Josh Groban.....anyone heard this kid sing!

Yes - I've heard him.. One word - AMAZING!!

And I LOVE that song!!!!!

He was on a local radio station here in Boston this morning. (Not sure if he was *really* here today, or if it was a taped interview.) WOW!! I could listen to him speak, or read the phone book. And his singing. Wow

I am totally amazed by him! The first time I heard him sing was on Allie McBeal and love his voice!
I hope my stocking has his CD in it!
I love when he sings Silent night.
His PBS special was amazing. He seems like such a nice guy too!

Yeah...!!!

Gotta love his voice...very powerful...!!!

When he was on the lighting of the Christmas tree in New York he sang & he ROCKED...!!!

Buggin'
Amber

First time I ever saw or heard him, he was on "Alley McBeal" - awesome! I think I will have to go out and get his CD or DVD tomorrow.

Yes, he does have a wonderful voice...have you heard him sing
the Prayer" with Charlotte Church?....I like his rendition better than Andrea and Celine...and I really love Andrea!

Holycow

Isn't he fabulous? There was a long concert by him on my PBS station.Amazing voice for a guy that young.:D

The Prayer is number 13 on the link from Tony above. They sang it at the closing ceremonies of the Winter Olympics in January. Beautiful, and I too, enjoy Bocelli, as well as Sarah Brightman, all in the same vein of voice.

He has a truly amazing voice! I could just close my eyes and listen to him all night long :)

Yes, Josh Groban is wonderful!

DH is buying me both CD's for xmas.

He'ls going to be on ABC's 20 20 this friday night.

Herc.

I've listed to "To Where You Are" more than several times today :)

Incredible!!!

I love this kid also. I have had his CD since October, and I cannot believe he was only 19 when he recorded it. He is also very cute, in a very artsy, bohemian way. He attended Interlochen in Michigan and had began college at Cerniege Mellon where is was a musical theatre major. I would love to see him on Broadway in a show. He is under the wing of David Foster right now--very talented man, but very forceful---I hope he branches out on his old is he get a bit older

A powerful voice indeed. I also first discovered him on Ally McBeal and I loved listening to him. His voice sends chills down my back.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Wow, I was just looking at his schedule and he will be in Italy on Christmas Eve. Sure wish I lived closer to Rome.

"Josh joins an exclusive group of performers at the Vatican in Rome for a special holiday performance. Josh is scheduled to perform one Christmas song as well as one song from his debut album. Other artists include Sting, Gabrielle, Lisa Stansfield, Ronan Keating, Dionne Warwick, The Coors, Noha, Lionel Richie, as well as Alexia, Nek, Gigi D'Alessio. Tune in to RAI 1 in Italy on December 24, 2002 at 10:30 PM to catch a great holiday performance. "

I am going to have to see if DH can unhook the satellite dish and decoder so that we can pick up RAI TV and maybe I can tape it!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

My mom asked for a CD of his for Christmas & I'd never heard of the dude. What type of music is it?

Wow, thanks for the heads up Tony. Never heard of him but I might have to get his CD, that boy can sing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter