It was literally TOO HOT TO TROT! - Updated x 2 Thursday 10/16

:wave2:Hi there! I can't believe it's taken me this long to jump onto your TR :sad2: You're such a familiar face on so many of the other TRs I read... it's about time! Anyway, I read it all this evening and really loved it.

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love that time of the year at Disney. I went in September 2013 but made the horrendous mistake of not partaking in a MNNSHP. I will never make that mistake again! :sad2: Not sure where my head was...

Anyway... just curious as I grew up watching F1 - what race did you see?

Wow! The WL lobby sure is incredible. I need to do some serious resort hopping one of these days...

Oh.My.Gosh. I need that Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from LTT now. :cloud9:

I can't imagine overhearing the "because Walt Disney banned her from riding" conversation - would have made my day!

I LOVE your Minnie dress! So cute! :cutie:

Tomorrowland is just amazing at night... I want to be there right this second...

Thanks for sharing! So happy that I got here, even if quite late. So excited that you're heading back so soon! I hope you'll be doing a TR for that trip, too!
You are so sweet for stopping by! If you love Halloween, please do not miss out on MNSSHP!!

We went to the Circuit of Americas in Austin in 2014. It was quite an experience! So many people! But no monorails to get everyone where they needed to go. :) It was like Will's WDW though.

F1.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter