Josh Groban.....anyone heard this kid sing!

I heard the CD at a friend's and it is amazing. When Jim and I were Christmas shopping I picked up the CD and put it in the basket and when Jim asked who that was for, I told him I was helping him do his Christmas shopping! :)
CC

I saw a story about him when he first sang with Celine Dion. He has a wonderful voice. It was a great story. Celine was very nice to him and he said he could not stop shaking. You could not tell in his performance he was scared or nerveous.:)

I heard his rendition of O Holy Night on the radio the other day. Absolutely fantastic singing.

I heard his version of O Holy Night is absolutely beautiful, but I cannot seem to catch it. However, Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring is on that website TVT posted - it's song #12.

I had heard him sing on the radio several times and I had always wondered who he was. I LOVE his voice!!!!I saw him on the Macys parade so I wrote his name down and I also saw him on 20/20 last week. His voice is one I could listen to all day even if I cant understand most of the words!!!

Where can I find his CD? And what section would it be classified under? I looked at Wal Mart Saturday and could not find it.

He is going to be a big star. Also cute as the Dickens.

Originally posted by Kirby
Where can I find his CD? And what section would it be classified under? I looked at Wal Mart Saturday and could not find it.
Kirby, I've heard it's been classified under many different things, depending upon the store, from popular to classical.

Try:
CD NOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter