey head. I would need 4 designs:

Daddy - Solid Black Mickey
Mommy- Solid Black Minnie w/ bow
Micah - Solid Black Mickey
Lucas - Solid Black Mickey

Your designs look awesome! Thanks for any help.

Thank you so much for the Mickey Heads!! I can't wait to work on our shirts and then post pictures.
We all really appreciate your time and creativity! ;:yay:

Thank you SO VERY MUCH!! I just love them, and can't wait to use them:). You are simply amazing. I can't believe how quickly you got to them either:goodvibes

Hello,Lady B!!
Thanks for your great work. Love thempixiedust:
I already printed the name & Mickey head.

But I have one more request.
Could you change the Mickey Head / star wars with the name '' DAICHI ''.

I need the Mickey head which inside(right ear) there's jumping jedi Mickey with his light saber.

Thank you for your understanding.
Have a magical weekend.:wizard:

Hi there!

I stumbled onto your designs tonight and they are soooo great!! I would love it if you can make us some for our honeymoon cruise! We are not leaving until April, so no rush at all!

We are (or will be ;)) the Flanigans and are travelling on the Fantasy in May.

Could we please have:

DisneyCruiseHangingOutTangeled

The Flanigans
Hanging Out on the Disney Fantay
May 2014

DisneyDreamValentineCruiseSandyampKaren

Our Disney Fantasy Honeymoon Cruise
Chris and Maureen

DisneyCruiseOlafonBeach

The Flanigans - Keeping Cool on the Disney Fantasy

MickeyampMinnieBeachChairsDeckMoon

Chris and Maureen - May 3-10, 2014
Disney Fantasy

MickeyIslandWeFoundParadise

Honeymooning in Paradise!
The Flanigans
Disney Fantasy 2014

CruiseShipMickeyampFriendsCloudsWithBeachMickeyMinnieTropical
The Flanigans - Our Honeymoon Cruise!

CruiseShipNightMickeyampMinnieStars
The Flanigan's Honeymoon Cruise

LifePreserversMickeyampMinnieWeTiedTheKnot
The Flanigan's Honeymoon Cruise

MickeyHeadGroom
Chris

MickeyHeadBrideBow
Maureen

Please let me know if you need anything else from me!

Thank you SO much!!!
Maureen

Hi There, I am working on your request and I can't for the life of me figure out what file this is: DisneyDreamValentineCruiseSandyampKaren

Our Disney Fantasy Honeymoon Cruise
Chris and Mauree

Could you please post a picture or a link to it or describe it for me?
Thanks!

Hiya, ladyB,

Could you create me some of your wonderful designs again....
Many Thanks
Tiffany x

I feel almost embarrassed to ask, but I so love the port of call DISigns you did for me. In Cozumel, we are heading to Chankanaab. Here are are some photos I took on a previous visit. Do you think you could turn those into the kind of DISign that you have done for Cabo, Cartagena, etc.?

Here are also a couple of photos that I took in Key West in 2009.

The information would be the same: Corinna and Graham; Disney Wonder; Name of the Port; May 2014.

Corinna

I feel almost embarrassed to ask, but I so love the port of call DISigns you did for me. In Cozumel, we are heading to Chankanaab. Here are are some photos I took on a previous visit. Do you think you could turn those into the kind of DISign that you have done for Cabo, Cartagena, etc.?

Here are also a couple of photos that I took in Key West in 2009.

The information would be the same: Corinna and Graham; Disney Wonder; Name of the Port; May 2014.

Corinna

Hi :) I am happy to do that, I saved the pictures and will work on them. Do you happen to have the key west pictures in a higher resolution? When I download them in PB they are 800x600, the others downloaded much larger. If not I will try to make it work. I have uploaded all your other designs to my completed photo bucket, I fell asleep while uploading to my samples photo bucket last night, so I didn't finish uploading everything, lol. You can find all your designs here and I will add the others when I am done with them but I will post you a reminder here. If I missed anything please let me know:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...rs/February 2014/DolphinGirl147?sort=3&page=1

Good Evening,
I love your designs! If possible, can I please get an invite for Hollywood and Vine? For...
Hailey and Blake
for breakfast on Saturday, May 10, 2014 at 8:20am
Thank you for sharing your time and talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter