Island Tower at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Btw I assume the pictures are only concept renderings and therefore the actual look could or would vary.

View attachment 865702“Typically priced at $23,500”.
Does that suggest $235/pp?
Hmmm that would be my guess but $235 is such a strange number. I feel like VDH had something like $22,700 as its starting number so we assumed it would start at $227/pt but it actually started at $230. Maybe this will be the same and it’ll start at $239, to sit with VDH pricing.

Thinking tower studios are less then longhouse cause 4 vs 5 and only 1 bathroom/shower?

I still think will be same points as longhouse for studios.

I think they will be either the same or more…not much more…then the current ones.

While they do sleep less, they have the larger kitchenette area and with the dishwasher, it means they support eating in the room…making them a plus.

Hmmm that would be my guess but $235 is such a strange number. I feel like VDH had something like $22,700 as its starting number so we assumed it would start at $227/pt but it actually started at $230. Maybe this will be the same and it’ll start at $239, to sit with VDH pricing.

My prediction was it would be match VDH and I think this supports it will, or it least is going to be close.

Since Disney decide to keep this the same association, it could be a decent resale purchase. You won't need to wait until people start to seel the tower since all the points will be good at either. Also, the resale points can be used at the original 14.

I think they will be either the same or more…not much more…then the current ones.

While they do sleep less, they have the larger kitchenette area and with the dishwasher, it means they support eating in the room…making them a plus.
See I think those pluses make them ok to be the same. The big difference is less people and one less shower and also smaller space.

Will see who is right when charts drop :)

facebook twitter