• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Labor Day Grand Gathering...

Is it Chic or Chick??? Ask Donnie.

It didn't start with me:

Stacktester said:
Yeah me too because according to the who's at the fort calendar he's there now for a while and he says he's coming to the LDGG. I think I've lost my status as "always at the fort" to several other dis'ers. Sign me as not there as much as I used to. Maybe the new chic will like the fort and want to go more. I need funding from her lol.

It didn't start with me:

Oh I know it didn't! I was just to lazy to go back and find the post....
yes....I am the spelling ace. Ask Pete, I always point out the typos!!!
But maybe he spelled it how he says it in his southern accent or whatever that is. "I'll be fixin to get me a chic new Ms. Stacktester". I love it.

I somehow doubt Donnie mean CHIC (as in sheek)....Im willing to bet it was CHICK(as in smokin' hot babe)

Carol checking in. DH will be with me. His name is Rick :-)

We will just be dropping by for the Party on Saturday night.

We'll be around from Thursday through the weekend, but not staying at the Fort this time. We want to stop by and see everybody, but not sure when the best time would be. Is there a certain day/time where everyone will be together? :goodvibes <----- for you, Pete.

I was under the impression it was Saturday night again. Since it has been six every other time, I am assuming that again as well.

it's whenever you show up. I guess we can't have it at Donnies and all with him being a newlywishwed. hopefully we'll all be in the same loop except for the kahunas, they never did find out it was me who asked they be put somewhere else in the campground...:happytv:

Rhonda, this is the 3rd one you have threatened to show up at. So far you are 0/2.
:goodvibes

Rhonda, this is the 3rd one you have threatened to show up at. So far you are 0/2.

Maybe she doesn't do the virtual get-together thingy either.:scared1: Is Rhonda reeeaaallly Rhonda?:confused3

roz.jpg

;)

I would, but then again I think blue and brown go together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter