Kids Swap - All pkgs sent & rec'd - Please unstick - thank-you!

Today's the mailing day!

If you have any questions, concerns, comments ... feel free to PM me.

Denise - I'll bet Grant's Pal will understand if her/his package is a little late. They seem to be a pretty understanding family! ;)

Glad to hear that some pkgs have arrived and the kids have enjoyed them.

smallpuppyinscockdp.gif

I'm glad Katelyn liked her gift. Allison will pm your daughter hopefully tonight, things too crazy last night with homework and basketball. My daughter's comment was, "I wish I could've been there to see her face when she opened it!" Now that is what Christmas presents are all about.

Grant and I just got back from shopping. We hope his secret pal likes everything. He was very selective about what he picked out and got into the spirit of it more than I imagined. Wrapping and packing tonight and shipping tomorrow. :bounce:

Kenna, my son received the package yesterday and loved everything. Your son is so cute.

buzz I hope everything was ok! Braeden picked everything out himself and was insistent on the trading cards!

Waiting to hear just a very few "Sent our pkg(s)".

How's everybody doing with that? Remember to PM me ASAP if you have a question or concern.

Happy to hear that kids are receiving already and enjoying the swap!

Our pkgs went out without pictures ... I got so busy I forgot to take any pictures! Sorry about that.

ariden:
My son loved everything. He loves any type of trading cards. Tell Braeden he did a good job.

Buzz2400
Sinjin just got his package, WOW thanks sooo much. He really loved everything. dinos are his favorite. This certainly has him in the mood for Christmas, Thank Brian for us!!!

he wanted to remain secret...lol

so no pic or name on the card but I did put our names on the return address(he did not know)

Hope his SP likes everything! DS picked it out.

Mal

Package is in the mail and is guaranteed to be there by the end of next week. Grant had such a fun time with this and is looking forward to receiving his package. :bounce:

Hi there everyone, I just wanted to thank rafikimom's daughter, Shelley, for her gift. I got a Good Charlotte calander and it was on my Christmas list!! It's awesome and I've already started writing in it! This swap was a great idea, I hope there are more to come. -Sami

AdventurerKat - Nathan rec'd his pkg from Sage on Saturday. He was so thrilled!! He liked everything but especially liked the Yu-Gi-Oh model. I had never seen one before! Of course he put that together right away. :D

Thank you! Sage loved Batman and Superman and Spiderman. We got home today and there was the box. He keeps saying "I love my Batman and my Spiderman and my Superman" over and over and asking where they came from and I showed him Sinjin's picture and he said "He is a nice boy to send me these toys, Mommy" :) He sure is!

Tonight's bath night so I know who is going to be joining him.

Thank you again!

I am glad Nathan liked the model and cars. We were looking for some of the Yu Gi Oh cards too but the store we were did not have any. :( The model looked kind of cool and Sage thought it was cool (of course too little to build now but I could see it in a few years). Glad he liked the gifts.

This was alot of fun for both Sage and I. Sage is so excited, doing both the giving and receiving. I will definitely sign us up for this one next year!

Michelle - Grant got his package today and let me just say you are so sweet to think of us! Not only did Nathan send Grant lots of cool stuff, but Michelle being the sweetie she is, sent something for DH and I (yummy Disney Holiday Magic Middle cookies), and also included a neat pen radio for our oldest DS, Andrew, who didn't even participate in the exchange. When he opened it he said, "Cool I can use it during school when I'm bored!" We'll see about that. :cool1:

Grant was excited when he opened the big box and said, "Somebody loves me!!!!" DH and I cracked up!

Everything was invidiually wrapped and he had such a fun time opening all the gifts. He got two Simpsons candy canes (one with Bart and one with Lisa), a mini Hot Wheels Puzzle, two Lego Bionicles and a stained glass suncatcher/ornament kit (guess what I'll be doing this weekend ;)) and his favorite a small stuffed black lab. It's one of those cool new dogs with the really big head and small body. He named it Shadow after Belle's new puppy.

Thanks so much to Michelle and Nathan and their family for making this so much fun for our family! :grouphug:

Braeden got his package and he was THRILLED!!

He got a ps aladdin game which he immediately played, a lego set, a Harry Potter journal that he's already started writing in, Spiderman candy, a keychain fan, glow sticks and I think there was a few more things but he ripped through the box going from one thing to the next so fast it was hard to keep up.

Thank you so much- this was a very fun swap!!!

Just wanted to post that my packages are enroute, to sweetpea3812's DD, ladyjayhawk's DS and rafikimom's DD. I notice so many are receiving and wanted to reassure some who might be waiting. My 3 children had fun getting these together. Hope they arrive soon! Nancy

I am so glad Braeden liked everything! Ian picked it out and he was insistent that he remain a secret...LOL

This exchange was alot of fun and Ian can not wait to receive his package.

Mal

By my count (then again I'm a little :crazy: ) all the pkgs are out. I expect the post offices are swamped this time of year so things may be just a little slower than normal. But good things come to all who wait!!

Denise - I didn't mean for Andrew to use the radio/pen during school :eek: Being the perfect parent that I am ::yes:: I was thinking of using it while doing homework.

To Everyone - thanks for making this swap a huge success!! I was nervous organizing my first swap but you have all been so great about everything! I'm especially enjoying hearing how much the children have enjoyed it. ::yes:: If the interest is there, I'd be glad to organize another one sometime or pass the torch along to a new organizer.

Thanks and have the Happiest of Holidays!!:wave:

As always if you have any questions or comments please feel free to PM me. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter