Jodi's bridal journal (posts welcome) - I'm back!

Wow - Kind of sore today......but that won't stop me from going to work out! I will probably just do cardio today though. I really need help with my hips and thighs......I really hate the way both look.

Okay, I have to stop the beating up on myself. Whew!

I will feel better once I go to Weight Watchers to see how I've done! I'm hoping to have at least lost 2 pounds but I don't know how realistic that is.

Well, I have some things to do before going to the fitness center - I will try and check in once I'm back.

Update: went to the fitness center for an hour and forty five minutes. Did an hour of cardio and worked my abs, and arms.

Oooh.....Really nervous about the weigh in tomorrow. I really don't feel like I lost anything - I'm hoping for a good surprise though.

I've been following plan but I just don't feel like I lost anything and now I'm thinking that I've already bulked up a little with muscle from the workouts that I did over the weekend.

I can't wait until I get that Pilates tape....until then - my mother said that she would let me borrow her Pilates tape. I just really hope that I don't find it too hard!

Well have a wonderful rest of your week everyone!

toystoryduo said:
Sending you some :wizard: for weigh-in tomorrow, Jodi! Keep up the good work! :cheer2:

Thanks Tracy - I'm done another 3.2 pounds.....making my total weight loss 8 pounds. I so incredibly happy. :goodvibes

Woo hoo - I just received my Winsor Pilates DVD today :) I can't wait to try the workout.

Today most of the day was spent on getting a grocery shopping list put together and making sure that I get everything Weight Watcher's friendly. I'm also trying some of the Weight Watchers recipes that I have gotten over the past 6 weeks....making most of the stuff tonight and separating into containers for the week. I figure I should have enough food for 2 weeks or a week and a half at least.

Hubby said that he is going to give the Weight Watcher's diet a try minus the meetings (he doesn't feel comfortable with that). I've told him that my leader rocks but if he doesn't want to go but will still follow the diet with me, that's fine. :teeth:

Tomorrow, I hope to get to the fitness center - didn't get there today, too much to do around the apartment and then getting the list together and doing the shopping and now getting the meals together for the week.

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

I don't know what is wrong but it is so hard to get moving this weekend....although, I know I have to exercise, etc. I really don't feel like moving. I still have to try Winsor Pilates :). I've watched the DVD a couple of times to get the general feel of the class, some of the things look a little bit hard but I will give it a try.

I can't wait to get down in weight more and although, it's only been six weeks that I've been on weight watchers - I feel like it is taking forever for the weight to go down. Why is it that you can gain the weight in no time at all but it takes forver to take it off :confused3 .

Well, winter weather is back now.....it was so nice last week with the 50 Degree weather. I want spring already!

Well, hopefully - I will find the motivation to go to the fitness center and to do some sort of workout. If I do, I will post that later on.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

Jodi

Update:
Did 20 minute Winsor Pilates....tougher workout than I gave credit for - I should have the hang of things by the time the next DVD comes. :sunny:

I still hope to get to the fitness center today but if I don't at least I've done something. :goodvibes

Didn't get to the fitness center yesterday - it was way too cold for me to deal with, although tonight Bob and I hope to get to the fitness center together. I will most likely just do cardio.....believe it or not I am still a little bit sore from Winsor Pilates yesterday.

I will post once I am done with my workout.

Update:
I did 40 minutes on the Threadmill going from 3.5 - 6.0.
I also did legs and abs (about 70 crunches)

Jodi

jodistar said:
Why is it that you can gain the weight in no time at all but it takes forver to take it off :confused3 .

Isn't that so true, Jodi? I gained all of my weight in nine months and so far, it has taken me 5 years and it still isn't off yet! :eek:

You are doing a great job and the weight will come off. ::yes:: I did Windsor Pilates a few times and it is a tougher workout that it appears to be.

Hope you have a great day today! :sunny: Take care! :hug:

Hi Tracy - Thanks for stopping by. :goodvibes

Tonight made I made it to the fitness center - I did 45 minutes on the treadmill going between 3.4 - 6.5, basically doing interval training. Also, did upper body exercises. I feel great....a little sore but I feel good that I am getting back to the real me.

Still keeping up with the WW plan - I hope that I've lost again this week but you never know with TOM around the corner but I will keep positive and say that I think that I have.

I wrote to a friend who recently moved to Florida and sent her the information about the Disney Marathon and she's up for it - she would like me to join in.....I want to but I don't know if I'm in good enough shape - I just ordered a book about Marathon Training - but I would love to do it! I just don't know how to bring it up to Bob.....I know he doesn't have any interest in it.

Tomorrow - I hope to have time to call AAA and see if they can give me a rate for next January for just a couple of days....the big trip would be later in the year. Do research and maybe Bob will go for it!

Well, have a good night everyone!

Jodi

Oh Thank god, finally closer to the weekend.....but that also brings me closer to tomorrow's weigh in. I really hate that.....I just hope that I lost something - although, I've been staying on plan, I've been using more Flex points than I'd like.

I've also been really careful not to go to heavy with my weights at the fitness center.....but I already feel pretty bulky. One of my friends has the same problem with bulking up with muscle. I stressed about this last week too and I was down 3.2. I'm hoping I have the same luck.

Tonight (one of my off-nights) I did Winsor Pilates - I still don't have all of the moves down but I'll get it! I'm looking forward to the next DVD, I can't wait to see what they do in the next one....with the current DVD there are three workouts - however, one of them I won't be able to do (only because there isn't enough room to do it in the apartment.

Well, have a good night everyone!

Jodi

I went to my WW WI this evening and good news - I am down another 2.2 pounds.....making my total weight loss a total of 10.4.

I'm really looking forward to getting the marathon book that I ordered the other day. I am really considering the marathon at Disney (as long as I work at keeping in shape) and if I can afford it.....I still have to talk to Bob yet about the whole thing.....I keep putting it off.

When I was in High School - I wanted so badly to become part of the track team but my mom couldn't afford all of the clothes, etc. I would still love to feel like some kind of athlete.

I think the oncoming of TOM is really affecting me......I've been getting pangs of depression - just very down on myself. I'm also bummed because one of my best friends just recently moved to Florida and I do miss being able to drive and meet her the 45 minutes away that she used to be.

I'm also going through the fact that I still think my mother likes her daughter-in-law better than me. Her daughter-in-law is married to her favorite son. Although, she goes to the meeting with me, she always talks about her daughter-in-law and her weight. If you haven't guessed I don't get along with her daughter-in-law and me and my brother had a falling out since the wedding. God, I really need another vaction!

I'm sorry about all of the complaining. Just feeling a little :sad2: I'm hoping my spirits lift tomorrow.

Have a good Friday everyone!

Hi Everyone,

Well, it looks like I just might be doing the Disney Marathon next January. I spoke to Bob about it and he is fine with me going by myself. I already asked my friend that had moved to Florida if she would be interested in staying at the resort with me while I'm there. I would try to stay at her house but she has a cat and a couple of dogs (I'm allergic). Well, anyway - Heather is fine with that.

Now, all that I have to worry about is the training. I still have to call my personal trainer to get back into it and see if she can help me train for this marathon. :goodvibes Or at least give me pointers.

Then in later in 2007, I will be staying for a longer vacation with my husband to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary. I really wish that we could go this year again but we have decided to go to Salem in October and celebrate our anniversary there. Salem is a very special place for us :cloud9:. I know most people think it is odd but I feel very at peace with things when I am there. I love the Bed and Breakfast that I stay at (Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast) and the Innkeeper (Bob) is fantastic.

Well, have a good weekend everyone!!

Jodi

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I just had to share - I'm down one size in Jeans.....Since my whole bridal stress and the honeymoon, I had been in a size 8.....well, I'm now in a size 6 (they're a little snug - but not uncomfortable).

People at work have started calling me skinny yesterday - I love it but I want more! Right now, I have made it to 130 pounds.....Weight Watchers set up the goal for me of 127 but my personal goal is 110 - 115 - that is when I felt the best about myself.

I'm so excited that Heather and I will be going ahead and registering for the Disney marathon. Now, the tough part is all of the training but I know I can do it! I can't wait to go back to Disney World.

Jodi

Hi Jodi

Congrats on your decision to do the marathon :cheer2: That is so exciting. You will do great! Have you joined the weekly training thread yet? Its a great place for support and tips.

Sunny

plutosmyfav said:
Hi Jodi

Congrats on your decision to do the marathon :cheer2: That is so exciting. You will do great! Have you joined the weekly training thread yet? Its a great place for support and tips.

Sunny

Hi Sunny,

I haven't joined the weekly training thread yet but will soon, I also saw that you have the accountability thread.....great idea, I hope to join that with you also! Have a great Friday!

Went in for weigh in last night and I dropped another .6, I really wanted more but can't get too greedy (I've been doing good), for a total since starting with Weight Watchers I have lost 11 pounds. Only three more pounds until I hit the Weight Watchers goal and then it is on to mine.....my ultimate goal is to get down to 110 -115 and maintain.....right now, I'm at 130.

Have a good Friday everyone!

Hi Everyone,

Wow - I really worked it hard with the running on the threadmill....actually, hard for me not hard for a person that does this all of the time. I ran between 3.8 - 5.5 for an hour, making a total of 4.4 miles.....I hope that's good?

Tomorrow, I am going to do Winsor Pilates as it will be my day off from the gym and from what I have read you really shouldn't train for marathons two days in a row.....they recommend a day off in between.

My friend is a little bit more in shape than I am, I'm hoping that I can keep up with her next January.

Have a great rest of your Saturday everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter