Jim Henson Studio Removal

There were a few things we did on that first tour, that were not done again on the 2nd or 3rd (example, going in the 1901 lounge in carthay circle, doing a behind the scenes at Soarin' including getting a chance to smell up close all the scents,

I thought these tours always had "behind the scenes" access of three attractions: Soarin, Radiator Springs Racers and Indy. Has that changed? Is something else replacing Soarin?

the second time I went, was a month or so after galaxy’s edge opened, and thus some changes were made to the itinerary to allow us to go there. The third time was the DIS podcast tour, where lots was changed around. I’m pretty sure soarin backstage was not done on either the second or third, although I think we did go on the ride each time.

You are right, we always went backstage on Indy and RSR.

Please note that the first time I went we spent the most time with the guides at both parks and had very little alone time in comparison. The second time we had a lot of alone time because galaxy’s edge was all alone time. The third was even more alone time. I actually preferred more time with the guides, but apparently feedback from most guests is the opposite. I wish they would give the option.

It was a nice tour, and the history video was hilarious, but it is not going to make me change my mind about my upcoming trip.
I can't remember what the video was even about, I just remember it being absolutely hilarious. I think everyone on our tour was crying laughing.

I can't remember what the video was even about, I just remember it being absolutely hilarious. I think everyone on our tour was crying laughing.

Two muppets, Bobby the pig and Sammy the bull, talked about the history of the lot. The funniest things were the two running jokes. First, Bobby could never say Charlie Chaplin’s name correctly calling him “Charlie Chamberlain” and “Charlie Chopin” among others. Second, whenever the Muppets were mentioned he would burst out laughing “Muppets? They’re toys for babies!”

Last fall, backstage was the vehicle garages for Indy & RSR. They were pretty similar about the mechanics, maintenance & track. Neither of those were highlights of the tour. So many other backstage rides would be so much more interesting.

Last fall, backstage was the vehicle garages for Indy & RSR. They were pretty similar about the mechanics, maintenance & track. Neither of those were highlights of the tour. So many other backstage rides would be so much more interesting.
I've got a different perspective - I found those fascinating. But maybe a back stage view of Soarin, and Galaxy's Edge will be good too.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest