• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Labor Day Grand Gathering...

Maybe she doesn't do the virtual get-together thingy either.:scared1: Is Rhonda reeeaaallly Rhonda?:confused3

Hmmm...maybe I am....and maybe I'm not! Maybe you're on to me!! Maybe for the last 11 years I've been a figment of your imagination!
figment-imagination.gif

We'll be there during the week but leave Saturday morning. So we'll miss the big party.:guilty:

Hmmm...maybe I am....and maybe I'm not! Maybe you're on to me!! Maybe for the last 11 years I've been a figment of your imagination!

You know I'm just foolin' with ya! Don't want to take you away from monitoring Pete's activity. I know that is a 24 hour job by itself.

Okay, I am soooooo jealous! I know you guys will have a great time! For some reason DH thinks a 2400 mile round trip on a 3 day week-end is a bit much!

Okay, I am soooooo jealous! I know you guys will have a great time! For some reason DH thinks a 2400 mile round trip on a 3 day week-end is a bit much!

DH is not into that much adventure huh? We do the 1200 mile trip in one weekend for football a couple times each fall and it is beginning to kill me more and more the older I get each year...

Do you think he is dyeing his chest hair so you can't see all the gray? :lmao:

:rolleyes1
I wanna rock and roll all night
and drink gerritol all day.....

Sorry Pete, couldn't help it.

Oh that's too funny! But you know it's true!:lmao:

I just want to move at his age.

Okay, I see I am little late chiming in here. Sorry, I am not a regualr visitor to the Community Board thread, I usually just hang out in the regular camping thread.
I'll be there at the Fort arriving this Friday for the long holiday weekend. :) I am sorry I don't think I'll have anything to bring as we have already done our shopping for the trip and I didn't realize you guys did a cook out and stuff. :(
If you happen to ride by our site (you can't miss it, older 5th wheel, dually pick up truck that says "Judd Stables", Mickey lamp post, Tiki Mickey, palm tree path lights and I may even put out my Mickey Kite if it's not to windy. Course' my two Boston Terriers are also hard to miss), feel free to say, "Hi".

I probably won't have access to the internet as I don't usually take my laptop, so I don't know if I'll be able to find you guys. But, I will certainly keep an eye out for our lime green signs and Mickey lamp posts. :)

SEE YA there!!!

Okay, I see I am little late chiming in here. Sorry, I am not a regualr visitor to the Community Board thread, I usually just hang out in the regular camping thread.
I'll be there at the Fort arriving this Friday for the long holiday weekend. :) I am sorry I don't think I'll have anything to bring as we have already done our shopping for the trip and I didn't realize you guys did a cook out and stuff. :(
If you happen to ride by our site (you can't miss it, older 5th wheel, dually pick up truck that says "Judd Stables", Mickey lamp post, Tiki Mickey, palm tree path lights and I may even put out my Mickey Kite if it's not to windy. Course' my two Boston Terriers are also hard to miss), feel free to say, "Hi".

I probably won't have access to the internet as I don't usually take my laptop, so I don't know if I'll be able to find you guys. But, I will certainly keep an eye out for our lime green signs and Mickey lamp posts. :)

SEE YA there!!!

Just come by, we don't bite. Don't worry we have plenty.

bring a cup. some people wash their dishes in the unholy water.

I tried, I so desparately tried. And mine was only a 1000mile roundtrip. I got out voted at the family meeting. I know my DW rigged it!:rolleyes1

SEE YA there!!!

When you are cruising around FtW...just look for the biggest crowd of dweebs. That'll be us!!

Okay everyone. I won't have any time to grocery shop b-4 heading to FtW - so I'll be going to Winn Dixie or Wal-Mart after we set up on Thurs. Who will need what? Give me a grocery list, please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter