Kids Swap - All pkgs sent & rec'd - Please unstick - thank-you!

I'm gonna make it easy for everybody and change the date for all packages to be out to December 11.

Not only does it give everybody some extra time from my original date but it coincides with the Secret Santa Exchange -- one less trip to the post office.

I'm so glad everybody's children are looking forward to this. I know my boys are too. :wave:

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 11, 2003 6:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=darkgreen>Days left to mail your Kids Exchange gift :earsboy: :earsgirl:</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa\\\'s comin';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
santa2.gif

I just had an idea. What if everyone includes a picture of their child with the gift. I know my DS would love to see a picture of the child who sent him his gift. Who knows, maybe we can start a second generation of RP'ers who keep in touch??

Thanks for the countdown timer Denise!

Great idea to include a picture too!

We are almost done shopping for our Pals. Like usual with me I went to the store, purchased, packaged, went to the store again, open package to re-package ... I really need to just send the packages before I go to the store again :crazy:

Don't forget to post when your child(ren) send and receive!
xmaslighttreedp.gif

I mailed my packages from my 2 DDs today, 12/8. I hope the mailman makes it through all the snow both packages have to go through! We included pictures in ours. My girls had a great time shopping, wrapping and packing!:jumping1:

Thanks for posting rafikimom!

I'll be at the post office on Thursday - nothing like the organizer waiting until the last minute:rolleyes:

If I can find any recent, nice pictures I'll include them too.

How's everybody else doing with their packages??????

I'm going to try and mail mine tomorrow. I am having problems with my digital camera so I probably won't send a picture.

Both our packages are out!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc Yahoo!!!
Although my DS (2) did not understand that the stuff in the box was NOT for him, I'm going to have trouble with the giving is better than receiving thing!!LOL
We included pictures of the kids with the packages.
Let see how fast the post office does.

Chloe got her package from your daughter and LOVED it! She kept saying "this is awesome". Thank you so much ,you made her day.
She is going to email your daughter to thank her.

Mine is going out on Thursday. We have had prep for a hearing at work for the past couple of weeks and between that and Sage's birthday I have had no time to do anything on my own so I will have to shop after work tomorrow. But I will be sure and make it good!

AdventurerKat - it better be a good package! I'm just kidding you - I'm absolutely certain Sage's pal will be thrilled with whatever s/he gets ;)

And if it's a little late - I'm sure I can smooth things over with Sage's pal. :teeth: They're a very understanding family!!

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Oh shoot. Wasn't the mailing date the 11th? I am late???? I thought that was the last day to mail. I'm so sorry. I am mailing priority so it should be there on the weekend. Yikes. I feel awful. I have just been working so much no time to shop. It will be good. I promise!

AdventurerKat - no, no, no ... you are not late. I should have been more clear. I just meant don't hurry, if you need to wait until the weekend or so then that would be fine. You can't help that work got so busy and then Sage's b'day ... I'm sorry to have not been more clear. I apologize, my fault.

Debbie,
My daughter got her package today - I'm quoting her here: "This is way cool!!"
Thanks,
This was a great idea!

Sorry, but mine won't go out until tomorrow. Had hoped to finish up shopping earlier in the week but Grant's teacher has been dumping on the homework and Andrew's Crohn's has been flaring up. Hopefully Grant's pal will understand. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter