June 16-21 Express Pass?

canadiandisneynut

Mouseketeer
We are long time Disney goers but this is our first trip to Universal. We are planning to stay onsite at Cabana Bay for the length of the trip. Pricing out inclusions of tickets with express unlimited still comes in cheaper than staying at a Deluxe hotel. We will have 5 days of tix.
Right now we are trying to decide if Express Pass is needed. What kind of waits would be looking at with out without Express? Would love to hear from those who have visited during that time.
Thanks in advance!

WE BOUGHT EXPRESS PASS _ THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR ADVICE!

Last edited:
We are going during the same time frame and pretty much (june 15-20) everyone told us Yes on the Express Pass. So we upped to HRH for the unlimited express pass

Go with EP......you`ll be glad of it...…

Single rider might be an option on some rides, but it will be extra busy with the new Potter ride opening......

We are long time Disney goers but this is our first trip to Universal. We are planning to stay onsite at Cabana Bay for the length of the trip. Pricing out inclusions of tickets with express unlimited still comes in cheaper than staying at a Deluxe hotel. We will have 5 days of tix.
Right now we are trying to decide if Express Pass is needed. What kind of waits would be looking at with out without Express? Would love to hear from those who have visited during that time.
Thanks in advance!

Are you sure you are pricing out Unlimited Express separately correctly? Unliminted Express, Park to Park usually costs over $100 per person ON TOP of also paying for the park tickets.

Just want to make sure you're pricing things out correctly. Is it only 2 of you going? Then that might make more sense.

Also your dates are *just* after the new Hagrid Coaster opens so I would expect the parks to be at least a bit busier than normal

Universal is offering Canadian residents a 2 day 3 park Park to Park with 3 days free promo- when booking direct it is offering EP on the 2 parks for an additional $200 USD pp for the 5 days. Since we are a family of three we came out ahead at Cabana Bay. I can imagine if we had a larger family, a deluxe hotel would have come out ahead.

Are you sure you are pricing out Unlimited Express separately correctly? Unliminted Express, Park to Park usually costs over $100 per person ON TOP of also paying for the park tickets.

Just want to make sure you're pricing things out correctly. Is it only 2 of you going? Then that might make more sense.

Also your dates are *just* after the new Hagrid Coaster opens so I would expect the parks to be at least a bit busier than normal

Universal is offering Canadian residents a 2 day 3 park Park to Park with 3 days free promo- when booking direct it is offering EP on the 2 parks for an additional $200 USD pp for the 5 days. Since we are a family of three we came out ahead at Cabana Bay. I can imagine if we had a larger family, a deluxe hotel would have come out ahead.

Looks like you're all set then! And for me, Cabana Bay is our family's favourite of all of the resorts (love the theme, the 2 pools, Bowling alley etc)! If it had Express Passes included as part of the stay we would always pick it over the others, but unfortunately when we go during overly busy times we end up picking RPR.

You'll have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter